Green Bay Packers
  • MLB Team
    Miami Marlins
  • NBA Team
    Orlando Magic

Recent Profile Visitors

6,318 profile views

FinneasGage's Achievements

1. Outpost was hosting a Survivor game in TAST. Me and Malf formed an alliance at some point, where our idea was to form alliances with everyone and then backstab/blindside them week to week. So everyone would dislike us. We did that to drag an inactive ****poster (ET80) to the end to force the jury’s hand so the winner would be a guy who was ******* around the entire game, barely participating (and when he did participate it was just to leak **** me and malf were doing to make it harder for us to even gift him the win lol). Me and malf just wanted to make it the most ridiculous scenario. So it became more and more obvious as the game progressed what was going to happen and you can say the spirit of the game probably wasn’t what outpost wanted. We got to the finale and Outpost disappeared from the forum and hasn’t posted since
  2. had a decent chance of keeping owens, my super fast RB, but lost him. and lost the back that was gonna replace him to the transfer pool. lost a ton of talent, gonna be a bit harder to win next year for sure.
  3. definitely the most fun at the theater i've had this year. didn't love it, but had a blast. and one of those movies i can definitely see myself rewatching with homies just so i can see their reaction to the last 30 minutes
  4. shhiiiit don't tempt me with THELEG after anointing me gay brother
  5. i had nothing for ty on defense lol. it's amazing he ran such a good game while we were texting the whole game and he was on here ******* around and sending pictures of drinks he was making, while i was pretty much locked tf in most of the time lol. he's the champ.
  6. gonna go see the substance tonight. one of the few movies i've been actually excited to go see this year.
  7. week advanced in league 1, me and ty have to play each other. for whatever reason when i've played ty, the connection has been fine, so hopefully it works. i can hop on tomorrow man @Ty21 text me whenever you're free if you can hop on tmrw
  8. i'll be able to fix my **** internet at the start of next month, i'm too broke right now
  9. @Ty21 do we play each other? we can try it. my internet is so ****, i might have to just forfeit to you if it's dog**** lol .
  10. i'm sorry guys i can't figure this out... i'm gonna have to get a wired connection i guess.
  11. been trying everything i can find on reddit. i don't get it man.. frustrating. will keep trying
  12. now i can't connect to my iphone... trying to figure it out