DaBoys

Veteran Members
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

2,640 profile views

DaBoys's Achievements

1. Separation stats are flawed because they only measure the separation of the targeted WR. If Dak fires into double coverage when CD is open on the sideline it’s not coaching.
  2. Good news is Dak lights up the NFC East so he should be good tonight
  3. Yup, and I’m saying this year is no different than last year or 6 years ago. In 2018 we were 1-2 after 3 games and Dak had thrown 2 TDs and 2 picks on the season. In 2020 we were 1-2 after 3 games and Dak had thrown 5 TDs 2 picks In 2024 we are 1-2 after 3 games and Dak has thrown 4 TDs and 2 picks There is nothing different about Dak this year. There is nothing different about the coaching staff this year that FORCES him to have a typical Dak Prescott start to the season. It’s just Dak.
  4. He’s be in 3 or 4 different offenses now. He’s has 2 or 3 different WR1s. Different OL and RBs, played with Witten, Schultz, and Ferguson, different coordinators etc… the only thing that hasn’t changed is the results.
  5. I think they win and it’s almost unfortunate. But I think this is a dub
  6. So we are a bottom ten team? Time to “Hang it up for Hunter.” Or “Perish for Travis.” …its a work in progress.
  7. NFC East QB ANY/A: (2023 league average was 5.82) Jayden Daniels: 7.75(4th) Dak Prescott: 6.05(14th) Jalen Hurts: 5.62(18th) Daniel Jones: 4.99(23rd)
  8. NFC East QBRs and passer ratings heading into week 4: (2023 league average: 57.3 and 92.2) Jayden Daniels: 67.9(7th) and 111.8(4th) Jalen Hurts: 60.9(10th) and 85.9(19th) Daniel Jones: 52.7(16th) and 80.6(21st) Dak Prescott: 45.5(22nd) and 85.8(20th)
  9. GB: Aubrey. From the nailed 65 yarder, to the successful onside kick, to Justin Tucker being nervous in his presence and missing… it was just a great day for the best kicker in the league. I was really trying to find someone else but I can’t. I thought maybe Ferguson but that false start really hurt us early when we were trying to start fast. I thought maybe Dak, but the 3 quarters of punts, missed passes, self caused fumbles, and under thrown deep balls really set us back. He threw to Ferguson on 3rd down in double coverage and it was almost picked, but he had Lamb open on the sideline. They started infighting. Kyle Hamilton dropped a pick because Ferguson tackled him in the seam, and then Brandin Cooks had to PI a defender to break up another pick. Despite his final stat line I can’t in good faith give Dak a GB after all that. JS: Tyler Guyton, Terrence Steele, Tyler Smith, Cooper Bebe, and Zack Martin. No protection and no push in the run game. CD LAMB. Drops, fumbles, and sideline tantrums!? What’s your momma got to say about this one? Mike Zimmer. Im already ready for you to be gone. Our DTs all of them, MICAH PARSONS: all that ish you were talking and then you get toasted by the read option on the first drive. And then seen yelling at DLaw. Bout tired of his antics. Trevon Diggs MAYBE GUARD THE STICKS ON 3rd DOWN AT THE END!? The hell are you 15 yards past the sticks with the game on the line? Carson, i’ll be nice because you’re a rookie so I’ll just say you suck balls. Erick Kendricks for allowing that last Lamar run right up the middle to seal it. Mike McCarthy your run scheme is garbage, I won’t give one to Dak but Jerry Jones, and Stephen jones for pouring all of our cap space into one player who can’t do it on his own and allowing our roster to be annihilated.
  10. The onside kick led the comeback. Without that game probably ends 28-18. But Dak did play well at the end. His pass to Turpin was beautiful. The defense played well at the end too though. Getting those 3 or 4 stops there at the end kept us in it. Garbage time or not it was nice to see SOME offense. Hopefully that puts us in a rhythm. Dak still owns the NFC east and we have the Giants next. I would start him and Devin Singleterry in your fantasy leagues. I do think Dak and the Cowboys will beat the Giants and without those garbage time stats idk that I would feel that way. @D82 lets get a new GDT up quick. It’s a Thursday game.
  11. Turpin time! Great throw by Dak on the back shoulder
  12. We often give jock straps to the refs after games. Not today.
  13. Good drive by Dak. Wish it was last quarter