Favorites

• NFL Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
  • MLB Team
    Philadelphia Phillies
  • NBA Team
    Philadelphia 76ers
  • College Team
    Kansas State Wildcats, Penn State Nittany Lions, Kansas Jayhawks, Villanova Wildcats

Other Information

• Job
    School Counselor
  • Xbox/PSN/Steam/Other
    Blaq Optic, BlaqOptic

Recent Profile Visitors

1,776 profile views

BlaqOptic's Achievements

1. Garrett Watt Bosa, N Parsons Crosby Who on that list is he definitively better than or even arguabl as good as? I think it's very disengenuous to try and rgue "3, 4, or 5" as if there's a viable argument there.
  2. Allen has barely played more snaps in coverage than Watt over the past 3 years... I don't know if we can really sit here and pretend that Allen is "great" in coverage and that meane he should be paid better than Bosa, Garrett, or Watt who are absolute gamewreckers.
  3. To this day it remains one of the most definining moments and conversation pieces on race and class in America. That's why it was so big.
  4. So does Diontae Johnson... How'd that work out for him?
  5. I know the FA Cup isn't the EPL, but that Quarterfinal between Liverpool and United may be one of the best matches ever!
  6. The second and third longest tenured coaches in the league... Who both predate both GMs.
  7. Except (a) Wilson is on a one-year deal, (b) Wilson is a Veteran who Fields can learn under which he never had in Chicago, (c) those two factors together could result in Fields becoming the long-term starter in Pittsburgh if they don't like draft or FA options next spring..
  8. I mean, other than the ability to run he's shown nothing in this league...
  9. The only quality aspect of this trade is it will piss of Browns and Bengals fans due to the Ohio State ties.
  10. He didn't have mediocre weapons; He did have the worst ofensive coaching I've ever seen in my 29 years of watching the NFL.
  11. This. Pickett has the tools to succeed in the NFL; He just was put in an absolutely trash situation with a bottom 5 offensive line and the wrost OC I've ever seen in NFL history.
  12. This is absolutely wrong. Mason Rudolph never played in the actual Matt Canada offense. In the game and quarter that Pickett played outside of that offense he looked good.
  13. They're both absolutely trash QBs. Its equal, but at least Fields can run.
  14. Saying the Ravens or Chiefs have gone through turnover certainly seems like a... choice...
  15. While I think Pickett's career is "over," I still maintain that if he had gone to a team with a competent OC, a good O-Line, and decent weapons he would've looked better. He only had one of those 3.