Red Sox
  • NBA Team
    Celtics
  • College Team
    Ducks

Recent Profile Visitors

5,450 profile views

Deadpulse's Achievements

1. Honestly its the right move IMO Most of their roster missed the window. Tannehill isnt getting them over the hump. Their vets are getting older. They already traded AJ. Henry is NOT going to be King Henry by the time TEN fields a SB contending team. Get what you can for him while his value is highest.
  2. I dont have this. Moved away for work so most of my friends and family are a bit of a distance
  3. Super happy with this. Now I just need Rodgers to not go to the Jets
  4. I too felt disappointed with David. Mostly because he is my favorite bad guy in the first game. Going in without game bias though this is still an amazing episode. I find myself REALLY wishing I didnt play the game for this experience but then I wouldn't trade in that gaming experience for anything soooooo IM CONFLICTED
  5. Do you have a vendetta against this movie? The way its going itll probably end up middle of the MCU pack in terms of WW box office and likely the highest return of any of the Ant-man outings. Its not knock it out of the park but financially its still a single blooped over the 2B's head.
  6. my favorite thing about people like that is that they are one of two things; 1. Someone who has literally nothing of importance in their life to actually care about and therefore has to attach themselves and wrap their identity around fictional characters 2. Someone who hates themselves so much they need to use situations like this to lash out and redirect and alleviate that hatred Either way, fun for me
  7. According to Favreau the first 2 seasons of Mandalorian take place over "several years". He also said Grogu trained with Luke for 2 years. Given his predicament with the whole being an apostate thing, I imagine this season takes place very soon after we leave them in BoBF
  8. Players should develop Mortal Kombat style "finish him" moves to use after an on field injury.
  9. its actually... a lot There are 3 episodes that are basically Mandalorian season 2.5
  10. that might be the most ridiculous way to rate performances I have ever heard lol