Jroc04

Veteran Members
  • Last visited

1 Follower

Recent Profile Visitors

1,713 profile views

Jroc04's Achievements

1. And so does the cap. Howie utilizes tomorrow’s cap today with the dead years. That’s how he fits it. When are we going to stop worrying about it. He’s smarter than us. If he acquires Surtain, I’m certain it’s because he’s thought about how it all fits.
  2. It’s like they don’t know Howie yet. If he can get him, he’ll make the numbers work. Getting guys under the cap for one year is easy. Retaining them long term is the trickier part. If he gives Surtain a new contract he basically gets to manipulate it any way he wants.
  3. Dak has one playoff win for every solar eclipse we’ve had since 2017.
  4. I feel like the Jets pick in 2026 will be much better than 2025. Don’t mind the push down the road.
  5. I know it’s not the same but if there was a week 17 trade Huff and a 3rd for Reddick I would have been cool with it.
  6. Sweat can’t play 95% of the snaps or whatever BS they were pulling last year. We’re more proper built for a 3-4 but I’ve been fooled before.
  7. Now Howie. Bring me Yannick. or Mike Danna por favor.
  8. Meh. A year too early rather than a year too late. Not great value but currency is currency. It’s an overhaul. We all see it. Would like a vet signing now tho before we obviously use our 1st for an edge.
  9. With the 52nd pick, the Rams select… Chris Braswell, Edge Alabama Rams lost some big pieces on defense. They need to reload. Forum is back OTC @Danger @Kiltman
  10. With the 45th pick the Saints select… Bo Nix, QB Oregon cause y not. Saints have their QB for 2025 and on….hopefully. @TheRealMcCoy is OTC with the Colts I believe.
  11. Sorry. You’re right. There’s been some pro day meetings I confused with top 30 invites.
  12. With the 39th pick the Panthers select… Tvondre Sweat DT Texas Panthers get a true NT to run their 3-4, the Texas pipeline continues. @TheRealMcCoy is OTC