• MLB Team
    NY Yankees
  • College Team
    UNC Tarheels

Other Information

• Job
    Construction

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Nabbs4u's Achievements

1. We"ll trade up for Talese Fuaga Terrion Arnold Troy Fautanu Hoping for Cooper DeJean.
  2. Brandon Fiske / Mason Smith wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
  3. Wait until the world explodes and both players are Starters because DeJean is at CB? Not just the white boy who must be a Safety?
  4. Make a 7 rd mock draft, take those players put them as the 1st player in each position group and fill in up to 2 random names afterwards. Done deal , Jroc ends up as the 2024 winner! πŸ₯ƒ
  5. I agree. Thanks! Wait until Tee Higgins or Brandon Aiyuk is traded during this draft? Or Deebo!
  6. I know he's taken a year off (not for injury) which I believe is important. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Isiah Rodgers in 2022, per PFF ** 5th best overall cornerback ** 6th best cornerback in coverage
  7. No , Franchises are willing to pay FQB ridiculous money. I think WR will become the next RB position. Where Organizations will let those players walk / be traded after 4-5 years of a rookie deal, and look for cheaper replacements in the draft.
  8. That's a beautiful list! All 3 locked in through 2026 too. lo l😎
  9. I'm of the opinion like RB, In the future Teams will lock in 4-5 years worth of WR on a Rookie deal, then trade them instead of paying the $35-40M a year where we are heading. Ridiculous money is coming.
  10. You should be. The longer you wait , the more expensive it will get. Don't be Dallas!!
  11. Me niether 44, 50, 53, 120, 143 Next years 1st? Might easily be a top 10-15 pick? Plenty of players to be had!!! Edge: Robinson, Isaac, Kneeland CB: Tampa, Rakestraw,Sainristil LB: Cooper, Wilson, Gray WR: Polk, Leggett, McCorley, Wilson
  12. I mean isn't that what most of us have been doing in the Mock Draft Simulator? None of us were trading up, majority was trading back and collecting more bullets. Howie on the other hand will have 3 players targeted IMO and if any are remotely within reach 12-16, trade up. Get that player. Whomever that target is! Find out in 30 hrs
  13. Apologies Danger, I did lump you in with the other 95% of the forum. Hard to remember these days who is where. Apologies πŸ₯ƒ
  14. I've already explained earlier why saying 2-3 years shuts up reporters and fans from constant daily, weekly questioning about his future. He does not want to go through what Jason Kelce did the past 3 seasons. I 100% believe he has informed Stout, Sirianni and Howie of his real intentions. If a 1st RD OT is taken, you have the real answer! If not maybe we get lucky and Lane plays at a All Pro Level until he's 36. πŸ‘Œ