AFlaccoSeagulls

Veteran Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

AFlaccoSeagulls last won the day on April 17 2023

AFlaccoSeagulls had the most liked content!

Favorites

• NFL Team
    Ravens
  • MLB Team
    Mariners
  • NBA Team
    Blazers

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

AFlaccoSeagulls's Achievements

1. Some of those guys (Burrow and Lamar tbh) get the benefit of the doubt. The others we still don't know how good they are at the moment, maybe besides PUrdy but I think he's just his own exception IMO. Goff was like Jordan Love but then he continued to play ata higher level and has gotten better actually each year, so he's also shedding that entire stigma of his Rams career (or should be, IMO)
  2. Yeah going back and looking, I vastly overestimated Goff's first year in detroit 🙃 It's really been the last two years. Out of curiosity how does everyone compare just the last 2 seasons?
  3. I'm not making the case that he's better or on the same level as Mahomes, I'm just saying Goff for the past 2-3 years has easily been a top 7 QB and the fact he's going on 3 straight years of very good statistical output means he's earned the right to be viewed as a top QB. Certainly more than Tua, Herbert, Dak, etc. have.
  4. Sorry, not better but very, very nearly identical: https://stathead.com/football/versus-finder.cgi?request=1&seasons_type=perchoice&player_id1=GoffJa00&p1yrfrom=2022&p1yrto=2023&player_id2=MahoPa00&p2yrfrom=2022&p2yrto=2023
  5. Statistically Goff has been better than Mahomes for the past 2 consecutive years. He's putting up damn near top-3 QB stats. I think calling him top-7 accounts for the "well he's obviously not on Mahomes' actual level" thing. And at this point, I don't actually think Herbert is better than Goff. Herbert still is just basically potential and the occasional "wow he's got a cannon for an arm!" guy, but beyond that there's not much substance to love. Mahomes, Allen, Burrow and Lamar I think are comfortably better, but I think Goff has solidifed himself in that next tier of "guys who we think should be elite but aren't really elite because they're not consistent enough"
  6. People are oddly high on Oweh being a dude for some reason. Ojabo is basicaly nothing at this point, dude is not ever going to be healthy. If we don't get KVN back we're kinda screwed at EDGE no matter what we do.
  7. His family is from there and he gets to be close to home and make good money. Seems like a win/win for a mercenary like Clowney who doesn't seem motivated to play for a ring.
  8. Agree to disagree. I can't watch it. No defense. Zero effort for most of the game. Blatant traveling and stuff. Offenses are mostly just dudes shooting 3's and never actually running any sort of set plays. Not appealing to me whatsoever.
  9. This is shocking to me because the current NBA product is garbage and unwatchable.
  10. I feel like that's exactly why they signed him. SOMEONE GET JOSH CRIBBS ON THE PHONE, BALTIMORE NEEDS A RETURN MAN.
  11. They still have QB2 as the guy who holds for field goals..........
  12. Roquan Smith Fred Warner JOK Bobby Okereke Matt Milano
  13. I would think the only legal challenge would be if the NFLPA was in support of the decision to ban something, then the NFL un-banned it. In this instance, the NFLPA objected to this rule being passed.