Scoundrel

Moderators
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Scoundrel last won the day on April 7

Scoundrel had the most liked content!

About Scoundrel

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Scoundrel's Achievements

1. I edited this!!!! It was you dressed as your mother I was mistaken all along
  2. Mims has to drop his head to see what dwarf he is blocking
  3. Corum didn’t land in my least favorite picks for them for a reason. He just is not a player I had that high. On Fisher, if he was looking for a guard felt there were better options available as well.
  4. Hungary Hemorrhoids Favorite Pick: 2.5 Cooper DeJean DB Iowa Big fan of DeJean would have taken him 2.7 if PR let him slide. Love the versatility he can bring to their secondary behind that pass rush. 10th overall on my board Least Favorite Pick: 5.9 Blake Fisher OT ND I get the need here but I had Rosengarten higher and there may have even been some better choices imo at the position. We will see how he develops and where he lands. Player I am higher on than the consensus: 2.5 Cooper DeJean DB Iowa This is a smaller draft class so these choices will merge. But DeJean as I wrote was 10th on my board and I don’t believe many have him that high. Player I am lower on than the consensus: 4.13 Blake Corum RB Michigan I think he has a useful skill set and is a good back for rotation. Not the worst value at pick 61 overall and I know there’s a Michigan crush there for PR so go get your guys but for me there were better options to help this team at this pick. But still a solid choice considering need, school fandom. @PR @Daniel