wcblack34

Veteran Members
  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

1,289 profile views

wcblack34's Achievements

1. And even fewer become quality starters.
  2. The overvaluation of compensatory picks is mind boggling.
  3. I do not wish for the death of anyone. But I do read certain obituaries with a great deal of pleasure. paraphrasing.
  4. The single most overrated sandwich in history. Overcooked sliced beef covered in bovine waste product. Perfect for that fanbase.
  5. I was actually having a conversation relevant to this with friends last night. We were talking about how Smells Like Teen Spirit was 32 years old, and that a comparable song would have been made in 1959. Biggest song that year was The Battle of New Orleans by Johnny Horton.
  6. Caleb Williams JJ McCarthy Marvin Harrison Jr. Dallas Turner Nabers
  7. If "three picks is too much to move up," then they should have just kept Cousins. But they didn't. So you better damn sure make a move that's going to get you a guy that you believe will be better than Cousins at his best. Nix and Penix ain't it. Therefore, three first round picks it is. And aside from that, it's really only 2 first round picks, as we're getting one of them back.
  8. I wanted Daniels after the first Josh Dobbs game because I thought a true dual/threat scrambler would open up the KOC offense. Then the rest of the Josh Dobbs games happened. Then you hear KOC's comments about what he wants in a QB. Now he's 4th on my list. However, if he winds up as a Viking, I still won't be upset. I'll trust that KOC can get him where he wants him to be. I also have some concern about whether he's a "man amongst boys" like Penix and Nix. Although he's almost a year younger, it still took a while for his light to come on.
  9. Philadelphia: the answer to the question "What if a landfill was populated with alcoholic neanderthals?"
  10. Have any of the comp picks over the last 3-4 years done anything in the NFL? I ask because it seems that a bit too much stock is put into obtaining comp picks. Are they nice? Yes. Do I see them as particularly valuable in a pure value standpoint? Not really. I guess they are more valuable now that they can be traded. But I wouldn’t alter my roster building this year because I might lose a comp pick next year.