Atlanta Braves
  • NBA Team
    Orlando Magic
  • College Team
    University of Miami

Recent Profile Visitors

180 profile views

Shashiaj70's Achievements

1. I'm more curious if there was a trade down in the 1st round with the chargers being in the 31 spot. I like the Trotter pick, but don't know if that's the biggest forever need for MIA.... SMH laughing. My guess is DL or OL...........forever. It'll be interesting to see how we handle potentially losing 2 starters on the DL after 2023. I just don't think we can pay them both. So, I'd think we freak out and go DL/OL.
  2. Who are they trading with to draft at R1: #32?
  3. Why would Miami need a Safety? Yikes. Not a good pick, even if calling it a value pick. MIA is fine at SS/FS. I honestly think - OL, LB, DE and WR are far more important than MIA needing a Safety at this point. Sorry, bud. I don't like this selection.
  4. I'm not sure it's "the" missing piece, more like "a" missing piece. And I'm good with it. Still a little ways to go, but making positive strides like this helps! I truly like the pick up.... Now we need to give him more opportunities!
  5. i have no issues with the draft for MIA if it fell that way, but man....I have a hard time believing N.Harris falls that far, bud. But, I won't hate it. hahahaha! J.Chase/WR w/W.Fuller, D.Parker and P.Williams (including M.Gesicki/TE) - interesting 5 wide set K.Paye - i'm ok with that dropback and still get a quality DE. A.Leatherwood in 2nd, good and hot damn! N.Harris at 50? sign me up for all this.... ok, back down to earth and back to work....
  6. I was good through 50. At that point, at 81, I'd probably consider J.Cox/LB, J.Mayfield/OT, S.Forsythe/OT moreso. I don't think Jabril will fall that far, but I'm 100% ok if he does, and probably who i would draft in this case, but.... I'm not as high on Banks as some are.... I like the play of Mayfield & Forsythe more, if we are going to add OL at this point. And if still avail in rd4, maybe Schwartz/WR to pair with W.Fuller, T.Marshall, D.Parker and P.Williams. And including M.Gesicki.
  7. Worst MIA draft scenario or pull in a while. Sorry, hoss. We will be referred to as the might mouse team with some of those selections. hahaha!
  8. didn't they have the same questions about Philip Rivers (2003 or 2004 at #4?) and his release point & various mechanics? That didn't affect him when NYG and SD traded those picks. And SD only sat Rivers a short time. I was just making a simple response to that and this one too, so eh....back to the mock.
  9. Observations: I don't see Kyle Trask going in the 2nd, i think more likely 3rd. Not so sure about Carlos Basham in the 1st either. He's been a 2nd rounder forever and better options available as far as talent. No offense to him, just better options. Pitt taking a RB in the 1st round might require new ownership/GM/coaches first. they usually take a DEF/OFF line. This would be very uncharacteristic of them. I think I'd be surprised to see Etienne last to #43. I think someone will trade up for him if he slides past NYJ in the 2nd. Also, I think I'd be surprised to see Terrace Williams/WR last to end of 2nd. As for MIA: Leatherwood is a 2nd rounder, not a 1st rounder. More likely DE or LB. Outside chance of RB. I don't think Javonte Williams lasts to pick #50. Don't get me wrong as I'm happy about this selection, but don't think he lasts to this slot. If we select him it's 36 And Oweh should not slip past 1st round. I wouldn't mind him but, would like to see us trade down a few slots from 18 first. We still have a lot of needs and RB, WR, DE and OL are the core ones (IMO)/in no specific order.
  10. They said the same thing about Aaron Rodgers.
  11. I agree with you on #6, that will be Pitts or Chase. I agree with you on #18 as well. Far better edge rushers to select. I like Rousseau just a little more than Paye, but either works. I agree with you on #36 as well, but I think this is RB not OL. #50 with Humphrey is ok with me. Interestingly is he is a left handed C, working with a left handed QB, hmm.... interesting. #81 is ok. I agree it would seem like the kind of pick we would do, but I'm still thinking we are working on EDGE in that case. Payton Turner, Rashad Weaver and Quincy Roche are available. I just think it would be a mutiny if MIA skipped on a RB again this year. There is just no way we don't pick one this year. Someone's head would be on a pike.
  12. I like this draft for MIA.... Addresses a few important needs and still getting a good player without reaching much. I would be 100% onboard with this draft.
  13. Right? Well, most of the drafts I'm seeing like this seem to think we are still in that ridiculous tank mode. I think they think it's funny cuz Dolphins/tank mode/har har.... I still wanna know who let Rick Spielman/Randy Mueller back in the draft room.... haha....
  14. No where in what I said in my previous post did I say that, bud. I do not hate any of them. I'm not judging them as harshly as some people have been in recent weeks. I mean, 3 rooks on the OL in the first year, they didn't do a bad job - all things considered. The job that Gaskins, Howard, Ahmed and Breida did will be the EXACT reason we actually address this in the draft this year. We thought we had a plan last year, so it seemed, but it didn't work. No one should be happy with what any of them did. A good game or 2 doesn't give them a reprieve. It's about consistency. I 'think' they will draft a RB in rd1 or 2. The onus is on playmakers. I'm not against Sewell, but I'm not against what we have either. We need another OG, thinking Wyatt Davis will be there in Rd2. I'm also thinking about C as well. Moving down and gathering a few more picks this and next year will help fill gaps, if we deem OT to still be a need after passing on someone solid like a Sewell. Will it hurt? Sure. But, we also know we need playmakers to keep defenses honest. I'd rather have Ja'marr Chase. Winning a Heisman and a great college career? We can do down a long list of rabbit holes on that one. Honestly, I just fear how Smith is going to fair, long term, in the NFL season. I hope he puts on some weight/muscle mass to endure. Regardless where he lands.