All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Reassessing the RB Draft at the 11th Hour

I like offensive guys who when they come on field you have to note it and have a plan or they can or will really hurt you. Guys that draw attention so that it opens other guys up. Guys that you have to change personnel for. Guys that can get chunk yards if you don't overly respect them. Cohen and Patterson are two of those guys. I think Hill could be a third. A lot of times because of design and/or slighter build of those guys you can't over use them or they will get hurt. Or maybe they do two things well, but not three. But if you have a stable of them ...
  3. 2019 Draft Talk!

Saw something on twitter that suggested the Texans trade pick 23, one of their 2nd's and their 3rd to move up to 13 (Dolphins pick). That's steep. If Gaine does that then he is a moron.
  4. 2019 Draft Talk

I would hope they don't move Waynes. Just given how he's grown is impressive, but right now, he'd be the #1 CB in this draft board. So, if a team were to offer a pick in the 10-20 overall range, it'd be hard to pass-up, but the Vikes could get their O-linemen . . . in that scenario and assuming Dillard's on the board, I'd grab him for the LT spot and Lindstrom, a pure RG, for the 2nd pick. Then again, maybe ya use #18 on Greedy Williams to replace Waynes at 1/10th the price?
  5. 2019 Draft Talk

Agree with this, I think Risner makes sense IF you think O'Neill can transition to the left side. I'm guessing you're having Risner be the back-up RT as to not develop any bad technique/habits at RG before transitioning? Based on your projection the 2020 line would look like this: O'Neill-Williams-Elf-Kline?-Risner
  6. Dallas Cowboys - NFL Draft Prospect Meetings

Everything you are saying could be said about most positions on the roster. Certainly CB, RT, DT, WR, TE, and S at least. Mat defensive end, though, you have some potential solutions. You have invested picks in Taco and Dorance Armstrong. You still have the possibility of Gregory. Crawford is still under contract, potentially you could get him to take a pay cut like Sean Lee. You aren’t in a bind at DE after this season, at all, like you are at other spots. It makes no sense to me, then, to force drafting an extremely mediocre athlete at the position. It’s one thing if a really legit prospect falls to you. But a guy like Ferguson makes no sense, short or long-term.
  7. Nintendo Switch Thread

How did you get refunded? Like what was the process?
  8. 2019 Draft Talk

Yeah, getting one of the elite OL is the only reason I'd trade him. It only makes sense if you think the player you are getting has Pro Bowl caliber potential.
  9. 2019 Draft Discussion

I would take this move in a second given what I imagine the board is going to look like at 12.
  10. All Things Wrestling Thread

Well KO's babyface run didn't last long, haha.
  11. Telvin Smith possibly available?

Yeah with our win now mode, it really doesn't make sense to trade him.
  12. 2019 NFL Draft Thread v5.0

The day before the draft and I still feel like the pick will be Quinnen Williams. I do feel pretty confident that Josh Allen will not be an option for the Raiders. I think they would pass him if Williams is gone.
  13. 2019 NFL Draft Thread v5.0

IMO... the Raiders are locked in on Quinnen and all the smoke is to hopefully get him to fall to 4. They want to get after the passer and Q gives them that. He's gone, Oliver is the pick unless they can trade down. Also, I see them being locked in on Jacobs. He's a prototype Gruden back. Physical, blocks, catches passes. Those 2 player imo are locks for them if they are there when on the clock.
  14. Broncos CB Chris Harris demands new contract or trade

Clowney, Harris and PP might be moved.
  15. Draft game.

16. 2019 Draft Talk

I'd take any pick in round one, but I think you'd have to see the board first. If you grab Dillard at 18 and Bradbury/Lindstrom are still there in the late 20s, I make the trade to get back in the first. Trading Waynes makes it easier to extend Alexander now, plus there will be extra cash to bring in a veteran WR, which this team certainly needs.
  17. 2019 Cornerback Coffee Talk, no big whoop...

That would be the likely scenario, possibly they could move him to the 49ers at the top of the 2nd round, if there's a requisite player available...the 49ers have the need and the cap space.
  18. NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

I think Dorsey expected it to go public
  19. NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

Yup. Plus if anyone was paying attention, Dorsey made comments long before the draft about how much he liked Baker (as did McCloughan). I thought Darnold would ultimately be the pick, but I said weeks before that I wouldn't be remotely shocked if he goes with Baker instead.
  20. Broncos CB Chris Harris demands new contract or trade

So the inevitable position gets taken - none of what Klis says below is surprising - but the willingness to wait until later and get 2020 picks does create more suitors. Should be an interesting weekend.
  21. NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

what would be the most shocking draft move you could see? Patriots trading up for Haskins for me.
  22. 2019 NFL Draft/College Thread

This is why we needed last year. If we all noticed that we only ever drafted players we have on visits, the rest of league certainly did as well. Now JRob has created a bit of doubt and our draft plans are less predictable by other teams in the league.
  23. Reassessing the RB Draft at the 11th Hour

I liked his tape before combine happened, but his jumps and speed at combine really sealed it for me. Jumping ability to me has always been a bigger tell of pure football athletic ability than 40 time. When you can do both you don't know someone can play and you don't know heart, drive or intelligence, but you know they are an athlete. Walter Payton could jump out of the gym.
  24. 2019 NFL Draft thread

We can keep all discussion here. Do y'all want a spoiler free thread? Or all the spoilers? Are there any preferences?
  1. Load more activity