All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I did threads for each night, and we should have discussion threads for each pick.
  3. It would take a boat load of picks .. 3 - 1sts plus to get Herbert and the Vikings still have to absorb his 52 million dollar salary. It would give them a qb but at a huge, very high cost. Fine with me .. let them go down in salary cap flames without draft choices.
  4. Aiyuk should count for 3 šŸ˜… Heā€™s the centerpiece of an offense that you can build around. I want to see them do it just because it will be proof Rooney/Omar arenā€™t messing around. If we leave the draft with Aiyuk and one of the top 3 centers I donā€™t really care what else they do. You just donā€™t see receivers of his caliber at his age become available all that often. Not to mention heā€™s build in a lab for Arthur Smithā€™s offense and to be a mentor for GP. And if it comes for less than a 1st we should throw a parade. With that being said I wonā€™t be too disappointed at all if itā€™s Sutton for a day 3 pick.
  5. Acting out of desperation and taking Penix at 13 would be just as foolish. There is a smart way to navigate this and it's not reaching on a QB because you only have Minshew and AOC.
  6. No chance the Cardinal, who need a WR drop to 13 and miss out on the top 3. Daniels has been the 2 all offseason. They would be fools to pass on Drake, I agree but nothing has pointed to this pick not being Daniels since day 1.
  7. Todays the day gents. Hopefully in 3-4 years we will look back at this draft as the beginning of a dynasty. We have lots of picks in the top 100 and it's a top heavy draft. It all starts with their decision at #2, the QBotF. We have heard a lot of smoke about one prospect or another, but today they finally get to choose.
  8. https://www.nfl.com/news/peter-schrager-2024-nfl-mock-draft-2-0 If this happens. Christmas in April baby.
  9. Actual numbers at OTC. makes me very happy. Cap Hit under $10m for 2024 & 2025.
  10. Good write up. Only thing that sticks out to me that I disagree with is Sweat in the 3rd round. 2 down run-stuffer who had the advantage of playing next to Byron Murphy who canā€™t keep his weight in check and got a DUI 3 weeks before the draft? Late day 3 pick for me. Love seeing that you have Jordan Travis as QB8. Renardo Green is going to be a steal for whoever drafts him if they let him just play press man like FSU did. I selfishly want Maye to go to the Vikings and for them to throw him in the fire early and see if he sinks or swims with all those weapons.
  11. Latu seems to have a pretty good mix of pass rush moves and jumps out more on tape to me, so Iā€™ll go with him.
  12. I said Aiyuk definitely would be one of those. Sutton not quite because heā€™s 29 and pretty much only a 2 year deal(but cheaper compensation wise)ā€¦but I wouldnā€™t hate it.
  13. I've seen this general idea posted elsewhere, and to a degree I actually think it makes sense for both sides. What would really be interesting would be for LAC to trade Hebert to MIN, trade #5 to the highest bidder for another pick haul, then target Penix with one of the picks they received.
  14. You were gonna do this anyway, but your primary care doctor needs to be aware (with CareEverywhere and since you went to the DoD they probably already are). Get your visit scheduled and get them up to speed. Depending on how thorough you want to be, you could start keeping a food/exercise diary (without changing anything) so your doc has an idea of what your habits are. My guess is they take one look at your blood pressure and you end up getting the "prove me wrong, but you're in good enough shape that you're ultimately going on a statin" speech. Especially if you've got family with high cholesterol. And all things considered, there are a lot worse medications to be on than statins. Completely reasonable. Heart health is scary. If I was you I'd pout about it aggressively all weekend and put the pieces back together on Monday.
  15. Easily Penix. I think he will make some teams regret passing on him.
  16. It's finally here. I'm so excited. As Albert Breer said, I think Titans go either Alt or Latham at this point. Still can't believe Chargers wouldn't go WR though
  17. Called off work today and tomorrow for this ****. Don't make me regret it Howard.
  18. This is one of the few drafts that I actually have no idea what direction we'll go. Pretty generally, we know our needs in the draft, but that means nothing when you get to 13 and who knows who'll be there. I still feel like a trade up is possible, yet not likely. I do like Penix, but with that being said, he may not even be there. That means guys will drop a little. Let's just not do anything stupid.
  19. Soā€¦wouldnā€™t a Sutton or Aiyuk trade count as that ā€œ1-2 more Queen level signingsā€ that you are clamoring forā€¦? Maybe just a little patience is required. Maybe Omar has a plan.
  20. More so saying, they aren't going to be intimidated by threats.
  1. Load more activity