All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 2019 WR Corps

Guess: Adams Geronimo MVS Kumerow EG Lazard KR/WR Shep
  3. Browns sign Braxton Miller

He will get cut for sure. WR, especially slot, is loaded. Unless he's a true difference maker ala Duke out of the backfield and slot in mismatch situations as a hybrid RB/WR, he won't make the team. I'm the biggest Braxton fan on the planet and will always be thankful for what he did at OSU. If he doesn't get injured, his college/NFL careers probably have different arcs, but injuries took their toll, and that's an unfortunate reality.
  4. Random Packer News & Notes

I'll agree with you on A, but don't be surprised if B is a reality. The one ability Martinez has that Smith doesn't is AVAILability. On an annually beat up defense, Martinez has missed very little time and doesn't have the major injury that Smith once had. I do think there will be an immense overhaul and Martinez will be the investment at the position with other players flanking him. I could also see a bigger Safety drafted for a hybrid role to try to find the player we had hoped Burks could be.
  5. The Car Thread

I use synthetic and change it every 5k. Overkill? I don’t care know.
  6. True but w wildcard in Cleveland excited me. Last time it happen, the stadium was crazy. This time around this is a better team to handle that pressure
  7. 2019 Hard Knocks: Oakland Raiders

They've already said most of the starters won't be playing.
  8. 2019 WR Corps

Agree on keeping Shepherd. For me personally, he'd be a lock at this point for the 6 spot. If we keep a No. 7, I'm leaning Davis over both Lazard and Moore. Davis may seem a bit redundant with Shepherd on the team, but he still offers a lot of ST play (good gunner) and his speed, if used right, could be an asset on offensive. I could even see weeks where the Packers activate him instead of Shepherd or vice versa.
  9. Preseason Thread

I think most people who are more than casual NFL fans are starting to pick up on Taysom. Tons of people were talking about him on Reddit the other day. He’s one of my dads favorite players, and he’s a Seahawks fan
  10. Patriots WR Josh Gordon reinstated

Yeah but for Dude on his 6th strike...
  11. No, I’m not underrating the importance of foreign markets. Foreign markets are a studio’s guarantee that they will get their money back. Domestic is where they profit. If you had a chance to make 100 dollars in profit in two years for a 200 dollar investment where you might lose 50 dollars, you would not make that investment. Same concept with studios. They’re not throwing 200 million dollars for a 100 million dollar profit.
  12. You Are Wrong About Lamar Jackson - Warren Sharp

Really? During those first few years people said Wilson was overrated because of his defense and run game. It wasn't until Marshawn left and Wilson became literally the entire offense that people started actually recognizing him for the player he always was. Now, as for Lamar Jackson, look here we already have one person making a conclusion on Lamar Jackson based off of his rookie year and deciding that Lamar is not a passer. Man, isn't that just weird?
  13. 2019 WR Corps

Agree, but why spend so much effort on a RS when the position is being phased out by new league rules and various teams opting for the touchback(which is possibly why Ficken was brought in).
  14. Preseason Game 2 - KC @ PIT

I think you were right in the first place. Allen has played Center in a pinch as an injury sub. But it wasn't for long. He's best at Guard. https://arrowheadaddict.com/2019/07/13/jeff-allen-remains-versatile-free-agent-offensive-line-option/
  15. Oh yeah, it was my wild speculation, but it was funny to think about for a moment and talk over with co-workers.
  16. Preseason Thread

I agree with all 3 lines. I'm not going to get into line 1 too much because, like you said, it keeps it alive, and I'm tired of it. Cam is a great player, right up until he's not. The "until he's not" part happens every season, which makes him unreliable, therefore, not top tier. I know the reason I give Hill some love over Cam is because we expect it from Cam as a marque guy. Most of us are still in the "Who's Taysom Hill" category, unless you're a Saints fan. Then you know.
  17. NFL Snooze News: Volume Four, Por Favor

Depends on Mayfield. Is he a future top 5 QB or just another Matthew Stafford type. Cleveland has a lot of talent so I understand the excitement. This is probably the most talented Browns team since the expansion team returned. And it instead of talking about their QB being a bust, for the first time, they are talking about how great the QB could be.
  18. No. Lol. Sony’s stock took a hit immediately after this story broke.
  19. Preseason Thread

I remember when Vaccaro got a little short with a reporter for making comments about Andrew Luck’s “sneaky” athleticism. Vaccaro called out the reporter and said something to the effect of: “We’ve seen him play every week for the last 5 years. His athleticism isn’t sneaky, you just think it is because he’s white.”
  20. 2[44]: Elgton Jenkins [OC; Miss State]

This is why they brought in Billy Turner as well. He thrived under being thrown to the dogs at multiple positions along the OL. His time here should be a lot less stressful than in Denver, which one would think would benefit him.
  21. 2019 NFC North Fantasy Football (DRAFT THREAD)

Saints D/ST for my pick. @squire12 is OTC
  22. Cleveland Indians Thread : we might have a nice thing!

Yup, that was a tough one last night.
  23. Formerly The Gnat's Dynasty League - Drafting

Funny you should mention that. I just finished doing that. That way we don't have to hunt through 30 pages comments to track them.
  24. Browns sign Braxton Miller

He won’t make it past cuts IMO.
  25. The WR battle of 2019

I think fines/suspensions for on field play during the preseason are ridiculous. Preseason games are nothing more than practice, where players, coaches, and officials are trying to work through things before the regular season.
  26. Because you guys still underrate the International Box Office. Its still important, it still counts as money made (sure not the same as Domestic) and every argument started about it you guys pretend like its Monopoly money and doesn't count at all. You have to atleast admit they love to tout that International total, and it is mostly the sole reason Venom is getting a squeal. I dont know if we will ever get the real story of how this is going down right now, but to just assume all fault on Sony here is a really Marvel fanboy-ish stance. You think that Disney/Marvel is just standing there like the bully took their toy and left them on the playground with nothing? It seems more likely to me that the juggernaut that is the MCU wanted more, more money, more control, more everything Spidey. I dont blame them, and I dont blame Sony for wanting to hang onto the one big hit they have with a death grip either. But after the very lack-luster Phase 4 announcement, Losing the possibility of Spider-Man is going to hurt the MCU too
  1. Load more activity