All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. You consider Fiske an option but not Newton? I like both but have Newton a lot higher and is 3 years younger. I’ve had a feeling for awhile now that Alim could very well be the 1st odd man out when it comes to resigning. I’d hate to lose him and he could really go off this year but good teams lose good players when money crunches start. Rotating Newton with those 2 beasts and even playing some 5T while staying fresh could cause nightmares. Then in 25 he still gets a year playing next to Reader if Alim is gone. He’s not my 1st choice but man Ladd would be really interesting to see in this offense. I really like Leggette as well. Interesting scenario with essentially non of the usual suspects at corner available. Although I do agree with the thought that Mikey could really go anywhere he is just such an X factor and so fricken good. Greg Cosell compared him to Ed Reed and Honey Badger just in the way he distracts qb’s/ offenses and forces them to constantly track his whereabouts. I would think Guyton is higher on boards than a few of the guys listed like Hayes and the off ball backers
  3. A small part of me is hoping we draft Murphy. Definitely doesn’t solve our biggest issues at QB, but man that D would benefit. 1st: DT Murphy 2nd CB: Melton, Rakestraw or Tampa 3rd G: Mahogany, Zinter or Puni (he’s not my favorite, but he’d project well to a primarily wide zone offense like we’re rumored to favor this year).
  4. This would feel like an ideal scenario IF the Packers were to trade down. But I think Carolina would need to be very antsy to move up for someone like Legette if those rumors are true.
  5. I like him. He seems like David Harris when he came out of Michigan. A plug 'n play LBer that you're not actively looking to replace.
  6. They shouldn't. Because there's very few players where you'll pick up a 5th year option but aren't considering extending the guy. And Jordan Love isn't a good example. You've got guys who are pretty much locks not to be picked up, and those that are getting their options picked up likely aren't playing on that 5th year option unless it's a situation like Tua where it's more of an injury concern. That 5th year option value is overstated.
  7. I think he falls into that Josh Rosen/Jamarcus Russell/Johnny Manziel class of QB who is super naturally gifted but for whom football is not their passion, all the off the field stuff is. Throw in the fact he appears to be very very selfish and I wouldn’t spend a 1st, let alone #1 overall on him. I think bears fans will come to loathe the pick
  8. Everything he should become is exactly what we need. I just don't know how to feel about him.
  9. I wish I could just write off the mike silver report, but he has been right too many times. Are we really going to lose aiyuk over 2-3m per year in 2025-2027 cap space?? This is where we draw the line? Really?
  10. Maybe they are getting the framework for a deal done in case Odunze falls. Tony Pauline is no hack. He’s the first one who reported the DJ trade. Omar wanting to trade up for a guy they are in love with doesn’t surprise me. That guy being a CB would. https://x.com/allbrightnfl/status/1782887201971294274?s=46&t=qcRuXjH2St1oLeP8Aph7Og Allbright, who doesn’t miss on Broncos stuff, is not shooting it down. Almost confirming it in a way.
  11. I mean a 19 year old elite athlete is probably going to be stronger than a 23 year old soon to be gym teacher... It is certainly not a fact that most 23 year olds are bigger, stronger & faster than most 19 year olds...genetics just flat out don't work like that... Blake Corum is not bigger, stronger or faster than Braelon Allen for example.
  12. When they're doing it with a bit over half the payroll that St. Louis is doing, I'd argue they've been more successful. Other than their COVID year, they've had 1 losing season. Their worst season (outside of COVID year) was an 86 win seasons. They've got an NLCS appearance and made the playoffs 5 out of 6 seasons since 2017. The Cardinals have 1 NLCS appearance and are coming off a season in which they won 71 games. They're currently on pace to win 70 games this year.
  13. Ain’t no party like a no pants party
  14. Top 6 cause I couldn't leave out Melton or Lassiter Arnold Mitchell Wiggins Kool-Aid Lassiter/Melton My favorite after round 2 guy is K.Jackson Id slide Coop in 2/3 if he really ends up playing CB
  15. What I said is not controversial. It is fact. 23>19 for men - Bigger, stronger, faster. That's it. That was my point. So judging a 23 year old college player is more difficult to project to next level. Men are bigger, stronger, faster than women too. This is all generally speaking. Exceptions to anything.
  16. Welp, Bob picked DeJean so cross him off the list for 25.
  17. Marshawn Lloyd teach him ball security and you have a playmaker at RB. Holding onto the ball is a huge concern. If he didn’t have that issue he would easily be a 2nd round pick. Now he’s probably a 4th round pick
  18. For me it comes down to this: I'd take Fautanu + McConkey over Aiyuk. Can they get a pick for Aiyuk that gets them Fautanu? 99% no, so it's not worth thinking about.
  19. Smith-Njiba. Addison. Flowers. Johnston all 1st round. Mingo. Reed. Rashee Rice in the 2nd. Tank Dell. Hyatt. Tillman. Downs. In 3rd. Wicks and Pucka in 5th. All of them produced fairly well if not excellently. So I guess it was deep from 1st to 5th with true enough producers.
  1. Load more activity