All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Where's the crow eaters on this one?
  3. Medical staffs do matter. Puka came into the NFL with an injury history. He held up really well. Stafford while he doesnt have a serious injury history where he misses a ton of games each year, he does get beat up alot throughout the season. The medical staff and McVay are able to manage him throughout the season so he wont be put in horrible situations with his injuries and he can still play at a high enough level. Bc what people dont remember is that Superbowl run Stafford was beat up all over. He was dealing with so many injuries yet he was still able to lead the team to the Superbowl and win it. So the Rams wouldve never signed White if the medical team and the Rams themselves didnt have a legit plan for him. I think White is going to play extremely well this season. If Im wrong Ill admit it at some point this season but I feel confident about White playing well for the Rams this season and staying relatively healthy.
  4. Got to trade down. I hope the real draft doesn’t shake out like this.
  5. I am really surprised he isn't signed already. He is a very solid player. Maybe he is hoping the Chiefs can clear enough cap space to get a deal done but that seems like a long-shot at this point.
  6. Shouldn't he be lifting weights on a tennis court? πŸ˜‰
  7. I agree about moving Tyler out to T - he's been there, done that, was very good but could be a great G so if we can keep him inside and draft a solid LT instead, that's a win.
  8. I think Packers fans really want Will Shipley.
  9. He was listed at 6'4", 210 on the LSU website and he measured in at 6'3" and some change at 210. We need to stop making projections without anything to back it up.
  10. Cool!! The Comish will commandeer it Just a reminder trading isn't open 😎
  11. Looks like him and Latu are going to a run off
  12. GB would be a good spot for him. I feel like he'd wither at a place like Cincinnati.
  13. If you've got a turf field, he's probably less likely to sign with you.
  14. With no trades, this is easy. Arizona gets the best player in the draft. MHJ is their guy.
  15. Jameson Williams will "bet" on himself...and lose.
  16. Upon trade being approved 3Down #2 Adrian Phillips
  17. not flashy but pretty capable depth chart at receiver for the broncos
  18. I don't think it's as crazy a take as you seem to think it is.
  19. Me personally, I don't understand this comment. I see this said frequently. I don't see it like that. I say trade down if you don't think the QB there at 3 is worth it. Three examples, Blake Bortles, Danial Jones and Baker Mayfield. The teams were just like the Pats and forced the QB pick by the idiots running their teams. I was laughing when they were chosen that high. I always take a QB over a trade but they better be correct and not convince themselves he can play. Yes they all are risk but that's not a factor, if it is your in the wrong business. I say this a nice as I can to any fans that force a QB choice in this draft. Their idiots and don't listen to them. If a QB is not in the cards in this draft, so be it. Also there's a risk/reward factor, you can take one in the later rds. EJ Manuel was drafted by the Bills, he was a forced 1st rd QB pick. They needed a QB and he was the only one in the draft, horrible year for QBs. IMO that was a forced pick based on fan pressure, media and desperate need for a (any) QB. Well if that's the case, take it from me, sit back and wait til Fredo Kraft leaves because we will be repeating (Sullivans) history. MOF I'm to old to go through that crap show again. I was a Red Sox fan. Now, haven't watched a game in 4 years. Now that funny. Burrow had zero faults coming out. Maye IMO there's plenty. This is just me, I'm not a Maye fan at 3 . He panics and he has bad mechanics . I'm talking easy crap like setting up correctly for a simple pass. Skills taught in HS. Same thing that haunted Grogan and Bledsoe. Complete head scratch-er over and over when the pressure was high. Remember the Pitt game (Brady hurt) Bledsoe made the winning pass ? Well the previous pass was a disaster and I was amazed it wasn't picked off. Also please don't tell me you would take another Bledsoe, that's not the point. Here is what what you can do with a trade down if the QB is passed. @prob2236 I did a draft simulator several times ( see if the players fell consistently at those draft spots) and this is what I come up with with a trade with Vikings. I take player that can play. I don't take the potential over two player that I rate about the same and I minimize risk, if possible. 11 Bowers ----Day one starter just made my offense MUCH better. Don't care about the TE not picked high crap. He's better than just a TE to any offense. Think Kelse. 23 Ladd McConkey Here is the pass on potential WR such as Adonai Mitchell. IMO LC is a pro, day one high quality starter with no "maybe's", plug and play. 34. Jordan Morgan Injured 2022 has all the tools and will be better after a year post ACL. Alternative choice. Paul was still on the board. Never force a QB if he's not there,. That's just me. πŸ˜‰
  20. Matt McClain had shoulder surgery a couple days ago. They say they hope he can return this season, but I'm certainly not counting on it. Coupled with Noelvi Marte getting suspended, that infield depth got thin in a hurry. Good thing we held onto Jonathan India. My guess at today's lineup: 1. Jonathan India, 2B 2. Elly De La Cruz, SS 3. Spencer Steer, LF 4. Christian Encarnacion-Strand, 1B 5. Jeimer Candelario, 3B 6. Jake Fraley, RF 7. Tyler Stephenson, C 8. Stuart Fairchild, CF 9. Will Benson, DH Frankie Montas getting the opening day start over Hunter Green was a little surprising.
  21. I think you should watch some film and compare the two guys because you're subjectively wrong.
  22. That's hilarious. I think every athlete or coach can relate to wanting to do that at one time or another but having to restrain themselves. Probably put a target on his back for awhile, but honestly pretty harmless. One of those, "I'm not saying he's right, I'm just saying I understand" moments
  1. Load more activity