All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I don't care about the RAS too much in regards to McKinstry. He did those tests before a minor foot procedure .. had to hurt his numbers at least a little bit. He's a legit corner with ideal size and good speed and played at an elite program. Also several top wideouts in the SEC have listed him as the top corner they played against. I think he's going to be a draft bargain in that later first round.
  3. Looks bad. Especially that Texans alternate helmet. Yikes.
  4. Please still do it. I’d love to engage that thread. Hell expand out to all sports.
  5. Agreed. My hope is he’s available and we pick him 🤞🏼
  6. Still can't believe they stuck with navy over a bright, rich royal blue smh
  7. I think this next week, into the first four picks, is gonna be an absolute mess. More so than most years, the rhetoric will be out of control.
  8. Kudos on a job well done, @ET80! And never fear houseguests, if there are things you want to say to the DR, feel free to continue to send those to me and they will be posted after the game
  9. Obsidian already had multiple projects of their own underway so I doubt it.
  10. yes, it appears OC's optimum QB is a smart, decisive, skillfully armed, accurate passer, with mobility. Maye McCarthy
  11. Yeah, I’m starting to steer away from Corley as well. I want traditional receivers. Alittle nervous about getting Mims as well! Hasn’t played a lot. I like Green, Coleman and Sinnott.
  12. I don’t regret my game moves. I do regret the things I said about people because I was in the wrong. About everything
  13. I have no defense for my actions. They were out of line and wrong. I regret my outbursts my game.
  14. Yesterday
  15. Haha I could certainly see that happening. @The Gnat your thoughts?
  16. If you mean that a WR who ranks in the top 25 will fall into the 2nd, I agree. If you mean that one of the WR projected to go in the top 10 picks lasts to #32, be serious. Only three names are on that list--MHJ, Ordunze, Nabors--and none will last past #15. If you mean the top 10 WR, only 5-7 rate a 1st-round pick.
  17. Whether they don't and whether they should are separate matters. I'm sure they don't, but given that Burrow is on track to a premature retirement due to this draft decision, they definitely should
  18. Well I wish I would have gone back through my emotional outbursts and done some editing. Certainly regret some of the stuff I said
  19. the day of the edgy custom number font is passed. if someone brings you a design with that in 2024 you fire them and hire a firm who has their crap together.
  20. Unless I overlooked their names on your list its missing Marshawn Lloyd Johnny Wilson Jalyx Hunt Marshawn Kneeland Terrion Arnold Cooper DeJean Kool-Aid McKinstry
  21. I wouldn’t. I would take Maye and McCarthy before Danial’s. But that’s just me.
  22. sorry, i commented on the houston jerseys in this thread. the OP has both.
  1. Load more activity