All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Porzingis giving half assed effort and coasting by on size and athleticism? Well I never.
  3. I’ll try and get one together at work tomorrow
  4. McGinn’s scouts on Marshawn Kneeland: “Redshirted in 2019 before starting 23 of 37 games from 2020-’23. “He’s not a great athlete by any means but he’s got outstanding motor,” one scout said. “He’s a better athlete than the Missouri kid (Darius Robinson) but he’s not nearly as powerful or big. The relentlessness he plays with will allow him to succeed. For 4-3 teams he definitely has the size to play with his hand on the ground. For 3-4 teams they probably can live with his athleticism. The Senior Bowl stuff was good enough. His tape wasn’t as good as Maxx Crosby’s coming out but after watching him against similar schools (in the Mid-American Conference) it had a little bit of that feel even though they have a different style of play. Mostly because of the motor and the constant disruption.” His 4.18 short shuttle led the position. “He could be an (NFL) starter,” said a second scout. “Love his bull rush. He played well against Iowa, Syracuse, Mississippi State. He took over the game against Eastern Michigan, for whatever that’s worth. Just blows **** up.” Lightly recruited out of west Michigan, he finished with 149 tackles (28 for loss) and 13 sacks. Arms were 34 ½, hands were 9 1/8. “His run game stuff stuck out,” said a third scout. “Strong edge-setter. Plays with his hair on fire. Chases the football. Very good physicality. He's a good enough rusher where he can give you something on third down. You don’t want to draft base (defense) guys. This guy’s going to be a hell of a run player knocking people back.”
  5. Would prefer Daniels / Maye but we will see. Sounds like we are being aggressive
  6. Stafford isn’t closed to washed. Dudes a freaking baller.
  7. Still think we are ending up with Kool Aid at 25 or the early 2nd round.
  8. I will say that Alt has been [slightly] overrated throughout the process. Wouldn't stun me at all if teams didn't have him as OT 1. Don't get me wrong, he's a top 10 caliber pick but Alt to Titans at 7 has been mocked so frequently that I don't think people have really given him as critical an eval as the other lineman.
  9. I haven’t been into the draft stuff nearly as much as I have been in years past. But have seen rumors that we’ve done a lot of work looking into him and DJ has hinted that he may have heard something too based on what I’ve seen on Twitter / his last mock. How would you feel about that?
  10. As I’ve probably insinuated a lot on here, I’m obsessive about the draft and meticulous about every detail to make sure nothing goes awry in my set up for it. Lo and behold my baby mama can’t keep the kids during her custody entirely (habitual) so I’m getting them right before it but they’re getting the Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets treatment. That’s right. In their room, making no noise and pretending they don’t exist, but while playing Minecraft with the door closed
  11. Well, I'd hate to trade Aiyuk but if we do, then I would not be mad at all with this draft. Very good.
  12. Make a 7 rd mock draft, take those players put them as the 1st player in each position group and fill in up to 2 random names afterwards. Done deal , Jroc ends up as the 2024 winner! 🥃
  13. I’m probably in the minority, And I’ll first state I have OT as a top 2 need. But I’m not concerned if we miss out on the top guys. We’ll likely never have Elite OT play while Mahomes is under center, just with the way he plays. He helps the OL out, but is also tough on the tackles. Even if we draft one in the 1st, I’d still see us going with a vet in FA. Mahomes can get by with average OT play, I would argue just having someone Mahomes knows is consistent in their sets is the most important thing. I’m also not as down on Taylor as most though. If you remove the false starts that Lane Johnson has made a hall of fame career out of, he’s just fine as a RT
  14. This is how most have it. QB-QB-QB to start the draft, Vikings trade up for a QB, and Raiders getting Penix at 13 seems to be the consensus.
  15. Keon Coleman and Adonai Mitchell are the only ones I would consider on that list. We need a bigger WR not any of the rest. With that said, I don't think we draft a WR that early. I think we grab one in later rounds.
  16. Raley/Caballero trade already at a -1.0 WAR for us.
  17. I think he was just placing players to teams because he did not want to include too many trades. Looking at it, I could see Minnesota moving up to 5 to take JJ McCarthy who I doubt would be there at 11. Then Chargers taking Lantham at 11.
  18. This makes the most sense, this or an OT
  19. Maybe he isn't being promised that he will be the pick. Everyone asking him about how he feels about being selected by Washington, but what if he is passed up? What if the conversations haven't gone well and the team is keeping it tight lipped even with the players about what they intend on doing? The media paints this picture that he is the pick. What if that narrative was forced by Daniels supporters, specifically his agent? What anyone says AFTER they are selected is much more important to me than what they say leading up to potentially being selected.
  20. My final prediction: Penix is a Raider tomorrow night.
  21. I’m not gonna lie. I know people are high on Legette but he just screams Devin Thomas. Lots of pressure on Spencer and him just in quick game and he played big boy ball. But Treylon Burks was very very similar styles. Idk one year really worry me especially because it’s 4 years of absolutely nothing them bam
  1. Load more activity