All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Shaq Barrett. He did well behind Von/Ware but I dont think any fan ever saw him turning into the monster he became in Tampa.
  3. Dalton Risner: “I showed up there (Minnesota), and their four-year starter, within three weeks, I beat him out for the job, ended up trading him away, and I played 11 games. I thought things would change this offseason, here I am, in April, about to be May and I don’t have a job and it’s unfortunate." BleedingPurple.com
  4. How upset would you be if we pass on edge in the 1st for either nabers, odunze, mitchell, or arnold.
  5. Kool-Aid McKinstry, Alabama Cooper DeJean, Iowa Mike Sainristil, Michigan Khyree Jackson, Oregon Audric Estime, Notre Dame Ray Davis, Kentucky Isaac Guerendo, Louisville Malachi Corley, Western Kentucky Roman Wilson, Michigan Ja'Lynn Polk, Washington Marcus Rosemary-Jacksaint, Georgia Austin Booker, Kansas Mo Kamara, Colorado State Jalyx Hunt, Houston Christian Jordan Morgan, Arizona Patrick Paul, Houston Kiran Amegadjie, Yale Dominick Puni, Kansas Brandon Coleman, TCU Tanor Bortolini, Wisconsin
  6. Agreed. Though they are one of the few that seem to run things relatively smoothly, but it’s probably not happening regardless. Avowed does seem on track for the fall or early next year, though I hope they can really polish up the combat since the last time they showed it. Im not sure what Sawyer is doing, don’t think he moved over to either of them. Maybe they brought him in for some stuff though? Other option is go multi-team approach.
  7. I teared up a bit when I read your entries. I hope mine didn’t change your perception of me.
  8. Yeah buddy. If we can turn OL chicken **** into OL chicken salad, I say prance away.
  9. Naber > Odunze (but that's like me having to choose between two hot women, can't lose either way. Probably Turner over Verse or Latu (higher ceiling) Murphy no question. Bowers (he's a very unique player) Legette (protype X WR with KR skills) Flip a coin on Thomas Jr vs Mitchell McConkey (I'm not big on undersized speed guys)
  10. AP and Daniels connection is real. He was in the Raiders locker room after the Broncos win in the final game of the season. I graduated from ASU know a couple of coaches that were on the staff. That connection is 100% real. AP was the reason why Daniels was even in Tempe.
  11. They may but I don't believe they'll take a pass on a guy at #9 will be the highest rated player still on the board. I'm really not at all sure why so many consider WR a luxury pick. It's 50/50 Keenan Allen is one and done and if the talk about the caliber of the 2025 DL class i true I would think that's where Poles would want to have enough draft capital to pursue a top DE or DT. This year it's WR who are elite.
  12. I don’t think Florio is saying anything profound at all right there. Of course if there’s a QB they’re in love with then they’ll try to go get him. Whether there is, or if there is and they can, they’ll do it. And while I think it would be much smarter to build the roster first and have a support system for the QB in place, if Sean trades the farm for one of the QBs, I’ll give it a chance.
  13. Yea this is an A+ optimal mock I think. The only thing I would change is Elijah Jones for Jarvis Brownlee or Decamerion Richardson
  14. They're committed alright. I'm just playing the odds here despite several more recent predictions calling for all of the WR to be gone by the 6th pick. The odds favor Minny trading up to assure they get their QB and a WR falling to #9 as Tenn and Atl opt for an OT and a DE. But we all know that every draft has at least on pick or one trade that defies the odds. Should a WR not be there if I were Poles I'd be prepared to trade down. What spot I can't say but if they want a DL Murphy may be a better choice then Verse.
  15. Stay: Pick # 1: Kool-Aid McKInstry Pick # 2: Patrick Paul Pick # 3: Brandon Coleman Alternate: Cooper DeJean
  16. That's pretty much the same exact mock i've done about 4-5 times in the last four weeks lol. same exact picks.
  17. As far as OL goes, if I was looking for a guy I might trade up to around 15-18 for, it's definitely Olumuyiwa Fashanu. Other than Alt being #1 there isn't much consensus how the other OT stack up, but for me he's the #2 in the class. I'm seeing him in a good number of mocks 18-22. DeJean is the only other guy I might be excited for a move up to get but wouldn't want to move up as far.
  18. I just did a mock on PFN and I would be happy with this pull - 31. Graham Barton OG/C 63. Michael Hall DT 94. Roger Rosengarten OT 124. Malik Washington WR 132. Jaylen Wright RB 135. Elijah Jones DB 176. Erick All TE 211. Sione Vaki S 215. Omar Speights LB 251. Anthony Gould WR
  19. both players have been fantastic, so it really comes down toy our opinion on positional importance.
  20. I cranked out may last two mock draft prior the this draft. This one is probably a bit more realistic. That said: The Lions trade #61 to Arizona for #66 and #90--Arizona is more than happy to make a trade that will give them two selections in Rounds 1, 2 and 3 29--DE Darius Robinson: He is powerful, has a motor that runs really high and knows how to finish. Adding Darius Robinson will give the Lions a D-line that is built to put games away in the 4th quarter. Hutch, Reader, McNeill and Robinson will pound O-Lines into submission. 66--OG Zak Zinter: This is a bit of a homer call. He was a borderline 1st round selection prior to his injury but this still might be a little high. He will have plenty of time to get right and learn from a group of really solid interion O-linemen. 73--OT Kiran Amedgadjie: Prospects that check in at 6'5", 323 Lbs with legit 36-inch arm length and good movement skills are pretty rare. He also seems to play with a mean streak. He plays at Yale so he ais also probably pretty smart as well. Taylor Decker says he is feeling great after his off-season surgery but he is entering his 9th season. Let Hank Fraley mold this giant ball of clay into a mountain of gold. 90--CB Quan'Tez Stiggers: He is a lot more than just a cool story. He has a strong build checking in a 5'11" and 204 Lbs. He posted very good athletic testing numbers at his pro day. He will probably be able to handle zone coverage assignments from Day 1. He will need time to learn man-coverage techniques but based on how fast he developed in the CFL and how he responded to coaching at the Shrine Bowl he will find a way to get on the field sooner rather than later. 164--WR Malik Washington: He creates a lot of YAC due to his RB build (5'8", 195 Lbs). He is surprisingly effective at contested catches and is just a very tough player. He could do a lot of damage with the new kick-off rules. He is still developing but might not make it to this point in the draft. 201--CB/S Wille Drew: He is a small school prospect with big time ball hawking skills and very good physical tools. He may need some time but has all the speed, length and ball skills that the Lions need. 205: OC/OG Jacob Monk: He has played RT, RG and OC for a resurgent Duke program, was a two-time team captain and started 58 out of 59 games in which he played. He moves really well (1.66 10-yard split) and has good functional strength. He is a bit short-armed but has all the makings of a solid OC and might be able to play OG as well. 249: PK Joshua Karty: Michael Badgley is the best PK on the roster right now. Joshua Karty looks like Jason Hanson 2.0 Enough said. UDFAs: OG/OT Gottlieb Ayedze: He LT for Frostburg State and RT for Maryland but is projected to move inside. He didn't allow any sacks in over 400 pass rush snaps in his one season at Maryland. 33-inch arm length is at the lower end of OT traits (Joe Thomas and Rashawn Slater have made it work) but his footwork is really good. CB Kendall Bohler: He played at Florida A&M. His physical traits are off the charts (documented 4.34 40, 690 Lb squat and benched 455 Lbs). He ended the HBCU season on a high note. Per Pro Football Focus, he allowed just 11 receptions (45.8%) for 84 yards and a touchdown. Of all FCS cornerbacks to play at least 250 snaps, Bohler ranked No.7 in the nation in yards allowed per catch (7.6). I haven't heard much about him in the off-season but maybe with the deep CB class he is getting lost in the shuffle. Hopefully the Lions grab him.
  21. That's about right. 3-5 of the top ten will last to pick #32. Take none of them. Gof or OL or DL and grab the top 15 pick that lasts until #64. If 5 QB, 5 WR, 5 OT, and 5 CB go in the top 31, then we have some value available.
  1. Load more activity