All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

dino-rights activism
  3. 2018 NBA Draft Thread

NBA teams are dumb if they pass on Young because of defensive concerns.
  4. Trade rumor/suggestion thread

what worse contract is there than Anderson's that they could take on that that would be worth the swap and a lotto pick?
  5. A Song of Ice and Fire

You mean the Blackfyre, right?
  6. 2018 NBA Draft Thread

i dont like either of em. that much. relative to projection i mean.
  7. 2018 NBA Draft Thread

not comparing them.. but same vibes i got from john collins last year. i dont know if john collins ended up actually being a good player his rookie year... but that's kinda what was going on in my mind when watching him. as far as impact and translation. and again not comparing them, so nobody better @ me talking about how that's a ****ty comparison. well aware. all comparisons are ****. stats over substance.
  8. Trade rumor/suggestion thread

He really is the only thing we have. Unless we are taking on a bad contract and sending out anderson
  9. FF Survivor: Deadline is 11 AM CST Thursday.

you may want to send them new words bc the email they get is not changed even though you edited it in the pm and they could start figuring the clues out at any time from when you originally pm'ed them
  10. 2018 NBA Draft Thread

Sounds about right.
  11. Boston Celtics Thread

just so many rumors I don't know what to expect anymore. Do wish we could starting trading our future assets for Kawhi or Bamba. Also think this draft is so good, wouldn't mind an additional first or 2nd rd this year.
  12. Boston Celtics Thread

OK, might as well bump this up. 2 questions. Do you expect Ainge/Boston to be making 1- BIG moves 2- small moves 3- no moves bv draft time tomorrow???? which do you prefer?
  13. MKE Bucks Thread | Mike Budenholzer is new HC

No clue tbh. Just a proposal that makes some sense.
  14. The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

general consensus after every game
  15. 2018 NBA Draft Thread

Yep. I take Carter all day before Bagley. Bagley is the epitome of empty stats.
  16. The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

bcb prolly we should have all listened to fin
  17. NBA Top 50 Players: Who Is #47?

just politicking
  18. The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Some of that may be a little off, I was trying to do that while working lol
  19. The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

I frame rags you invest rags ??? profit
  20. 2018-2019 Playoffs: 5 In - 5 Out

So the best defense in the NFL that improved, the best WR duo in the NFL, and the return of Dalvin Cook, suggests to you some ow that the Vikings are going to get significantly worse. Interesting. Cousins is a very clear cut upgrade over Keenum. It's not even debatable. Keenum had an incredible 6 game stretch and then was largely average and lucky the rest of the year.
  21. Trade rumor/suggestion thread

I was simply listing what asset they might have that could maybe get them a lotto pick.
  22. NFL News & Notes

First round pick ✔ Trade up ✔ Guard ✔ Bust ✔ Dollface is justified
  1. Load more activity