All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. what about Andreas Peat, versatile and quality vet, but whats the word JPN? They probably wait until after the draft for a few more signings but will they risk OL by waiting ?
  3. Yes, offensive lines, playcalling and complementary weapons don't matter. It's only the QB. Smh. Watch him put up another 1000+ and you'll stay being the bitter ex girlfriend.
  4. They're about to eat a historic amount of **** on the next TV deal, and they know it. ESPN is done with them because the league has been treating terrestrial TV like **** and surprise, it's gonna backfire with every report (and personal scuttlebutt I've heard first hand) that they're going to lose a ton of money on the next TV deal.
  5. I've seen him get All Pro nods with worse situations in Houston, a rotating cast of QBs such as Brandon Weeden, Ryan Mallet and Tom Savage, all being coached by Bill O'Brien and Tim Kelly - so yeah, no sense in arguing when you're ignoring hard data that says he's not a "stud" anymore. Enjoy your 65/730/5 season from Hop next season. Can't wait for those excuses.
  6. Meyers has yet to have a season that rookie Addison has had, mostly without competent QB play. Doesn’t kiss the feet of Devonta, Higgins, Waddle, Godwin, Lockett, Allen/Moore - who are the actual quality number 2s. I stand on the point that you’re not upset with Meyers as your second wide receiver, but you’re much happier with him as a third. He doesn’t bring more to the table than a Tyler Boyd, tbh. The OP says White is a potential future star. The quote I responded said Jones is a tremendous building block. I’m not just making these statements up, I’m pushing back against things thatve been stated ITT.
  7. Lol. No sense in arguing when your only argument is his stats. In arguably the worst situation to produce in the entire NFL.
  8. You and I have very different definitions of "stud". 32nd in receptions? 21st in yards? 18th in TDs? In a full 17 game season? That's not a stud. Especially when you consider this guy was top 3 in all of those categories with TJ Yates and Brian Hoyer as his QBs.
  9. I like Brian Thomas Jr WR , LSU. Is he a top priority? NO. We got other needs to address, but if he was there he'd give me pause. Probably wouldn't pick him but I'd think about it depending on who else is there.
  10. No, I'm more so arguing your nonsense point that Hopkins hasn't been relevant in years. He's still a stud and you know it. He's not what he was, but acting like he's washed up is ridiculous.
  11. Would you guys buy a car from an auto maker going out of business?
  12. Saw enough to know Hopkins ain't that guy. Titans: 494 passing attempts Colts: 574 passing attempts Over a 17 game season that comes out to about ...five passes a game. So, you're ignoring that one is close to retirement age and the other is just entering his prime. Bold strategy.
  13. Not sure about Vegas, tbh, but I read a couple articles that polled "multiple baseball execs" or some such. Could all be fluff of course. Cubs and Cards were the top 2, with the Reds and Brewers a distant 3rd and 4th. I will be honest, in that I will take anything at this point. Team has been too noncompetitive for far too long.
  14. How about Xavier Legette? 6’-1” 215 and ran 4.39. WR/3rd Down Back. Could he actually be our 3rd RB?
  15. I'm sure you watched a ton of Titans games last year. The Titans under Vrabel didn't throw the ball. Their passing concepts were a joke. Their offensive line was even more of a joke. They had a rookie playing QB. How much did you want him to produce? As much as Pittman? Oh wait, he basically did..
  16. Turning into an intriguing draft after the #1 pick.
  17. Dodgers allow 3 hits...only Goldy can hit today apparently. Good start.
  18. That stuck out to me as well. I realize they are competing with March Madness and all, but MLB still should have made more of an effort.
  19. Winning cures all. Russell Wilson's teammates weren't too fond of him. Yet, Seattle won plenty of games and a Super Bowl.
  20. Did anyone else see the video of Brian Kelly talking about all the tools Jayden Daniels offers then he ends it with how he'll do all of that "for Washington?"
  1. Load more activity