All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. This has got to be a joke, right?
  3. Will Fuller returns to practice

Not sure how Fuller is back so quickly. They are going to rush him like they do all of our players and he will get re-injured pretty quick.
  4. I love Singapores front 7. The back end not so much. But a dominant front can make up for a lacking secondary. I'll have to come back to this one as I haven't read gameplans just looked at rosters so far and I gotta go to work.
  5. BDL Discussion Thread

Maybe just skip the exact tiny details of how your offensive line is going to block in the pass game vs the run game. I read your whole game plan so it didn't bother me, but that was a lot.
  6. Nintendo Switch Thread

So I am thinking about getting a switch. Trading my Xbox one towards it. seems like the only time I ever play my Xbox is when my daughter and wife are sleeping. We just moved in with my in laws while we wait on our house to get finished. That will be about 3-4more months or so. Thinking this would be more convenient to play in down time during the day and would be able to play at night. I could play it a lot more in portable more and than be able to play once and awhile in docking mode
  7. The Everything Else Thread v. 8.0

Glad everyone from Titania that's playing the NFL General Survival pool made it through 2 weeks! Hopefully one of us can win this thing. I took a risky pick for this week and am taking the Browns...very likely going to regret it, but surely even the Browns can beat this Colts team without Luck, right?
  8. It was difficult to watch, but this is the exact kind of test that we all needed to see in order to judge him against premier talent and get a glimpse of how he would fair against a better overall team. We need him to develop more in the pocket and like you said, be more Russell Wilson than RG3. Another year in school would really help this young man because the issues are mechanical and between his two ears, which are both fixable, but does he has the mental fortitude to do so? Jackson will have another big test in a month when he faces Florida State; Let's see if he shows improvement in those factors or if it'll be much of the same. He's really looking like a project QB right now, which is not something the Jaguars will be able to develop (well at least from previous history) so we'd be better off elsewhere, unless he shows improvement or spends another year in school.
  9. What Are You Thinking About v.CC

Whenever I become president or global dictator or something, I'm going to ban the production of, sale, and chewing of gum. People are too irresponsible with it. Apparently I stepped on some that someone else spit out and now my shoe is sticky.
  10. SURVIVOR POOL XII is now CLOSED! GAME ON!

Week 3: Cleveland Browns
  11. Week 2 GDT - In the land of Crab Cakes

I understand where your coming from but where was this bases during the preseason? Peppers looked great and was flying around the field. But you look at this role Peppers is currently playing, it doesn't take much to be purely a center fielder. They are kinda wasting Peppers athletic ability. Browns have been getting destroyed over the Middle and maybe that correlates to him being so far over the top but I think another DB could do the same thing as Peppers. He isn't doing anything special. With how far he is off the ball it's not like we need some uber athletic defender back there either. If it's used this week, I'll question it because the colts don't have the deep ability like Pitt or Balt
  12. Motor City MoJo: Detroit Lion updates

Jamal Agnew probably shouldn’t have gone the distance, but he did. The Lions fifth-round draft pick took a punt 88 yards for a touchdown to give Detroit a two-score lead with 12:56 left in the fourth quarter. Roger Lewis, Zak DeOssie, Rhett Ellison and Brad Wing all had shots to bring down Agnew. None made the tackle. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/09/18/jamal-agnew-returns-a-punt-88-yards-for-a-touchdown/
  13. GDT: Raiders vs Jets!

Yeah, it's a good start and teams will definitely start breaking down tape like everyone does. But they have proven that they can play in the league and with the improved play from the defense as a whole they should be ok skill set wise. It's gonna be a test when teams start to try to exploit matchups but that is expected with any defense. The niners did it to the seahawks last week and Pitt did it to Minnesota and those are 2 of the top 5 defenses in the league. We just have to keep developing and learn from the plays we give up. This defense is so young in many spots. I think the fact that they are rotating is one of the main reason we have play as well as we have on all levels. For plays here and there we'll get caught in matchups but that is the offenses job as well as our to get guys in and out. The good teams will do hurry up and no huddle when they wanna exploit a matchup. It will happen.
  14. Browns release Joe Haden, signed by Steelers 3/$27m

He has actually played pretty well so far. Less is being asked of him in Pittsburgh, being a #2 corner. He has had some hiccups, but mostly the sort that you expect of a transitioning player.
  15. Bernstien: Fox will be fired

I really like Jim Bob Cooter What he has done in Detroit with Stafford is super impressive and that is an offense with no RB, no #1 WR and has had OL issue his entire tenure. Somehow they just produce and they do so in different ways.
  16. ~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Summerslam Weekend BAY BAY! ~~\\~~

Yeah, the IWC is fickle. To me I enjoy the product for what it is. Disagree with some things but overall still enjoy the product a lot.
  17. Raven OG Marshall Yanda done for the season

Yes, but this topic is about how the Ravens will ultimately do because of a lot of injuries and to major pieces. I was refuting the point that being 2-0 means you shouldn't be panicking. I would be as a Ravens fan until we beat someone good.
  18. Week 2 GDT - In the land of Crab Cakes

With Ogbah, it's the only reason I want to trust because if it's not that, than it means he just sucks and I don't want to label him that just yet cause
  19. Titans Pick'Em Competition - Week 3

Apparently I am out of those funny tasting brownies, so sadly my prediction: Seattle - 24 Titans-13
  20. Can't wait for me and you to go into the HOF together in 2025.
  21. Also look what the chefs did in the 2nd half once they realized we weren't running the ball, the stopped rushing their OLBs as heavy and just played coverage. They told their DL he'll have to check it down get your hands up. Batted passes. Running around from 3 guys because he's waiting for someone to open up. This forum has had this conversation before with AR, when you become 1 dimensional you are setting yourself up for failure with the OL (being told to protect instead of being the aggressor). RBs wasted in the backfield and receiving core telling them to open up when everybody knows you have to pass the ball. Seriously they might as well go prime Patriots and go 5 wide with short to intermediate routes with a no huddle.
  22. Time to ask the question: Is it Derrick Henry time?

I don't think either should be the feature back. I think that right now, Henry is the hot hand. Obviously Murray being hurt is a reason for that, but ride the hot hand in Henry for now and when Murray is back to full health, we can adjust and hopefully use both of them for an about equal amount of touches. Murray is much better in the pass game and when healthy can provide some great runs. Henry is a great guy to use to wear a defense down and to wind a game down. I hope when Murray is fully healthy, we continue to utilize both backs and not just have a few plays a game that the backup gets in.
  23. SURVIVOR POOL XII is now CLOSED! GAME ON!

Week 3 pick; Packers
  24. The problem is, our running is so bad that even when we are keeping the defense honest, they can still just focus on the pass. We don't have any one who is going to chug out 2 yard carries then break out a 20 plus yarder.
  25. Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Zimmer was asked Monday about Sloter’s development. Zimmer: “He’s behind, but he’s an athletic kid, throws the ball good, strong arm. But he’s catching up.” Sloter: "I’m not a master of it [the playbook] quite yet like Case and Sam are, but I could definitely get in there and run the basic plays that we have. I would say I could probably run 70 to 80 percent of the playbook successfully. That’s going to come with time. I think in the next coupe weeks I’ll have it down pretty good. It’s been a great ride so far, and I’ve enjoyed my time in Minnesota, I’m just going to hopefully keep growing in the offensive playbook and keep working my way up.” http://www.vikings.com/news/article-1/NOTEBOOK-Sloter-Focused-on-Mastering-Vikings-Playbook/a8cc9bfa-cc9d-49b4-baa1-d948aeed4c2e?sf114991621=1
  1. Load more activity