All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. My final prediction: Penix is a Raider tomorrow night.
  3. I’m not gonna lie. I know people are high on Legette but he just screams Devin Thomas. Lots of pressure on Spencer and him just in quick game and he played big boy ball. But Treylon Burks was very very similar styles. Idk one year really worry me especially because it’s 4 years of absolutely nothing them bam
  4. Can’t agree with this more. Worthy is a football player and doesn’t play scared like a guy like Pettis did. I also agree about Devonta Smith that he was far more polished as a receiver coming out of Alabama, and he was one of my favorite player in that draft. LIS earlier today, if we are drafting a guy in the first I want to get a guy with the potential to be a star. Worthy definitely has that potential to me. I think he’s got a relatively high floor as well. Worst case I think he’s a number three in the same vein as Teddy Ginn was. Like Ginn he also offers special teams value. If all goes well his ceiling is a high end number 1.
  5. I guess it bothers me more than it should. Maybe because I don't really want to pick him to begin with but we're getting ready to use the second pick in the draft on a guy who basically won't just say "I'd be honored to be selected by Washington". People are asking him specific questions about being picked by Washington and he deflects to the "I'll be blessed wherever I go". To me, its not a good sign lol
  6. DJs final mock out. JJ 11 to Minnesota, Penix 13 to LV. If McCarthy falls all the way to 9-10, we need to leapfrog Minnesota at ALL costs.
  7. Giants are not going RB in the second. They have too many other needs.
  8. I'm sure every prospect wants to play for a specific team. Who knows, maybe this works in our favor and nets us the biggest draft trade return in history. Either way, we will find out in less than 24 hours. I'm ready to get this done and figure out what we are going to do with the rest of the draft.
  9. 1 point each category: Do the Commanders draft a RB at any point? Yes Do the Commanders draft an edge rusher in the first three rounds? No Do the Commanders draft a WR in the first three rounds? No Is our next pick after #2 at pick #36 or a different pick? Yes Does the second pick by the Commanders play offense or defense? Yes (Okay not a yes or no question, but the answer is still yes. (Offense)) 2 point category: Which position do we draft first? Tight End, Corner, or Linebacker? Corner Which position do we draft first? Running back, Safety, or Interior offensive lineman? Running Back What NCAA conference does our second pick hail from (conference the player was in LAST season will be what counts, so Caleb Williams is Pac-12)? Big Ten Do we draft more offensive or defensive players or is it a tie (for ST, kicker will count for O and punter for D)? Offense How many players from outside the Power 5 conferences do we draft? 2 4 point category: 4 points for getting it completely correct. 3 points if you get the right player but the wrong day. 1 point for getting the correct position on the correct day. Can’t use one player’s position more than once for credit, but if you list two LBs on Day 3 and we draft two, you can get credit for each. Follow @Thaiphoon's rules on NFL.com position. I will adjust to that as well. List 2 players you think we will draft on Day 2. 1. Kris Jenkins, DT, Michigan 2. Nathan Thomas, OT, ULL List 5 players you think we will draft on Day 3. 1. Tez Walker, WR, North Carolina 2. Cam Hart, CB, Notre Dame 3. Blake Corum, RB, Michigan 4. Cade Stover, TE, Ohio State 5. Layden Robinson, G, Texas A&M
  10. A mock with trades doesn't have the dude obsessed with trading making a trade.
  11. The closer we get the closer it feels like Drake with a trade up will be our pick….right?
  12. "It would be good," Daniels said of the idea of playing for Pierce and the Raiders. "I mean, anywhere I go will be a blessing. But, you know, I've been knowing AP since I was a teenager. Just (having) our relationship, like off the field, that would mean a lot." When asked about Washington he just does the "I'll be blessed with wherever I go" shtick. Its tough not to notice the differences when he's asked about the Raiders and when he's asked about us.
  13. I’m gonna love whoever we pick 25th overall unless DeJean is available and it’s not him.
  14. I’ve heard a few people say he’s the #1 lineman so he wouldn’t be the first
  15. Add 22 more picks and submit it here to join in the annual fun.
  16. Ferris Bueller’s Day Off is one of the hardest movies to watch. Such a terrible tragedy of a normal person being harassed and bullied for close to two hours by a sociopath, selfish, loser moron who thinks too highly of himself. I have always disliked Ferris. I was watching it again last night because I’m trying to watch some movies I like a little less than others going through my entire movie collection. So I Googled Ferris Beuller is a **** to see if anyone else agreed with me. Saw an old Reddit post asking what people thought happened to Ferris afterwards. Someone said what happened to Ferris was the plot of Election. So now I’m watching Election as a sequel to Ferris Beuller’s Day Off and this is now head canon for me.
  17. My mock draft for tomorrow: Here is my Top 10 Mock: 1. Bears - QB Caleb Williams 2. Commanders - QB Drake Maye 3. Patriots - QB JJ McCarthy 4. TRADE - Raiders - QB Jayden Daniels 5. Chargers - WR Marvin Harrison Jr. 6. Giants - WR Malik Nabers 7. Titans - OT Joe Alt 8. Falcons - EDGE Dallas Turner 9. Bears - OT JC Latham 10. Jets - WR Romeo Odunze I’ll believe the Daniels at #2 when I see it. Maye was the clear cut #2 before smokescreen season. Commanders would be absolute FOOLS to pass on Maye.
  18. My mock draft for tomorrow: Here is my Top 10 Mock: 1. Bears - QB Caleb Williams 2. Commanders - QB Drake Maye 3. Patriots - QB JJ McCarthy 4. TRADE - Raiders - QB Jayden Daniels 5. Chargers - WR Marvin Harrison Jr. 6. Giants - WR Malik Nabers 7. Titans - OT Joe Alt 8. Falcons - EDGE Dallas Turner 9. Bears - OT JC Latham 10. Jets - WR Romeo Odunze I’ll believe the Daniels at #2 when I see it. Maye was the clear cut #2 before smokescreen season. Commanders would be absolute FOOLS to pass on Maye.
  19. Good thing Pittsburg changed their stadium name....
  20. Records through week 4 New Zealand - Miami 2-2 Rejvjak. Buffalo 4-0 Anchorage- Cleveland 3-1 Butte - Baltimore 2-2 Freiburg Hou 1-3 Cincinnati - Tennessee 1-3 Little rock. Pittsburgh Hanoi Denver 3-1 Rio - KC 4-0 Greenland. Vegas 3-1 Tokyo. Dallas 3-1 Indianapolis. Philadelphia 3-1 Lancaster Green Bay 4-0 Burlington. Detroit 2-2 Wattsville Carolina 2-2 Hamilton. Atlanta 2-2 Lake. New Orleans 2-2 Egypt. Seattle 3-1 Scranton - Rams 3-1 Phoenix. SF 3-1
  21. Two WRs going back to back for Washington is very unlikely.
  1. Load more activity