All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Which is why I think trading up and losing draft picks to take a guy who is just going to sit behind someone anyways, is not worth it. We know who our starters are on this team already, but we could use better depth at S, Edge, OT and G, RB, WR. Ironically I think CB is where we have most depth, we just dont know JUST how good they will be. Collect more picks for the future and more depth for this year.
  3. @TOUCAN VS @Daboyle Madden game will be streamed in about twenty minutes. Here is the link twitch.tv/bcb1213
  4. I think contenders who want an OT (or CB) are eying us at #12 with hungry eyes. Rumors are flying and it’s close enough to draft time we might begin to put some stock in them. Lammey was on The Fan dismissing the chances we’ll move down, saying all that’s coming from George who does want to trade down but it’s up to Sean and he wants to trade up because he missed out on Mahomes a few years ago. I guess the conclusion is the Maye/McCarthy is the next Mahomes and who cares if we have a decrepit roster if we have a potential GOAT at QB because, you know, the Chiefs haven’t had any talent around Mahomes the last 6 years. Allbright released his mock and has us moving down, as have several others I’ve seen. However, that is what he (Allbright) wants us to do. A lot of guys don’t like projecting trades so the popular choice is Nix at 12. I think almost all of us are on the same page - trade down, acquire picks, build the roster. Even if we trade down, it doesn’t mean we still can’t grab Nix, and there is some stuff there to like with him. I don’t know what else to say that me, or any of us, haven’t said for months. If they trade 2 or 3 premium future picks or PS2 to get a QB, it’ll be a roll of the dice that either gets us an answer or lands us back here in 3 years with a new HC and FO. So if that’s what they do, they better damn well get the right QB and get lucky with day 2 and 3 picks the next few years.
  5. We're about 24 hours away, time to create a new thread.
  6. I assume Kingsbury and Phil Longo have talked Maye ad nauseum. Is Phil talking him up or not? That might be interesting to find out about.
  7. Wilson’s question mark to me is how high is his ceiling really?
  8. Deebo's biggest issue is he gets banged up too easily and plays the game recklessly with his body. It's his strength and his weakness. Aiyuk is a very underrated route runner. One of the top guys IMO. Cut from the davante/keenan allen cloth I would prefer Aiyuk given Deebo's propensity to get banged up and be limited and/or miss games.
  9. As much as I like this situation, I don't see a second EDGE and second CB if they do that in this draft. I think they'll throw in a S or an IDL at some point instead of the second EDGE or CB.
  10. Not for me -This is just too competitive of a roster to trade down unless you get an awesome return... I am on board for trading up though
  11. It's a strong OL draft and since they have a LT, they can wait for the OL pick is where I went with that. I think they can trade up to the end of the first for Penix, too.
  12. You still have the Vikings to worry about, and they have the ammunition to make the Raiders life miserable
  13. Was listening to Marek Show and they said that they expect someone to give Stamkos 5 years. Hot damn.
  14. I suspect they will take a developmental OT with a lot of tools like Kiran Amedgadjie
  15. Ricky Pearsall starts making a lot of sense if we draft Jayden Daniels; they played together at ASU. There doesn't seem to be a perfect prospect in there and a lot of them have some question marks besides maybe Roman Wilson.
  16. Caleb JJ Daniels Maye MHJ Nabers Rome BTJ Bowers Alt Fashanu Faetanu Latham Fuaga Barton JPJ Turner Verse Murphy Newton Mitchell Arnold DeJean So 23. I might be a little conservative with Mims and Latu, but wouldn't be shocked if they dropped early 2nd due to health concerns
  17. Regardless, the team had Mazi rated pretty high and felt they were getting value. In their mind value and need met with Mazi. Some teams saw something in Mazi as well. Other clubs I think KC were looking to move up to take him. Teams can make mistakes regardless of what their board says. I'm hoping Zimmer can utilize the kid and bring something out of him. Too early to write him off.
  18. Can confirm. I've lived and worked in Milwaukee, sorry, Killwaukee, for the better part of the past 20 years. As a bonus, my brother and his wife live in Chicago. Weirdly enough, the fear mongering views of cities tend to be rather detached from reality.
  19. I do not think the front office agrees. The team seems OK with Taylor/Niang/Morris sorting out the two spots. Morris is not a scrub substitute and I don't think Taylor will be either. That is projecting significant development in both cases but Coach Heck is good. We need a developmental playerNiang and Taylor have contracts that expire in the next two years. As you say we have a handful of WRs to sort through. Again, there are several who are on expiring contracts. I could see two picks at wideout.
  20. Yeah. I dropped the scenario and then saw this and was like. 😑 At least they got the deal done in time for me to adjust my draft game board.
  21. Is Bengals ownership actually better than the Chargers?
  22. It's not that he eats steak and eggs with ketchup... It's that he eats ketchup with steak and eggs. Dude's a psychopath.
  23. I think that’s a good ranking list. I have Ricky below Franklin and Adonai much higher but I’m happy with what you’ve done overall!
  1. Load more activity