All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Space Jam Mafia: DAY 3 ends 7-19 @8 PM EST

Sounds about right
  3. NFL will not suspend Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill

This is correct.
  4. NFL will not suspend Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill

My understanding is that the family court case is still open (which is very typical in these scenarios as they tend to make the parties go through a bunch of steps to err on the side of safety for the child), but the criminal case is closed.
  5. Dynasty and Keepers Offseason Talk

Feels like a really good deal. Who are some of the guys projected to feel available at the 3rd pick?
  6. **TCMD** - Keeper Draft Thread

With Pick 5.12 the Saints are getting the band back together and select BAL RB/FB. Should probably have Patrick Ricard on here but it's ok this is only a test. Justice Hill - RB | 4yr / $3,261,656 Christopher Ezeala - FB | 1yr / $495,000 Gus Edwards - RB | 1yr / $570,000 De'Lance Turner - RB | 1yr / $570,000 Tyler Ervin - RB | 1yr / $720,000 Kenneth Dixon - RB | 1yr / $807,391 Mark Ingram - RB | 3yr / $15,000,000 @wwhickok OTC
  7. NFL will not suspend Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill

I've seen this over and over. Is there perhaps a credible article that supports this?
  8. Top Defensive Triplets in the NFL

Pass Rush: Khalil Mack Linebacker: Roquan Smith Defensive Back: Eddie Jackson that'd be my vote.
  9. NFL will not suspend Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill

I said it in the previous thread, read up on the updates over the past few months. Evidence points to his ex being the guilty party. Stop reading headlines and get into the information before calling a fanbase scummy. If he is guilty, he shouldn't be playing. The police, courts, team, and league don't believe he hurt his son. Many people are coming in with a preconceived notion he's guilty no matter what the courts/league say, despite them having access to evidence.
  10. Stranger Things

Will’s mom makes me horny!
  11. NFL will not suspend Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill

No, the case is wide open and its stated as such in the letter on page 1 from the NFL. The case is ongoing and the details are confidential, so no one in KC outside of the people involved in the case truly know what is going on. No where in this statement did they absolve Tyreek from any wrong doing, they just said the PD couldnt YET say definitively one way or the other if he was at fault for the injuries to his son.
  12. Brightburn

Saw it. twas good. see it, if you don’t you are dumb
  13. NFL will not suspend Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill

What news? Care to link it for me? Or should I just take your word for it? Agree. Glad you feel that way. It's not case closed though. That's why they said it's staying open. And you have no idea whether or not Hill abused his child. I'd put $$$ on the fact that he did. Pretty much spot-on! Agreed.
  14. Space Jam Mafia: DAY 3 ends 7-19 @8 PM EST

They see you trolling they hating
  15. OMG, you have caught me being town! Whatever shall I do???
  16. NFL will not suspend Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill

... Any of the news that has come out in the last 4 months? As of now it appears Tyreek Hill did not abuse his son. there are no charges and no punishments- which is good. IF it is later found out that Hill did in fact hurt is son then cut him, ban him from the league, and put him in jail. As of now it appears its basically case closed. I'm glad Hill didn't hurt his child, and glad he can play football. Also, wow! Such a noble person bashing someone he has never met on an internet forum! So conscientious of you! You must be a paragon of virtue. Am a right? Ridiculous.
  17. NFL will not suspend Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill

I mean, the case is closed with no charges, right? Sure, if new evidence arises that definitely changes things, but that’s the case for every situation always. You’re phrasing it like it’s an ongoing investigation and that feels a bit disingenuous.
  18. Space Jam Mafia: DAY 3 ends 7-19 @8 PM EST

I didn’t blatantly try to murder anyone except mission and Md4l.
  19. Space Jam Mafia: DAY 3 ends 7-19 @8 PM EST

Yes, because as explained previously ..... pressure creates mistakes. Did it work out how I intended? Absolutely not. I’ve already explained that I understand why some people would view me as scum ..... you just know that I’ve caught you and now you and nacho have been going with the same exact approach to make me look worse.
  20. Looks dope. They clearly want this to be GoT
  21. So, the 2019 Chiefs...

I said as much. The floor/ceiling statements are always hyperbolic, because the floor is always 0. But outside of taking it literally, why would anyone ever assume health when it comes to a group of players? This goes back to the unforeseen circumstances, though. Sometimes you can see regression a mile away, sometimes you can’t. It’s happened with the GOATs and it’ll happen to the Chiefs/Mahomes. Does it guarantee to put Mahomes under 35 TDs? Obviously not. But does having the same main pieces as last year, make his floor 35 TDs? Also, obviously not. Let’s be clear - I humor the floor comments. Not swooping in here to say it ought to be 0. But there’s a big difference between predictions and floors, even pessimistic worries and floors. What would Brady’s TD floor be with 620+ pass attempts? Because he had 25, following three consecutive at ~35. If it’s possible to be less than the floor, than why even mention the floor? The whole point of the floor is to say absolute bottom. EDIT: And I’d throw the Pats’ floor at 4-5 wins. Brady bottoms out the way zombie-Peyton did and NE doesn’t have the skill position players/rabid defense that Denver did.
  22. What Did You Cook for Dinner?

Again, you're wrong and the science backs me up on it. If you like your food bland with no reduction creating a concentration of flavors and no Maillard reaction browning creating depth, then sure a crock pot is a Toyota. But to anyone who actually wants good quality flavors, a crock pot is trash. Period. And that isn't hyperbole. Kinda odd that the one of us who owns a crock pot is being told by the one who doesn't own one how it's actually good. Weird.
  23. Here we are again. Another season with you fools...has it been more than a decade now? I think it has. I think we have been together since the Jake Plummer years. At some point, some kind of party has to happen where we watch the Broncos and kill our livers together. Nonetheless, my favorite story of the year I hope turns into the Alexandar Johnson saga. I hope for what this young man has gone through that with Todd Davis out, that Alexander takes the opportunity to develop at the ILB where might have projected as a first-round draft pick at. https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/with-todd-davis-to-miss-time-hc-vic-fangio-outlines-plan-at-linebacker
  1. Load more activity