All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 2019 Draft Talk

I personally think that's a terrible idea. I'm not making O'Neill a backup tackle. Of course I'm a little biased, considering I don't see Williams as a fit for the Vikings at all, but should they draft him along with Risner, I'm sticking Williams at LG, and having Risner back up O'Neill at RT for a year while potentially considering preparing O'Neill to move over to LT in 2020.
  3. Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

I don't know...I think Rosen's value goes down the less time he has to grasp the new team's offense. If teams want to trade for him, they should do it ASAP for that reason. Of course, the Cards have to agree...but I would offer LESS later and more now if I wanted Rosen (which I don't. Never liked him.).
  4. Packerraymond's Final Mock Draft

On D.K.. I know it's hard to tell, but would GB's medical staff be ok with his neck?
  5. 2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

Not a bad pickup if we can swing something like that. He will be 30 this season though. So he's far from an answer for us at CB.
  6. 2019 NFL Draft Thread v5.0

White guys with long hair.... very astute comparison.
  7. 2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

Apparently Chris Harris’ trade value is likely around a 4th rounder. If so, I’d offer Darron and next years 5th with escalators to a 4th.
  8. Hot Take Thread

I think Simmons will be the best in 3 years. I saw at least one game where the top talent at Dt was shut down with the exception of Simmons. He would be a top 5 pick if it were not for his ACL injury.
  9. 2019 NFL Draft Thread v5.0

I like him.... in round 3. He's become ridiculously overrated. He's the kind of guy you root for because he's your classic overachiever, but he's limited athletically. He's never going to be a 10+ sack guy. More of a rotational depth player than a legit starter.
  10. Robbie Gould request trade

This yearning to go back to Chicago is baffling to me. Like you said, they showed him the door. Now that he's gotten so good, if they want him back, they need to give us something for him. We shouldn't make a habit of granting players what they want when they hold out. It's a business that happens to be a sport.
  11. Final pre-draft mock

Would take a few guys falling a bit further than expected, but crazier things have happened. I would be thrilled with those first 5 picks.
  12. Is it too early to focus on the 19 draft?

I just don’t believe this at all unless the cardinals are desperately trying to get a first back for Rosen. Otherwise it makes no sense to not use your first on Burns and your second on Rosen.
  13. What is Rosen worth and to who?

You're not getting a first round pick for Rosen at this point in time. The only way you would is if he gets to play for another season and shows marked improvement. Hope you guys are taking Bosa then. But hey nothing shows confidence in your young QB like shopping him around and replacing him after his rookie season. It shows to every other team, and it shows to Rosen, it's already a bad marriage at this point you may as well cut your losses if I'm being honest.
  14. Packerraymond's Final Mock Draft

The Burns/Savage combo would make me very happy.
  15. Cavaliers Thread: Embrace The Mediocrity

He’s not a better player, but Damian is a better point guard than Westbrook for today’s NBA.
  16. 2019 Draft Discussion

I’m not a big fan of those guys as players besides maybe Irvin as a situational guy. I would be fine with that guy at 30 or 44 but don’t really want that type of player at 12. Who would be the pro player comparison for the ceiling of that type of player be? At first glance, I’m having a hard time finding that. Guys like Von Miller and Dee Ford aren’t known to be power guys but not sure I can compare Burns to them.
  17. Let the Offseason Begin

I think a 2nd and a 3rd/4th this year would make sense. Or a second a player.
  18. 2019 Cornerback Coffee Talk, no big whoop...

I agree. Alexander would seem most likely given that he can play the slot. Hughes and Hill seem like boundary CBs, maybe Hughes can do both.
  19. Hey all, happy 2019 NFL Draft Eve! Here is my final seven rounder of the year. Comments appreciated! First Round 1. Arizona: Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma – It’s getting down to the wire, but there’s been too many indicators that the Cardinals will settle on Kyler Murray on Thursday evening. 2. San Francisco: Nick Bosa, Edge, Ohio State – A dream scenario for the 49ers to have Bosa drop to them. Quinnen Williams will make them pause and consider, though. 3. New York Jets: Quinnen Williams, DL, Alabama – Gregg Williams and the Jets are really excited for Williams to fall and choose to select perhaps the best player in the draft, over the more pressing need at edge rusher. 4. Oakland: - Devin White, LB, LSU – With their prime target in Williams off the board, Mayock and company add a centrepiece to their defense. 5. Tampa Bay: Josh Allen, Edge, Kentucky – The Buccaneers are shifting towards more an odd man front; Allen will be a key chess piece in making the move effective. 6. New York Giants: Ed Oliver, DT, Houston - While he may not fit Dave Gettleman’s prototype for a defensive lineman, it’s just hard to see Oliver falling any further than this. 7. Jacksonville: Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida: The Jaguars have to protect their new QB. Taylor is an improving player who will immediately upgrade the right side of their line. 8. Detroit: Rashan Gary, DL, Michigan – The Lions continue to revamp their defensive line with the versatile and uber-talented Gary. 9. Buffalo: Jonah Williams, OT, Alabama - With the defensive line talent flying off the board, the Bills stick to their BPA philosophy and draft a potential 12 year starter for their offensive line. 10. Denver: Devon Bush, LB, Michigan -The speedy Bush is a riser who will continue to solidify the Bronco’s stout defense. 11. Cincinnati: Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State - The Bengals have a new young coach who wants to start fresh with his own QB. 12. Green Bay: Cody Ford, OL , Oklahoma - The Packers prioritize addressing the uncertainty on the right side of their offensive line. Ford can start right away at right guard and move to right tackle to eventually replace Brian Baluga. 13. Miami: Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson - Wilkins follows his former Clemson defensive line coach to Miami to start rebuilding the bare defensive line. 14. Atlanta: Brian Burns, Edge, Florida State - The Falcons add another pass rusher to offset Vic Beasley’s struggles. 15. Washington: Drew Lock, QB, Missouri - It’s between Jones and Lock here, and there’s a good chance the Giants jump ahead of Washington for Jones. 16. Carolina: Clelin Ferrell, Edge, Clemson: The Panthers address a massive need at pass rusher. 17. New York Giants (from Cleveland): Daniel Jones, QB, Duke - The Giants will zone in on Jones as Eli Manning’s eventual replacement. 18. Minnesota: Andre Dillard, OT, Washington State – Dream scenario for the Vikings to have Dillard drop to them. He’s an ideal fit for their ZBS. 19. Tennessee: TJ Hockenson, TE, Iowa - There’s no more excuses for Marcus Mariota after this year. Hockenson will be very enticing to Mike Vrabel. 20. Pittsburgh: DK Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss - The semi-slide ends for Metcalf, immediately forecasting continuity to the Steelers dangerous pass game. 21. Seattle: Montez Sweat, Edge. Mississippi State – Sweat’s draft day slide ends at Seattle who love their athletes, need a replacement for Frank Clark and have never been afraid of making riskier draft selections. 22. Baltimore: Marquise Brown, WR, Oklahoma – Brown is the perfect weapon for Lamar Jackson and the dynamic new Baltimore offense. 23. Houston: Dalton Risner, OT, Kansas State - Risner is going to bring some toughness to the line that must find a way to protect their young quarterback. 24. Oakland (from Chicago): Byron Murphy, CB, Washington – Mike Mayock knows how to scout secondary players. The Raiders make great value pick at a position of need. 25. Philadelphia: Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama – The Eagles need a bell cow running back to keep up with the Joneses in the NFL East, and get the best in the class. 26. Indianapolis: AJ Brown, WR, Mississippi - Brown is the perfect compliment to T.Y. Hilton and should be favourite target of Andrew Luck’s immediately. 27. Oakland (from Dallas): Nasir Adderley, S, Delaware – The Raiders continue to revamp their secondary. They took a liking to Adderly at the Senior Bowl. 28. Los Angeles Chargers: Jerry Tillery, DT, Notre Dame - Tillery is a freakish talent who will provide the Chargers with yet another disruptive defensive lineman to add to their formidable front. 29. Seattle (from Kansas City): Greedy Williams, CB, LSU –Leave it to Seattle to teach Greedy Williams how to use his unique physical traits in their press coverage scheme. 30. Green Bay (from New Orleans): Noah Fant, TE, Iowa - Fant’s speed has nothing on the Packer’s front office sprinting to the podium if he’s on the board. 31. Los Angeles Rams: Garrett Bradbury, IOL, North Carolina – The Rams have a serious need on their IOL. Bradbury is a perfect fit for their zone based scheme and gives them options at left guard and centre. 32. New England: Dexter Lawrence, DT, Clemson – The hoodie still emphasizes stopping the run, and loves his big ol’ nose tackles. Lawrence is a phenomenal athlete for his size as well. 2nd Round 33. Arizona – Chris Lindstrom, IOL, Boston College 34. Indianapolis (from New York Jets) - Jeffrey Simmons, DT, Mississippi State 35. Oakland - Jachai Polite, Edge, Florida 36. San Francisco – Deebo Samuel, WR, South Carolina 37. New York Giants – Hakeem Butler, WR, Iowa State 38. Jacksonville - N’Keal Harry, WR, Arizona State 39. Tampa Bay – Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia 40. Buffalo – Chase Winovich, Edge, Michigan 41. Denver – Erik McCoy, IOL, Texas A&M 42. Cincinnati – Kaleb McGary, OT, Washington 43. Detroit – Sean Bunting, CB, Central Michigan 44. Green Bay- Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, S, Florida 45. Atlanta – Justin Layne, CB, Michigan State 46. Washington- Parris Campbell, WR, Ohio State 47. Carolina- Greg Little, OT, Ole Miss 48. Miami – L.J. Collier, Edge, TCU 49. Cleveland – Jonathan Abram, S, Mississippi State 50. Minnesota - Charles Omenihu, DL, Texas 51. Tennessee – Michael Deiter, IOL, Wisconsin 52. Pittsburgh - Rock Ya-Sin, CB, Temple 53. Philadelphia (from Baltimore)- Tytus Howard, OT, Alabama State 54. Houston (from Seattle) – Julian Love, CB, Notre Dame 55. Houston- Darnell Savage, S, Maryland 56. New England (from Chicago) – Blake Cashman, LB, Minnesota 57.Philadelphia - Ben Banogu, Edge, TCU 58. Dallas - Irv Smith, TE, Alabama 59. Indianapolis - Amani Oruwariye, CB, Penn State 60. LA Chargers - Will Grier, QB, West Virginia 61. Kansas City- Juan Thornhll, S, Virginia 62. New Orleans - Emanuel Hall, WR, Missouri 63. Kansas City (from LAR) - Lonnie Johnson, CB, Kentucky 64. New England - Zack Allen, Edge, Boston College 3rd Round 65 Arizona- Andy Isabella, WR, UMass 66 Pittsburgh (from Oakland) - Mack Wilson, LB, Alabama 67 San Francisco - Trayvon Mullen, CB, Clemson 68 NY Jets- Jaylon Ferguson, Edge, Louisiana Tech 69 Jacksonville – Dawson Knox, TE, Mississippi 70 Tampa Bay- Yodney Cajuste, OT, West Virginia 71 NY Giants (Forfeited Supp Draft) 72 Denver – Isaiah Johnson, CB, Houston 73 Cincinnati- Jace Sternberger, TE, Texas A&M 74 Buffalo – JJ Arcega-Whiteside, WR, Stanford 75 New England (from Detroit)- Kahale Warring, TE, San Diego State 76 Green Bay – Terry McLaurin, WR, Ohio State 77 Washington- Elgton Jenkins, IOL, Mississippi State 78 Carolina- Deionte Thompson, S, Alabama 79 Miami - JoeJuan Williams, CB, Vanderbilt 80 Atlanta- Dre’Mont Jones, DT, Ohio State 81 Cleveland - David Long, CB, Michigan 82 Minnesota- Kelvin Harmon, WR, NC State 83 Tennessee- Joe Jackson, Edge, Miami 84 Pittsburgh- Oshame Ximines, Edge, Old Dominion 85 Kansas City (from Seattle) - Nate Davis, IOL, Charlotte 86 Baltimore- Bobby Okereke, LB, Stanford 87 Houston- Miles Sanders, RB, Penn State 88 Chicago- Amani Hooker, S, Iowa 89 Detroit (from Phi)- Dru Samia , IOL, Oklahoma 90 Indianapolis – Mecole Hardman, WR, Georgia 91 Dallas- Riley Ridley, WR, Georgia 92 LA Chargers- David Edwards, OT, Wisconsin 93 Seattle (from Kansas City) – Justin Hollins, LB, Oregon 94 NY Jets (from NO) – Connor McGovern, IOL, Penn State 95 Jacksonville (from LAR)- De’Andre Walker, Edge, Georgia 96 NY Giants (from Cleveland/New England) - Bobby Evans, OT, Oklahoma 97. Washington - Christian Miller, Edge, Alabama 98. New England - Jared Stidham, QB, Auburn 99. LA Rams- Darrell Henderson, RB, Memphis 100. Jacksonville (from LA Rams) – Taylor Rapp, S, Washington 101. Carolina- Tyree Jackson, QB, Buffalo 102. New England - Miles Boykin, WR, Notre Dame 103. Baltimore- Maxx Crosby, Edge, Eastern Michigan 4th Round 104 Arizona- Anthony Nelson, DL, Iowa 105 San Francisco- Marquis Blair, S, Utah 106 NY Jets- Diontae Johnson, WR, Toledo 107 Oakland- Josh Oliver, TE, San Jose State 108 Tampa Bay – Ben Powers, IOL, Oklahoma 109 NY Giants- Jamel Dean, CB, Auburn 110 Jacksonville- David Montgomery, RB, Iowa State 111 Cincinnati- Germaine Pratt, LB, North Carolina 112 Buffalo - Khalen Saunders, DL, Western Illinois 113 Detroit – David Long Jr, LB, West Virginia 114 Baltimore (from Denver) – Darius Slayton, WR, Auburn 115 Green Bay – Clayton Thorson, QB, Northwestern 116 Carolina – Kris Boyd, CB, Texas 117 Miami- Dennis Daley, OT, South Carolina 118 Atlanta- Max Sharping, OT, Northern Illinois 119 Green Bay (from Washington) – Trysten Hill, DL, Central Florida 120 Cleveland – Chima Udoga, OT, USC 121 Minnesota- Damien Harris, RB, Alabama 122 Tennessee - Michael Jackson, CB, Miami 123 Pittsburgh – Devin Singletary, RB, Florida Atlantic 124 Baltimore- Michael Jordan, IOL, Ohio State 125 Seattle – Gerald Willis, DT, Miami 126 Denver (from Houston)- Renell Wren, DT, Arizona St 127 Chicago- Trayveon Williams, RB, Texas A&M 128 Philadelphia – Vosean Joseph, LB, Florida 129 Dallas - Dylon Mack, DT, Texas A&M 130 Indianapolis- Kaden Smith, TE, Stanford 131 Buffalo (from Kansas City) – Justice Hill, RB, Oklahoma State 132 LA Chargers - Te’von Coney, LB, Notre Dame 133 New York Giants (from New Orleans) – Foster Moreau, TE, LSU 134 LA Rams- David Long Jr, LB, West Virginia 135 New England - Daniel Wise, DL, Kansas 136 Indianapolis – Dru Tranquill, LB, Notre Dame 137 Dallas - Jaquan Johnson, S, Miami 138 Atlanta – Lamont Gaillard, IOL, Georgia 139 Philadelphia - Jordan Brown, CB, South Dakota State 140 New York Giants – Will Harris, S, Boston College 5th Round 141 Arizona- Alize Mack, TE, Notre Dame 142 NY Jets – Chris Westry, CB, Kentucky 143 Oakland - Iosua Opeta, IOL, Weber State 144 NY Giants (from SF) – Jalen Jelks, Edge, Oregon 145 NY Giants - Rodney Anderson, RB, Oklahoma 146 Cleveland (from Jacksonville) – Ben Burr-Kirven, LB, Washington 147 Buffalo – Drew Sample, TE, Washington 148 Detroit- Dax Raymond, TE, Utah 149 Tampa Bay - Kingsley Keke, DL, Texas A&M 150 Denver- Marvell Tell, S, USC 151 Cincinnati - Mark Fields, CB, Clemson 152 Green Bay – Shareef Miller, Edge, Penn State 153 Miami – Sheldrick Redwine, S, Miami 154 Atlanta- Ryquell Armstead, RB, Temple 155 Washington- Sione Takitaki, LB, BYU 156 Carolina – Dexter Williams, RB, Notre Dame 157 Cleveland- Armon Watts, DT, Arkansas 158 Buffalo (from PIT) – Jazz Ferguson, WR, Northwestern 159 Tennessee – Isaiah Buggs, DT, Alabama 160 Denver (from Minnesota)- Jacobi Meyers, WR NC State 161 Seattle – Gary Jennings, WR, Virginia 162 Baltimore – Jaylen Hurd, WR, Baylor 163 Houston - Ross Pierschbacher, IOL, Alabama 164 Chicago – Jordan Brailford, Edge, Oklahoma State 165 Philadelphia – Zedrick Woods, S, Mississippi 166 Indianapolis - Austin Bryant, Edge, Clemson 167 Dallas – Devine Ozigbo, RB, Nesbraska 168 LA Chargers - Demarcus Lodge, WR, Ole Miss 169 New Orleans- Kendall Sheffield, CB, Ohio State 170 Kansas City – Gary Johnson, LB, Texas 171 LA Rams- Sutton Smith, Edge, Northern Illinois 172 Cleveland (From New England) – Caleb Wilson, TE, UCLA 173 New York Giants – Emeke Egbule, LB, Houston 174 Atlanta - Dontavius Russell, DT, Auburn 175 Washington – Saivion Smith, CB, Alabama 176 New England – Eli Udoh, OT, Elon 6th Round 177 Arizona – Paul Adams, OT, Missouri 178 Pittsburgh (from Oakland) – John Cominsky, DL, Charleston 179 San Francisco – Keesean Johnson, WR, Fresno State 180 New Orleans (from New York Jets) – Alexander Mattison, RB, Boise State 181 Buffalo - Ronheen Bingham, LB Arkansas State 182 Tampa Bay – Tre Watson, LB, Maryland 183 NY Giants – Jimmy Moreland, CB, James Madison 184 Jacksonville – Drew Forbes, IOL, Southeast Missouri 185 Denver – Isaac Nauta, TE, Georgia 186 Cincinnati – Ryan Finley, QB, NC State 187 Detroit – Keelan Doss, WR, UC Davis 188 Green Bay – Beau Benzschawel, IOL, Wisconsin 189 Atlanta- David Sills, WR, West Virginia 190 Washington (Forfeited) 191 Carolina – Chase Hansen, LB, Utah 192 Tennessee (from Miami) - Mike Weber, RB, Ohio State 193 Cleveland- Evan Worthington, S, Colorado 194 Minnesota - Terrill Hanks, LB, New Mexico State 195 Baltimore (from Tennessee) – Brett Rypien, QB, Boise State 196 Pittsburgh- Nick Scott, S, Penn State 197 Baltimore - Corey Ballentine, CB, Washburn 198 Green Bay (from Seattle) – Karan Higdon, RB, Michigan 199 Houston - Bryan Cowart, DL, Maryland 200 Oakland (from Chicago) – Stanley Morgan Jr, WR, Nebraska 201 Philadelphia – Cortez Broughton, DT, Cincinnati 202 Dallas- Hunter Renfrow, WR, Clemson 203 Indianapolis – Cole Tracey, K, LSU 204 LA Chargers – Bryce Love, RB, Stanford 205 Kansas City – Alex Bars, IOL, Notre Dame 206 New Orleans – Jahlani Tavai, LB, Hawaii 207 LA Rams – Greg Gaines, DT, Washington 208 Detroit (from New England) - Hamp Cheevers, CB, Boston College 209 Washington – Khari Willis, S, Michigan State 210 Arizona – Darwin Thompson, RB, Utah State 211. Philadelphia – Tyron Johnson, WR, Oklahoma State 212 Minnesota - Bunchy Stallings, IOL, Kentucky 213 Cincinnati - Wyatt Ray, Edge, Boston College 214 Philadelphia - Mitch Hyatt, IOL, Clemson 215 Cincinnati - Alex Wesley, WR, Northern Colorado 216 San Francisco – Chris Slayton, DT, Syracuse 217 Cincinnati – Brandon Hitner, OT, Villanova 218 Kansas City – Alex Barnes, RB, Kansas State 7th Round 219 Tampa Bay (from Arizona) - – Bennie Snell, RB, Kentucky 220 Kansas City (from San Francisco) – Malik Carney, Edge, North Carolina 221 NY Jets - Tyler Roemer, OT, San Diego State 222 Oakland - Ryan Connelly, LB, Wisconsin 223 Pittsburgh (From Tampa Bay) - Isaiah Prince, OT, Ohio State 224 Houston (from NY Giants)- Anthony Johnson, WR, Buffalo 225 Buffalo- Mitch Wishnowski, P, Utah 226 Cleveland (from Jacksonville) - Travis Homer, RB, Miami 227 Chicago (from Denver) - Xavien Crawford, CB, Central Michigan 228 Buffalo (from Carolina) – Montre Hartage, CB, Northwestern 229 Cincinnati - Elijah Holyfield, RB, Georgia 230 Detroit - Penny Hart, WR, Georgia State 231 Green Bay- Uylesses Gilbert III, LB, Akron 232 Washington – Donald Parham, TE, Stetson 233 Detroit (from Miami ) – D’cota Dixon, S, Wisconsin 234 Atlanta- Cole Holcomb, LB, North Carolina 235 New Orleans (from Cleveland) – Alec Ingold, FB, Wisconsin 236 New York Giants (from Minnesota) – Martez Ivey, IOL, Florida 237 Miami (from Tennessee) – Phil Haynes, IOL, Wake Forest 238 Miami (from Pittsburgh)– Antoine Wesley, WR, Texas Tech 239 Oakland (from Seattle) – Preston Williams, WR, Colorado State St 240 Jacksonville (from Baltimore) - Jordan Miller, CB, Washington 241 Denver (from Houston) - Trevon Wesco, FB, West Virginia 242 Chicago – Matt Gay, K, Utah 243 New England (from Philadelphia) – Cody Thompson, WR, Toledo 244 Indianapolis – Darius West, S, Kentucky 245 Dallas – Michael Dogbe, DL, Temple 246 LA Chargers - Kadar Holl’man, CB, Toledo 247 New England (from Kansas City) Albert Huggins, DT, Clemson 248 New Orleans – Nick Linder, IOL, Indiana 249 New York Giants (from LA Rams) – Ugo Amadi, S, Oregon 250 New England- James Williams, RB, Washington State 251 Minnesota – Ryan Pope, OT, San Diego State 252 Arizona - Stephen Denmark, CB, Valdosta State 253 Arizona- Demarcus Christmas, DL, Florida State 254 New England – TJ Edwards, LB, Wisconsin 255 LA Rams – Porter Gustin, Edge, USC 256 New England – Saquan Hampton, S, Rutgers
  20. 2019 Cornerback Coffee Talk, no big whoop...

I think it has to be Alexander, especially if he has another good year. They need someone to solidify the nickel corner spot, and he appears to finally be figuring it out. Plus, he ain't gonna cost anywhere near what Waynes would cost. I see them potentially drafting another corner for depth, but I don't agree with @SemperFeist. I don't think it'll be before Rd 6 (unless they trade back somewhere earlier to pick up a 5th rd pick), because it'll be a project corner, but one who can play special teams right away. The corners in this draft are fairly deep, there's just no real top-enders, so they can get a decent project corner later.
  21. Let the Offseason Begin

Oh come on. Chris is an all time great Bronco that deserves to get paid. Blame Elway....It was his response to Elway being arrogant and flippant. He's said he wants a new deal, that he deserves, and this is clearly the next step for him in making that happen.
  22. Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

This is the correct decision if the value isn't there now for the Cardinals in my opinion. Camp injuries happen, making teams desperate for QBs to keep their seasons from being totally lost. Rosen should be valued at a reasonable 2nd this season or a first for next season. Accepting any less is ignoring QB precedent and selling cheaply, I think; the Sam Bradford trade to Minnesota is proof. Rosen's deal is ludicrously cheap now, with the guarantees paid and very little base salary. If nothing else, he's saving you a small fortune on a backup with starter upside if yours is regularly injured/unavailable. And that value can be a lot more - he can also possibly replace yours for the next couple years at next to no cost. That's a lot of possible value. The very poor year last year in Arizona might have cut down on the expected liklihood of that outcome, but Rosen's never been too good at working out of schedule. A better (non-excremental) offensive line would allow him to do what he does reasonably well - process information from the pocket and deliver the ball.
  23. Who the Browns are showing interest in.

I’m all for it. I could see him being a better pro than college player.
  24. MMA Thread

It leads into that. Feeling at the lowest in your career. Try to medicate by getting smashed. Getting smashed makes it worse and you end up trashing a hotel room.
  1. Load more activity