All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Correct me if I’m wrong, but we don’t currently have the cap space to trade for Aiyuk. At what point would we have to make the necessary transactions to make cap space to pull off a trade on draft day?
  3. I'm saying that starting Moore at LT and Jones at RT, is a workable solution. It's not a 'hole', or a 'need'. My point is the word 'need' gets thrown around a lot, when in actuality, it's simply an area that can be upgraded. Who should Omar have signed at RT, that would have made it a better situation than we are in right now?? Now, before you answer, you also need to keep in mind the Salary Cap. At WR, it's not like Omar has sat on his hands. It's clear they attempted to sign Boyd, they are interested in Aiyuk, and possibly Sutton. They sign Quez and Jefferson, and have Mims, who might offer up the 'potential' of being a Z-type receiver. Can he be upgraded?? Absolutely, and yes, I'd still call WR2 a need. But it's not totally unthinkable that either of those 'speed' Z-type WRs, could emerge...and that's not even including CAIII. Donte Jackson ranked out about in the middle of all gradable CBs last year, per PFF (64th of 127). Can he be upgraded?? Sure. Who would you have signed, along with a starter-caliber OT, and a WR, and an OC? Khan tried to get Mitch Morse at Center, they tried to get Boyd at WR, they tried to get Williams at WR, they are in on Aiyuk at WR. My contention is that we have two absolute Needs, and 4 picks on Day 1 and 2, within the top 100. We then have areas that can be upgraded, at OT and CB, and then we have areas that should be planned on for the future, in DL. It's not a 'Need' this season, but will likely be next season. Khan executed a lot of intriguing moves so far, more than Colbert would have done, for darn sure. So, not sure how you think Khan could have done better, under the Salary Cap 'system'.
  4. Denver Broncos more prestigious. Suits the forehead more.
  5. ergh, I get all the points and do agree, but SF with their "non elite" QB were a missed XP from beating KC, weren't they? Or if their punt returner didn't **** up his one job. Their DL were lights out most of the game, and should have won it for them Then we're having a different discussions about how to construct a SB winning roster
  6. Today
  7. I mean, I don’t think Peyton and the Colts parted on the kindest of terms. Not Brady-Belichick level, but things got a little dicey between Irsay and Peyton at the end there. I assume it left a sour taste in Peyton’s mouth, even though Indy is still his. But mostly - he lives in Denver. Kinda makes being apart of the organization a little simpler when it’s the one you live in the same state as.
  8. Id be over the moon! I'd be up there!
  9. No team exclusively signs good players in an off-season. Every single team signs at least some level of depth players, because you need to do that to function in the NFL. You’re just being obtuse (as usual).
  10. So does that mean everyone is good with Payton Wilson...?!?!?!
  11. Love Latu, my favourite DE prospect. Tbh I’d probably go DT in the 1st if we’re going DLine and then a kid like Ellis in the 3rd 😀 love him too!
  12. I think he looks like the best coverage guy, so fast, smooth and fluid but I worry about the size and physicality. If he put on 10 lbs would he lose some of that which makes him what he is? I’d rather him be a little slower but 10 lbs heavier, he doesn’t shirk tackling I don’t think, just isn’t that physical because of the size. If you think he can bulk up a little and still retain his exceptional fluidity and speed then he’s CB1, but that’s a big ‘IF’ for me!
  13. I haven't seen it in probably 15-16 years, but I do remember really enjoying Match Point with Scarlett.
  14. That the Chargers will draft Malik Nabers at 5 lol Even with all the smoke of Harbaugh not caring about the outside passing game I just have trouble seeing them not go Nabers. Or Odunze I think its similar to the Jamarr Chase Pennie Sewell debate I just think at the end of the day the playmaker does so much for stretching the offense and opening up the entire field that you have to go Nabers or Odunze. Especially after trading Keenan and losing Mike. Alt and Bowers makes sense, but I just feel like the GM has got to go Nabers at the end of the day. You need that safety blanket for Herbert
  15. Caleb Williams - Chicago Bears. Drake Maye - Minnesota Vikings. Jayden Daniels - Washington Washingtons. JJ McCarthy - Denver Broncos. Michael Penix Jr - Oakland Raiders. Bo Nix - New York Jets. Spencer Rattler - Arizona Cardinals. Michael Pratt - New England Patriots. Jordan Travis - Indianapolis Colts. Joe Milton III - Miami Dolphins.
  16. Two ones is the same as one plus one ones. But one in the hand is worth two in the bush. You would have to feel that next years draft class is better, confident the trade partner will be bad this year, or the horizon of contracts to come aligns better with two picks next year than a pick this year. Need to get guys in and developing this year so they are ready for the run in 2025.
  17. It's almost like GSH is looking down (or up according to some) and helping us finally combat GB having back to back HOF QB. If CW isn't far better than Jordan Love we're gonna get it stuck up our ***** for another decade or more.
  18. Yeah not feeling the Murphy pick i just don't see 3-4 edge / 4-3 DT as a need at all. Thats already our strongest position on the entire defense. we have Grady Jarrett, David Onyemata, Zach Harrison, Ta'quan Graham, and possibly Callias Campbell if he accepts the contract offer fontenot said he has available already. The #8 pick to me 100% has to be a guy who is going to see the bulk of the snaps the whole season and Murphy is not going to behind that group of guys. I'll also say if i was taking a 3-4 edge in the 1st it would be Newton before Murphy because Newton when i watch him way more often beats his guy and has open space to the QB. Where as Murphy much more so has to fight through his guy and rarely wins clean with open space. Not to say Murphy is losing his battle he usually doesn't but it's always a fight with him taking longer than others to end up winning.
  19. Have no issues with it for the Falcons as you already know.
  20. Yeah, we're not gonna agree on the level of talent in this draft because our units of measure are too different. You see 3 whereas I see more excluding the QBs. And it's not only me who believes that especially where Odunze is concerned. He may be one of the safest picks in the top ten. He's another Keenan Allen type with more speed. Time to agree to disagree I guess.
  21. Why would Dallas even think Lance is tradeable would be the better question. If I'm in Dallas' shoes and someone calls to inquire about Lance's availability, I'm thinking that either: A. They're a spam caller. B. They're in cahoots amd have been with Lance for the last few years during which he purposefully drew resources away from San Francisco and Dallas by tanking his own stock over time. A would be more realistic, B would be the only explanation for anyone believing he has any trade stock- at which point Dallas would have to be far better off keeping him off another roster.
  22. If it was the Jets knocking on the door a swap with them would be safe since they're right behind us at #10. If Poles is getting calls from others though that may be a very pricey one pick swap. But I will also be shocked if all four of the top QBs aren't taken. One piece of news says the Pats may trade down yet Kraft comes out in favor of taking a QB. AZ either trades the pick to Minny or takes a WR which means Minny just calls SD and NYG. ATL may be a wild card though if someone wants to get in front of Poles for the remaining WR.
  23. It's not like Caleb didn't play his own "hero ball" a ton too. With Maye...idk...there's some truly bizarre stuff there, but there's a lot of great stuff too. I think he's probably just a QB where you have to live with that. The same way i think Bills fans are happy to live with Josh Allen having "one of those games" every now and then. Not that Maye is that gifted...but i think it's the same idea. You're not going to completely eliminate the bonehead moments. It's just weighing whether you can whittle it down and have the "good moments" largely outweigh the ooopies.
  24. The journey to find a QB out here is about as bad as the Bears search has been. After the failure of Wilson to turn things around maybe the smart move is to get aligned again and ready to either bring in another FA or draft a top QB. I would've loved to have seen them get McCarthy but that no longer seems possible or they more than likely would not have traded for Zach Wilson. I believe in this environment with Payton coaching he'll do far better than he did in NY.
  25. No, the whole conversation started because of the idea of drafting Odunze/Nabers in addition to Moore and Allen. I think you skipped an introductory step here.
  1. Load more activity