All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Week 11: Rams (7-2) at VIKINGS (7-2)

Wow, 6.1 YPA is Ponderesque. If we held him to that, we did a good job of keeping the pressure on him and covering the deeper routes.
  3. That is an important thing. he was fumbling like crazy before. no fumbles this year
  4. Monday Night Football - Atlanta v Seattle

Strike... Let’s make this interesting, Seattle.
  5. Monday Night Football - Atlanta v Seattle

Seattle always find a way to make an interesting game
  6. Monday Night Football - Atlanta v Seattle

Jesus that was quick
  7. Vaitai has actually played well but LT is our biggest need. With that said will we be in position to take a stud OT whether we take a plug and play LT in the 30s or kick Lane over and draft a TH. Vaitai becomes a solid option as a swing tackle. While I'm not giving up on Hicks, he's so injury prone not adding another option there would be foolish despite how well Kendricks and Bradham have played. Even after re-signing Alshon wideout is still a need. The player we add is probably the 4th option in the passing game at best but if they can stretch the field it would be awesome. This one is a question mark because Mack Hollins could be that guy. Losing Blount may hurt but having Ajayi and Clement makes that easier. That said I don't think Pumphrey is an NFL player and Sproles is likely gone so adding a third back could be helpful. I'd also be happy with depth help at TE/OL/S/QB.
  8. Monday Night Football - Atlanta v Seattle

Stupid move Neal.
  9. Monday Night Football - Atlanta v Seattle

He only just got out of bounds. Kinda harsh tbf.
  10. General Season Talk

Looks like the Rams will stay a full game in first place in the NFCW assuming the Falcons hold on. The Rams didn’t extend the lead but at least they didn’t lose ground. Believe it or not but Minnesota was actually the game, according to FPI, the Rams have the least chance of winning. The rest of the schedule, according to FPI, the Rams have the greatest chance of winning. Philly and NO come to LA, the Seahawks, Cards, Titans, and SF all are either struggling, banged up, or both. The Rams are still in good shape. This isn’t the Fisher led Rams who would let one loss turn into a five game losing streak. Rams will be fine.
  11. @ragevsuall17 I agree -- marcus hasn't regressed. He's doing very very little things better than last year (lives to play another down more than last year, no fumbles). He just hasn't made the leap yet (he will)
  12. 2017-2018 NBA GDT: Celtics win 16 straight

A lot of people are old fashioned in the Best player in the Best team should win MVP so if by chance Boston has the most wins he will get votes. Not saying he does or doesn't deserve it because it's too early for me to follow the MVP race.
  13. Broncos fire OC Mike McCoy

Surprises me, hard to do much with Osweiler.
  14. Monday Night Football - Atlanta v Seattle

So that fake FG came back to haunt us
  15. Monday Night Football - Atlanta v Seattle

My friends Ryans ongoing record streak of 200+ yards in a game i think ends tonight. Never would have expected it in a game we put up almost 35 points thats just crazy.
  16. Potential 2018 Draft Needs/Strategy

Just keep drafting defense and OL, sign skill position players from FA
  17. 2017-2018 NBA GDT: Celtics win 16 straight

Right now Kyrie is no where close to MVP. By season end though? If the Celtics win 60+ games without Hayward? As good as Jaylen/Tatum have been, the narrative of getting 60+ wins on a brand new team without his other all star teammate and FOUR rookies playing significant minutes, including TWO STARTING has got some serious traction. Especially since Kawhi is missing a ton of time and already out, Harden now has CP3 to split credit, Westbrook has PG to split touches/credit, and the Cavs have a mediocre record right now. If the Celtics get the #1 seed and 60+ wins I think Kyrie has some legitimate claim to that. But again, right now there isn't enough separation in the win column to justify overtaking players who have way better stats than him. Well part of that wasn't as much as Westbrook won a lot, as much as Harden didn't win enough and Harden's gaudy stats looked less legitimate to winning and value than Westbrooks.
  18. IDEAL COACH

Reading this makes me want to puke. we are going to waste marcus mariota. I feel it in my bones.
  19. 2017 NFL Pick 'em

Week 12 Minnesota 8 @ Detroit L.A. Chargers @ Dallas 5 NY Giants @ Washington 10 Buffalo @ Kansas City 11 Tennessee 4 @ Indianapolis Cleveland @ Cincinnati 6 Tampa Bay @ Atlanta 9 Miami @ New England 14 Chicago @ Philadelphia 15 Carolina 12 @ NY Jets Seattle 13 @ San Francisco New Orleans 1 @ L.A. Rams Jacksonville 7 @ Arizona Denver @ Oakland 2 Green Bay @ Pittsburgh 16 Houston @ Baltimore 3
  20. Monday Night Football - Atlanta v Seattle

Gruden is never wrong. Reality is wrong.
  21. The Bruce Allen issue

Except he fired the guy known for doing it.
  22. Week 12: GameDay Thread Titans (6-4) vs. Colts (3-7)

If we lose this game, I dont think you'll see anyone trying to spin this. Outside the Miami game (without Mariota mind you), we haven't lost a game we had no business losing. We have no business losing this game. But I think I've realized where the disconnect comes from... And its perceived expectations. Most of us, at the beggining of the season expected improvement, and would have been great with 10 wins and a playoff berth. With Luck missing all year, and with what's happened in Houston, suddenly some posters' expectations changed. Obviously, we had an increased shot of winning the division, but those injuries didn't make us a "better" team. We are who we are... 10 wins and a playoff team... But not a serious contender... Not yet. If you told me at the beggining of the season that we'd be on pace for 10 wins, even as the offense struggled through injuries to key players and ineffectiveness/regression from Mariota (at least statistically), the line and Murray... I'd take it. And that's where we're at... And so I believe that's where the disconnect is at. Mariota, prior to the Thursday debacle, wasn't playing worse than he did last year. The numbers weren't matching up, but he was a few drops and misreads from being on pace with last year's numbers. It might not be the prettiest... But we're still growing. We've had some growing pains but we're also learning to win close games. We may not be a contender yet, but we've built a good young tough team who hasn't filled our potential yet. But were on the right track I believe... Still moving forward, even if it hasn't been the prettiest ride so far.
  23. Monday Night Football - Atlanta v Seattle

Lol Gruden is wrong again.
  24. It's in their rules. They took money from the military to have the players out there, standing for the anthem. The NFL owners would be insane to try and force Jerry out. Between conduct issues off the field, the kneeling stuff, and the looming concussion/CTE payouts coming, they can't afford to lose any more popularity. And Jerry getting forced out would have devastating repercussions in NFL viewership.
  25. ~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Smackdown vs Raw ~~\\~~

Did Maryse have the baby yet I can't remember?
  26. Monday Night Football - Atlanta v Seattle

do the Seahawks know what a good o-line looks like?
  1. Load more activity