All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. GDT: Raiders vs Jets!

Yeah, it's a good start and teams will definitely start breaking down tape like everyone does. But they have proven that they can play in the league and with the improved play from the defense as a whole they should be ok skill set wise. It's gonna be a test when teams start to try to exploit matchups but that is expected with any defense. The niners did it to the seahawks last week and Pitt did it to Minnesota and those are 2 of the top 5 defenses in the league. We just have to keep developing and learn from the plays we give up. This defense is so young in many spots. I think the fact that they are rotating is one of the main reason we have play as well as we have on all levels. For plays here and there we'll get caught in matchups but that is the offenses job as well as our to get guys in and out. The good teams will do hurry up and no huddle when they wanna exploit a matchup. It will happen.
  3. Browns release Joe Haden, signed by Steelers 3/$27m

He has actually played pretty well so far. Less is being asked of him in Pittsburgh, being a #2 corner. He has had some hiccups, but mostly the sort that you expect of a transitioning player.
  4. Bernstien: Fox will be fired

I really like Jim Bob Cooter What he has done in Detroit with Stafford is super impressive and that is an offense with no RB, no #1 WR and has had OL issue his entire tenure. Somehow they just produce and they do so in different ways.
  5. ~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Summerslam Weekend BAY BAY! ~~\\~~

Yeah, the IWC is fickle. To me I enjoy the product for what it is. Disagree with some things but overall still enjoy the product a lot.
  6. Raven OG Marshall Yanda done for the season

Yes, but this topic is about how the Ravens will ultimately do because of a lot of injuries and to major pieces. I was refuting the point that being 2-0 means you shouldn't be panicking. I would be as a Ravens fan until we beat someone good.
  7. Week 2 GDT - In the land of Crab Cakes

With Ogbah, it's the only reason I want to trust because if it's not that, than it means he just sucks and I don't want to label him that just yet cause
  8. Titans Pick'Em Competition - Week 3

Apparently I am out of those funny tasting brownies, so sadly my prediction: Seattle - 24 Titans-13
  9. Can't wait for me and you to go into the HOF together in 2025.
  10. Also look what the chefs did in the 2nd half once they realized we weren't running the ball, the stopped rushing their OLBs as heavy and just played coverage. They told their DL he'll have to check it down get your hands up. Batted passes. Running around from 3 guys because he's waiting for someone to open up. This forum has had this conversation before with AR, when you become 1 dimensional you are setting yourself up for failure with the OL (being told to protect instead of being the aggressor). RBs wasted in the backfield and receiving core telling them to open up when everybody knows you have to pass the ball. Seriously they might as well go prime Patriots and go 5 wide with short to intermediate routes with a no huddle.
  11. Time to ask the question: Is it Derrick Henry time?

I don't think either should be the feature back. I think that right now, Henry is the hot hand. Obviously Murray being hurt is a reason for that, but ride the hot hand in Henry for now and when Murray is back to full health, we can adjust and hopefully use both of them for an about equal amount of touches. Murray is much better in the pass game and when healthy can provide some great runs. Henry is a great guy to use to wear a defense down and to wind a game down. I hope when Murray is fully healthy, we continue to utilize both backs and not just have a few plays a game that the backup gets in.
  12. SURVIVOR POOL XII is now CLOSED! GAME ON!

Week 3 pick; Packers
  13. The problem is, our running is so bad that even when we are keeping the defense honest, they can still just focus on the pass. We don't have any one who is going to chug out 2 yard carries then break out a 20 plus yarder.
  14. Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Zimmer was asked Monday about Sloter’s development. Zimmer: “He’s behind, but he’s an athletic kid, throws the ball good, strong arm. But he’s catching up.” Sloter: "I’m not a master of it [the playbook] quite yet like Case and Sam are, but I could definitely get in there and run the basic plays that we have. I would say I could probably run 70 to 80 percent of the playbook successfully. That’s going to come with time. I think in the next coupe weeks I’ll have it down pretty good. It’s been a great ride so far, and I’ve enjoyed my time in Minnesota, I’m just going to hopefully keep growing in the offensive playbook and keep working my way up.” http://www.vikings.com/news/article-1/NOTEBOOK-Sloter-Focused-on-Mastering-Vikings-Playbook/a8cc9bfa-cc9d-49b4-baa1-d948aeed4c2e?sf114991621=1
  15. Excuses, excuses. Oh, uh, BRAINZZZZZZZZZZ
  16. It is a surprise because there were some good Yankees team during that era. Got to think they would have won in 2004 and 2006 at least.
  17. 2017 NFL Pick 'em

L.A. Rams @ San Francisco - 4 Baltimore @ Jacksonville Cleveland @ Indianapolis NY Giants @ Philadelphia Miami @ NY Jets Denver @ Buffalo New Orleans @ Carolina Pittsburgh @ Chicago Atlanta @ Detroit Tampa Bay @ Minnesota Houston @ New England Seattle @ Tennessee Cincinnati @ Green Bay Kansas City @ L.A. Chargers Oakland @ Washington Dallas @ Arizona
  18. SURVIVOR POOL XII is now CLOSED! GAME ON!

Favourite team: Chargers Week 3 pick: Packers
  19. BDL Discussion Thread

Let me get my game plan in for next week right now. on offense we will run the ball we will throw the ball on defense we will rush the passer, stop the run, and cover the end
  20. you did play two of the best teams in BDL with a tackle out. I wouldn't count you out of the playoff race just yet
  21. Jimmy G isn't leaving New England. Brady's done after this season.
  22. Redskins will win 12 games this year. Book it!

Well I could ask why you didn't bring this back up after week one or I could bring up that you did just beat the Rams however I admire the optimism and I would love to see them beat both Raiders and Chiefs. Let's see it happen.
  23. I think it's a slugfest. With Bakhtiari out and Coklin struggling and a QB who's still not 100%, OKC heavy passing strategy is a mistake imho. Wichita corners aren't great, and I can see Maclin and Thielen having a decent game, but Graham and Vernon would be in Newton face all game long. On the other hand, Wichita OL, while looking much better than last week, isn't good enough for OKC DL. OKC lack of second level players (even with Poyer in box) worries me a bit but in most cases, I can't see holes open in the OL for Fournette. In the end, I think Cam makes less mistakes with pressure in his face and it will be easier for him to find open wideouts, but it's close. OKC 13 - Wichita 9
  24. I would love this draft. I would literally drool for this. Please...
  25. Here are some things I really want to see: 1. Our young guys develop and look legit. 2. Us be competitive against teams that are obviously better than us and maybe pull off an upset or two. 3. Us win the "winnable" games, or at least 80% of them. 4. Us finish somewhere around 6-9 wins 5. Most importantly, Hue and Sashi to be back for the 2018 off-season with a full head of steam going forward into next year.
  26. The Next 4 Games Will Determine the Fate of Our Regime

I whole heartedly believe that this team could win every game left on the schedule. We had the Ravens in their own end zone twice when picks were thrown. We'll beat the Colts this week and you guys won't be going all Chicken Little anymore.
  1. Load more activity