All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Just Another Mock, Mock

Fun mock and I actually love most of it but I’m in my car going door to door around the world to find you and slap the words Jachai Polite out of your mouth. Might be the one and only pick I would HATE this year. Guy just comes across as a loser and a winer. I actually honk he played much smaller that they let on and that won’t play in the NFL
  3. NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

The Arizona beat writers are on our side at least. Honestly, crazier things have happened. I really hope they're right. https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2019/04/nfl-draft-2019-rumor-roundup-could-the-arizona-cardinals-take-quinnen-williams.html
  4. Giants to pick #6 in 2019 NFL draft

Oh God please no...
  5. 2019 MLB Draft

Zack Thompson is creeping up like you said, and I honestly dont know why. Ive watched him twice now, and he is polished for a SEC pitcher, but he doesnt have much upside.
  6. Robbie Gould request trade

typical, nice Canadian politeness, pfffffhhh....
  7. What Are You Thinking About v.CC

It probably depends on the age of the younger person
  8. Draft Room - Calm Before the storm

jones is going number 3 overall
  9. Isn't there a formula for this? Something with dividing by two and adding or subtracting 7? It obviously changes as you get older. A 28 year old dating a 20 year old is much more creepy than a 35 yo dating a 27 yo.
  10. NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

Been watching NFLN this evening and far and away the weirdest thing this draft season is people arguing that the Giants absolutely do not need to take a quarterback, but the Packers do.
  11. 2019 MLB Draft

They are pretty enamored with Greene. The baseball draft is weird. There are teams that scout a few players and put them on their board, and pass on guys that are thought of as better players just because they havent scouted them as much. See Liberatore last year. He was rumored to go to a few teams, and when they went different directions, he slid for no other reason than other teams didnt expect him to be available, and they probably werent comfortable with picking him because of it.
  12. 2019 NFL Draft GDT

Washington trading up for Haskins would be great. Makes Giants look hard at Jones or Lock
  13. 2019 NFL Draft Thread v5.0

All I see with Oliver is Hurst. We are literally about to draft Hurst again. I like Hurst, but both of them on the line would be a major liability against the run. Why draft a part time player at 4 overall. We won't use both in base defense because all the offense would have to do is audible to a run. Just my opinion. Super excited for tomorrow. I hope we get Bosa and Q. drops to 24 and we get Hockenson at 27. A man can dream.
  14. NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

That was where I placed the other $50 from the $50 bet I put on Rosen to not get traded during the draft. Payout potential was just too good. I don't think they're likely to happen so I wasn't going to commit large bets to them, but it was worth the roll of the dice.
  15. NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

They should but they wont
  16. Transfers & Rumors: Deadline Drama!

Perfect, he can play next to Kroos. Now we just have to replace Benny.
  17. From "The Guy of the Guy"

Guy news: Keep an eye on Jaylon Ferguson as a name for the Titans. Robinson likes him.
  18. Your score is: 31169 (GRADE: A-) Your Picks: Round 1 Pick 28 (LAC): DK Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss (A) Round 2 Pick 14: Taylor Rapp, SS/FS, Washington (A) Round 2 Pick 19 (TENN): Nasir Adderley, CB/FS, Delaware (A) Round 2 Pick 28 (LAC): Parris Campbell, WR, Ohio St. (B+) Round 3 Pick 12: Michael Deiter, OG, Wisconsin (A+) Round 3 Pick 27 (LAC): Christian Miller, OLB, Alabama (A-) Round 4 Pick 12 (G.B.): Isaiah Prince, OT, Ohio St. (A+) Round 4 Pick 16 (G.B.): Dawson Knox, TE, Ole Miss (A+) Round 4 Pick 19 (TENN): Marquise Blair, FS, Utah (A) Round 5 Pick 15: Clayton Thorson, QB, Northwestern (A+) Round 5 Pick 35 (COMP): Albert Huggins, DT, Clemson (A) Round 6 Pick 21 (G.B.): Jamal Peters, CB, Miss. State (A+) Round 6 Pick 33 (COMP): Stanley Morgan Jr, WR, Nebraska (A+) Round 7 Pick 13: Cody Barton, OLB, Utah (A+) Round 7 Pick 39 (COMP): Tony Pollard, WR/RB, Memphis (A+)
  19. THE 2019 REDSKINS FORUM DRAFT COMPETITION!!

Thank you, back to the lab.....after game 7
  20. Schobert potentially could be traded?

I could see this happening if one of the two top linebackers falls to where we can trade for him This would give us a lower salary with better play
  21. Hitting on 1st round picks at a very high rate (Ryan, Baker, Weatherspoon, Julio, Trufant, Matthews, Beasley, Neal, Takk, Ridley all have at minimum shown flashes). Making smart signings to continue to build. But they need to really focus on lines for the next year or two.
  22. Draft game.

Huh? No comprendo.
  23. Transfers & Rumors: Deadline Drama!

Given our lack of CMs, Eriksen has played a lot of deep lying playmaker for us this season. He's decent at it, but it's not his real position or forte. He needs to be further up the pitch to be at his optimum effectiveness.
  24. 2019 Draft Discussion

I think other than FS Gute has done a great job of evening out the roster. That’s the only glaring hole. We can use some depth but all other starters seem adequate. FS - weak. Maybe Jackson will move there and solidify but we need 1 for sure maybe 2 SS - solid FA pick-up. EDGE - solid FA pick-up‘s yet no pro bowlers there as of yet DL - solid starters could use some juice at 5T WR - Star with some very promising young guys. TE - adequate yet old and in need of youth RB - solid with no super star (yet) OT - LT is great RT is ok and could use a future starter. Depth is better than people think with Turner being able to play there and Spriggs being better than people really know. Also have Murphy who wasn’t terrible when healthy. OG - Tayler Ned’s to bounce back, we gave Turner a fat contract for a reason... they think he can and will start. Madison was a surprise and the new regime believes this scheme is a better fit. The rest are no worse than other teams 8-10 OL’s. ILB - above average starter, could use help besides him but there are a couple good athletes who can compete for that spot. Team also plays with only 1 true ILB a lot. CB - as good of talent as we’ve had in a very long time. If King can finally stay healthy we have some good ones. Including T. Brown. That guys got a chance to be real good. QB - just not ready to draft the future. This lets us draft BPA per value. Teams should really have no idea what we will do and allows Gute to not have to reach
  25. Draft Room - Calm Before the storm

I've got a 1st round mock draft bet going with some friends from work and I have the Skins trading into the first with the Pats for Daniel Jones.
  1. Load more activity