All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Justice for CJ Stroud lol
  3. Jamahal Hill v Khalil Rountree in less than 3 months…that feels like an awful quick turnaround for Hill
  4. I'm pretty convinced we're going to do something like draft a TE like Erick All or Tip Reiman in the second round.
  5. I agree with you, some draft boards have him being picked as high as the third round, while others have him in the 5-6th rounds.
  6. What is with these teams with good uniforms downgrading? Denver and Houston specifically have great unis and alternatives.
  7. Lol tough break there
  8. Why? It had better be good .. a 1st rounder next year is like a 2nd this year .. it loses value being pushed forward. I just don't see them doing that with the picks they have. Move up in the 2nd and 3rd rounds with their very bottom tier extra picks to improve the team.
  9. We already sent you that guy. The next one you get will hold the damn ball, never use the middle of the field and give you enough conspiracy theories to fill a tabloid.
  10. The AFL is starting back up, maybe the Texans are looking to move to that with those designs.
  11. Trade far enough back to get an extra first next year.
  12. The new owner is a NBA owner, he’s used to multiple draft prospects coming in at once lol
  13. I just listened to The Ringer Draft Show's live rd 1 mock (which was a blast) and Mims and Murphy went in the late teens, Barton got snagged at 24, so they had GB grab DeJean at 25. One thing I like about Barton and Cooper is they described Barton as "solving your OL problem, whatever it is" and I think Cooper is a similar player for DBs - wherever the weak spot is, he can probably be competent-or-better in that spot.
  14. I just bought one. Did zero research whatsoever. I just want to play Starfield. What should I know about this thing?
  15. I only saw the part where he took everything nice he said about me back and I’m just glad he said anything nice about me at all.
  16. They do move fast-ish though with multiple teams. Could move onto that after Avowed this year or Outer Worlds 2 in a year or two. Either one would be faster than waiting for a Bethesda one.
  17. Week 9 Power Rankings: 1. Rio de Janeiro Pirates (7-1, LW:1) - Rio is the luckiest team in the league this season. This isn't just hyperbole. They have a ridiculous +6 turnover differential. The next highest is +3. You'd say it's due to excellent ball security but no. Rio has fumbled the ball a league high 10 times and only lost it a league low 3 times. And the turnovers in their favour seem to always come when it matters most. They also come on top of seemingly every onside kick on whichever side of the ball they are on. They also have the most interceptions, the highest net points and share the lead with most points per game and a bunch of other things. They always seem to pull it out at the end and it shows with the most 4th quarter points in the league. It's definitely not all luck but it sure helps and is also probably pumping up those stats. 2. Little Rock Uni Royals (6-2, LW:2) - Little Rock may be the unluckiest team in the league with a -6 turnover differential. They do have a lot of interceptions but they also lose most of their fumbles. Despite all of this they are arguably the strongest team in the league. They more than make up for it by having the highest time of possession and by far the most yards per game at over 430 while the next highest is under 405. They also have the most yards per game. Maybe they aren't so unlucky since they are winning but I'd argue they should probably have only 1 loss. They are the only team with a perfect home record. They are the only team to allow multiple defensive TDs. 3. Indianapolis Predators (6-2, LW:3) - At the risk of sounding like ChatGPT, the Predators are like their namesake, being formidable away from home with their perfect road record. They do allow the highest pass completion percentage and by far the highest passer rating but they allow the fewest rushing scores and have a ridiculous 51+% 3rd down conversion rate. They have the most defensive TDs in the league. They have allowed by far the fewest 1st quarter points with 15 but have among the most in the 4th. 4. Hamilton Hornets (5-3, LW:4) - The Hornets got their sting back after a 3-game losing streak and now own the league's longest winning streak. They also have the most passing yards per game and are in the top 3 of points scored, total yards, FGs and time of possession... and probably a bunch of other things. That probably contributes to them allowing the most sacks on the season, however that ball isn't being thrown away carelessly. Despite having the most passing yards, they also have the fewest interceptions. They also have the longest FG. 5. Greenland Polar Bears (5-2-1, LW:5) - Of the "elite 8" at this point of the season, 7 teams have at least 27 points per game; that is all but Greenland, who doesn't clear 25. No one else even has 26. Does offense matter that much more compared to defense, which is all over the place this season? I don't know, but Greenland is the exception so far. Forcing by far the most fumbles and having the most safeties might be helping. The do also allow the 2nd highest 3rd down conversion rate. I did always think they were a weird team. 6. Phoenix Rubber Ducks (6-2, LW:6) - The Rubber Ducks have scored the most points on the year and have the most field goals but they have also allowed the 2nd most FGs and allow a lot of TDs. Along with Anchorage, they have allowed the most offensive scores this season. 7. Reykjavik Direwolves (5-3, LW:7) - They get to the quickest start in the league with the most 1st quarter points but then slow down in the 2nd. Is this a stamina issue or are they just scoring just before the 1st quarter ends and then are on defense? 8. Freiburg Venom (5-3, LW:11) - They allow a league high 49.55% 3rd down conversion rate but they have a very high one themselves and do well on 4th down as well. 9. Anchorage Amphibians (3-4-1, LW:9) - Anchorage is the only team that runs the ball less than 40% of the time. Probably a good call as they have the worst rushing yards per carry in the league. It truly is fascinating that the worst rushing team still runs it for over 100 yards per game. They have punted the ball the most and allow the most FGs. They don't drop from 9 because the data and opponents played still trend that they are a good team so they top the 4-loss teams. All but one of those teams lost this week anyways. 10. Scranton Papermakers (4-4, LW:8) - Scranton allows the most 2nd quarter points. They have the highest pass completion in the league and while Purdy needs to clean up his game, it is keeping Scranton within striking distance for the playoffs. 11. Lancaster Fighting Amish (4-4, LW:15) - They both got intercepted and fumbled the ball away the most in the league. How in the hell they are doing this well is a mystery. 12. Egypt Starfalls (4-4, LW:10) - Egypt score the most in the 2nd quarter and have fumbled the ball the least. 13. Butte Bots (3-5, LW:12) - Having the fewest takeaways in the league appears to be affecting them. They have stayed competitive in close games and had stolen some games thanks to a ridiculous 5/5 4th down conversion rate. They also have the likely never before seen onside kick recovery following their free kick from a safety. 14. Hanoi Viet Kongs (3-5, LW:13) - This was the last team I found something on and it was tough but they clearly have the worst punter in the league. That might explain some things. 15. New Zealand Blobfish (3-5, LW:14) - They are 3 for 3 on 2-point conversion but usually it is to try and keep pace. They allow the least FGs but that is probably because they allow to many TD as they are 1 shy of the record. 16. Cincinnati Buffleheads (3-5, LW:16) - 0/4 fourth down rate and have allowed a near league-high 48% 3rd down conversion rate. They only allowed 1 fourth down conversion but that was on the only attempt, which is not surprising with a poor 3rd down rate. The defense has been bending too much. They also allow the most 1st quarter points. They always seem to be playing from behind. 17. Wattsville Waste Walruses (2-6, LW:19) - They have the lowest time of possession and also the lowest number of giveaways. The numbers seem to show that this is actually a positive on the offense as they don't actually punt it that much and get a decent amount of TDs. The defense is the problem. 18. Lake Minnewanka Ice Orcas (2-6, LW:17) - The Ice Orcas have the lowest net points in the league. 19. Burlington Sock Puppets (2-6, LW:18) - They have the worst passer rating in the league but they allow the least touchdowns. They appear to have a defense but the offense is an issue. 20. Tokyo Samurai (1-7, LW:20) - They now have the worst record in the league all by themselves. They really got unlucky with turnovers and the location of them this week. Still, their 5 game losing streak is 2 more than the next longest one and they have scored the fewest points in the league. They are very respectable for 3 quarters but they allow the most 4th quarter points. GOTW Hamilton Hornets @ Reykjavík Direwolves (MNF) National TV: Freiburg Venom @ Lancaster Fighting Amish (SNF) Phoenix Rubber Ducks @ Butte Bots (Sunday late) Indianapolis Predators @ Scranton Papermakers (Sunday early) Egypt Starfalls @ Rio de Janeiro Pirates (TNF)(UOTW) Rest of WEEK 9 (Sat, April 20th) Little Rock Uni Royals @ Tokyo Samurai Anchorage Amphibians @ Cincinnati Buffleheads Burlington Sock Puppets @ Hanoi Viet Kongs Greenland Polar Bears @ Wattsville Waste Walruses Lake Minnewanka Ice Orcas @ New Zealand Blobfish
  18. Good thing that's only an alternate, I guess. Looks on the same level of a Triple-A baseball team
  19. I don't care about the RAS too much in regards to McKinstry. He did those tests before a minor foot procedure .. had to hurt his numbers at least a little bit. He's a legit corner with ideal size and good speed and played at an elite program. Also several top wideouts in the SEC have listed him as the top corner they played against. I think he's going to be a draft bargain in that later first round.
  20. Looks bad. Especially that Texans alternate helmet. Yikes.
  1. Load more activity