All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Plugging in pick 25 here: https://espnanalytics.com/draft-predictor/draft_predictor_by_pick.html Chance that Penix is available is over 20%. To me that's the reason to trade down for someone who wants him (NE at 34? Arizona at 27?) Then you have Laitu/Verse at over 20% and a small chance at byron murphy and Troy Fautanu. In all, I think it's more likely than not that one of these players will be there even though the consensus is that they won't. The fallback for me is Guyton. DeJean will be long gone.
  3. I'd be surprised to see this regime pick a first round corner
  4. The only wish I have is that Aiyuk is still a Niner by the end of this week
  5. Because we are talking about Dan Moore at LT vs Joe Alt at LT And I have said I would draft Fashanu and keep Broderick on the right side if the opportunity was there.
  6. I just saw the same person who said Chop Robinson isn't a good pick for the Rams because he didn't have enough sacks say that Dallas Turner would fall in the draft because his sacks weren't impressive. Silly season indeed.
  7. My friend I take today off so I can sleep a bit later then I am not back until Monday 😂
  8. Not the point. You are wasting Woodson's gifts having him be a man corner.
  9. Don't like Barton at 18, he's not a top 20 player in this class. I'm good with Franklin at 49, had they gone defense at 18 then Rosengarten would make a lot of sense at 49 Love Ruke at 80, I don't think he'll last that long, but stranger things have happened in the draft. I wouldn't hate Ruke at 49 honestly. I get the reasoning for Theo Johnson at 97, go for the athletic upside that you don't need to contribute right away, I just don't think the Bengals would do that. Ray Davis is a possibility at 115. Wouldn't hate it, wouldn't love it. Wouldn't take him over Coleman, Eichenberg, Ulofoshio, Richardson, and maybe even Boyd. Would much rather go with Jaylan Wright if they went RB here. Would like Dorlus had they not gone with Ruke at 80. Barton at 18 sinks this to a C grade for me if the Bengals did it this way. Given the board, I would have gone: 18. Johny Newton, DT, Illinois 49. Roger Rosengarten, OT, Washington 80. Cedric Gray, LB, North Carolina 97. Brenden Rice, WR, USC 115. Jaylan Wright, RB, Tennessee Hindsight alternative 18. Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 49. Troy Franklin, WR, Oregon 80. Ruke Orhorhoro, DT, Clemson 97. Jaylan Ford, LB, Texas 115. Jaylan Wright, RB, Tennessee
  10. Our friend Billy Spikes wants to battle https://x.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1783511080485974241
  11. i said early on that the Chargers and Harbaugh would be our ultimate trade target, with Harbaugh keeping McCarthy out of the AFC West and as a competitor to them. we'll see if that's how it goes down, or whether there is a truly wild card out there none of us ever saw coming.
  12. If you are referring the Charles Woodson, then how about no! When he came out of college, he could play any way you wanted at CB. He was an absolute stud. Was he better when he could sit back, read and react, yes. But he could lock guys down.
  13. Then Tom Curran the Pats insider tweets it will be Maye unless the Vikings or Giants makes them an offer they cant refuse. Gotta love it.
  14. I would argue that this is 99% of all NFL teams over the years. The only exception I see is SF. If you don't have a superstar QB you aren't a contender. But you can't get one by not drafting QB's. We have different philosophies for sure. Building The Team philosophy isn't wrong, 100%. I'll still be excited if that's our approach hoping we can become the next SF. But that's a once in a million shot, hit on a superstar coach, hit on multiple years of draft picks, getting the right free agents in.....you have to get it all right in consecutive years. And that's similar odds to drafting a superstar QB with just 1 shot IMO. I'd rather do that every 2 years.... but that's just where my head is at right now with this team.
  15. 1.20 Nate Wiggins 2.51 Xavier Legette 3.84 Maason Smith 3.98 Hunter Nourzad 4.119 Trevin Wallace 6.178 Jaheim Bell 6.195 Logan Lee Bonus Mims Bonus Brian Thomas Bonus Blake Fisher Tie Breaker Joe Milton goes Eagles at 210
  16. For me? Could be a few things. If we don’t go WR or DL at 9 and a guy slides. Could be for a top interior OL too. The most realistic way to make that happen would be for us to first trade down from 9 and add a 2 this year, then use that 2 and next year’s 1 to jump back up for a 3rd 1st rounder in the 29-32 range. Something like: 1-1 Williams Trade 9 to JAX for 17 and 48 - JAX takes Odunze 17 WR Brian Thomas Jr. Trade 48 and our 2025 1 to BAL for 30 30 DT Johnny Newton ****** We’d still have 75 and 122 this year and both 2s (and possibly multiple 3s) next year. Effectively, we’re just using next year’s 1 on Newton this year in this scenario, at the cost of the difference between Odunze and BTJ (which I don’t think is a huge one).
  17. I was initially planning on going but then plans changed and I am now driving home from Florida Friday and Saturday. Hope it is a success for the city and brings more potential for big events back to the city. Looking forward to people experiences.
  18. Should we move discussion to here?
  19. My pick at 13: Terrion Arnold CB. Let's be smart and start to build a bully on D and a 21 year old, lockdown #1 CB is a good way to start to do that
  20. I feel like the Giants will go hard in a move up for him.
  21. Agree with this, DeJean needs to be used with everything in front of him. Jumping routes, reading the receivers. I think he'd be good at handling TEs.
  22. https://overthecap.com/player/amon-ra-st-brown/9576 Based on this, we have structured this pretty smartly. The next two years are very cheap for his services and then it shoots up. We already have one void year on this which I hate so if he converts more base to bonus in the future it will be spread out. That final year likely will not be in place with him either being traded or extended. That being said, 2026 will be a weird year for us. ARSB and Sewell get big cap hits starting that year so hopefully the cap greatly increases by then. We currently have 1 player making 30+M against the cap in Goff and Decker is next at 19M. In 2026 ARSB will hit 33.1M against the cap and Sewell will be 28M. Then depending on what happens with Goff's extension he may be up in the high 40s. Hutch will be on his 5th year option which also will likely be in the 20M range unless he extends similar to Sewell. Going to be interesting to see how Holmes manipulates the cap over the next couple of years. We have 23M in dead cap right now and will need to try and avoid that in the future but if we keep adding void years, we won't be able to avoid it.
  1. Load more activity