All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Just go back to playing Pokemon.
  3. As a completely unbiased and neutral third party, I believe both players should refuse to play until traded.
  4. I'm not sure there's any reason to believe he'll likely be gone at that point.
  5. If he ever finds this forum (unlikely) he's going to shoot you too, on the off chance you meant that in the way that I suspect you did and not in the wholesome meat loving way. Generally when people up there know you're friends with him they kind of go "hoooooo boy" and tell you some insane thing he did. He actually did shoot a car he had just sold to someone after the fact as he got upset about the price later. I always bring some beer on top of cash to avoid the same fate.
  6. It's not that it's the Bengals, at least for Tee, it's that he's not getting the money he deserves because they need to pay Burrow and Chase.
  7. They also took Daniel Jones at 6. His receiving core at Washington was leagues better than the one he'd have in New York. This would be the most Giants thing they could possibly do. But likely a smokescreen try to act like they don't want to move up.
  8. I presume it's pretty good...but I'm not totally convinced we think we do better than actual W-L's indicate. Dont know one way of the other....was just thinking it would interesting to know the real data.
  9. Trey Hendricks and Tee Higgins both requested trades.
  10. Nah man I'm sure they waited two picks into the second because they only wanted Watson for four years and not five.
  11. The AJ Hawk draft was the first draft I started talking about football online. I wanted AJ Hawk. I was super excited when we drafted AJ Hawk. With this fact in mind, I implore you to find a single time I've stated the Packers would never draft an ILB in round one. I think ILB is overvalued. I personally argue against the Packers drafting an ILB in round one. I've never suggested the Packers wouldn't do it. The Packers have drafted 5 receivers in the first round. Period. Try to tell me it's not an organizational, "You better be sure."
  12. At best I'd put the odds he's moved at 50/50, especially now that the real numbers on ARSB are known. The niners don't have to move him, so a team still has to to make it worthwhile. But I've adjusted my expectations on what that trade will look like if it happens. I don't know if the AJ Brown trade is likely which is what I was initially shooting for
  13. His highlights (like most highlights.....) dont disappoint.
  14. Can you read the first sentence of the post you quoted or can't you? Do you have basic reasoning ability or don't you?
  15. I will burn that bridge when it actually exists.
  16. That's interesting, haven't even heard that take yet. What were his reasons why?
  17. They tried to trade for a 1st round pick to take Watson. That's been reported countless times. They will take a WR in the 1st within the next 5-8 years. ILB though? They'd never take one of those....oh wait.
  18. You must really like his meat to risk your life like that
  19. That is a pretty damning statement. Of Stanton, not Nix.
  20. I bet McClay regrets those words. And Jerry regrets that pick. To be fair. I never thought Mazi was a bad pick. Just the WRONG pick. Bergeron was better. Porter was better. Levis had star written right across his forehead. And if this team was going to trade up for a certain Memphis QB in 2016, you gonna tell me they couldn't even consider Will Levis in the late 1st with Dak making as much as he was making and two seasons out from being out of contract? There were just better options. Nose tackle no longer controls the defensive run game like it used to. It plays a part. Or can. In the right system. But backs are too agile for that now. And there's far too much wide angle, zone running going on to make the nose so much of a factor. Too few teams isolation run often enough to make a nose tackle a top pick unless that nose tackle is also going to heavily impact the passing game. Which was not what Mazi showed on tape at all, they can project him to do so all they want. But reality was, he never once showed a knack for it. True noses are Too big, too slow, too easily taken out of play with a playcall. You want to shore up the run D, you bring in some real downhill linebackers with a fast first step who can react quickly and get to the edge just as quickly. Relying on your nose to stuff the inside gap to stop the run is so 1998. Back when isolation runs right at the gut of the front 7 was the primary mode of ball transportation As to the initial point. I haven't watched the doc on Roku since last year. But I remember the debate over yes I believe 13th and 14th, and it being settled by a "run defense is a must" response. And oddly. Who wasn't involved in that discussion? The god damned defensive coordinator....
  21. Screaming it out loud again NE and WSH pick swap with us grabbing their 2nd this year NE taking Daniels WSH taking Maye
  1. Load more activity