All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ravens extend K Justin Tucker (4 year, $23M)

Best kicker I've ever seen. Great move.
  3. Hearthstone

@MossyMoss Hunter is always a cheap deck to craft. Mech Hunter is pretty good right now. Mage is also a good choice.
  4. 2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

I think Armstead may have more trade value at the moment than Solly. Yes, picking at 2 is more likely than not. I just don't want (or think we need) QW. Hence the desire to trade down and take Sweat (assuming Bosa is taken 1st).
  5. Telvin Smith possibly available?

How win-now are we? I mean i keep hearing it but is 10-6 even in play this year?
  6. Marshawn Lynch seems to have retired for good.

Still the owner of the single greatest run I've ever seen, Beast Mode Engaged:
  7. Schobert potentially could be traded?

There are a couple of teams picking towards the end of the first round who would love Schobert. If we could get similar compensation that the Seahawks got for Clark, that would be enough for us to use that, and a little more to bump up into the top 15 at least, which could land us one of the top 2 LBs. However that wouldn't happen until draft night.
  8. Reassessing the RB Draft at the 11th Hour

I think this years TE group is stacked Hockeson Fant Irv Smith Strenberger Knox Warring Oliver Rare to see that type of depth in really athletic TE prospects.
  9. NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

At this point we’ve been told Kyler Murray was the closest thing to a definitive pick he has to be it. Not going 1 Not going to Arizona Not being the 1st QB taken Honestly the Patriots have so much draft capital them trading up for their future wouldn’t be surprising because its not like there will be a QB controversy rumor at all like there would be with 25ish other teams and eventually they need to think about the future. If they honestly like him better than all the other options they’ve seen for a while a trade up isnt so shocking imo
  10. 2019 Draft Discussion

If Oliver isn't there, there probably isn't a guy I would take at 12 versus trading that pick for 15 and an extra 3rd. Maybe Sweat if we're good on the medical. Guys like Burns, Bush, Hock, Dillard, Williams, etc. I wouldn't think twice about accepting that deal from Washington.
  11. Is it too early to focus on the 19 draft?

I believe it too. This isn’t just a joe shmo national reporter. The report is from Diana Russini who as you know has as many contacts at Redskins park as the local beat reporters.
  12. Ravens extend K Justin Tucker (4 year, $23M)

Didn't you hear? https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2019/03/11/bengals-re-sign-bobby-hart-free-agency/
  13. Just like Davenport

I always remind myself the 49ers got Jerry rice because they didn’t want to give up a 3rd instead of a 5th to move up with the bengals!!! And I love Kerrigan but JJ would have been amazing!!!! If there’s a beast sitting there you take him. If there’s not trade back.
  14. Avengers: Endgame

I PM'd you, and saved yourself from making a bad decision. If you're still tempted after that, then...yeah, that's on you When are you seeing the film?
  15. Marshawn Lynch seems to have retired for good.

He had a lot of premier moments, such as the Beastquake run in the playoffs against the Saints. With a ring to his resume, and the attention he's had throughout his career, he's got a shot at the Hall of Fame imo.
  16. Marshawn Lynch seems to have retired for good.

After Ray Lewis and Ed Reed, Marshawn was the most fun player I watched in his prime. Every time he touched the ball something electric or crazy happened it seemed.
  17. 2018 CFB/2019 Draft Prospects

I did a simulator Mock on Fanspeak (2 of them actually). This is what I got on the hardest difficulty Mock 1 1. Montez Sweat (Edge) 3. Emmanuel Hall (WR) 3. Darrell Henderson (RB) 4. Parris Campbell (WR) 4. Terronne Prescod (G) 5. Cameron Smith (LB) 6. Ross Pierschbacher (C) 6. Derwin Gray (OT) -------------------------------------------- Mock 2 1. Cody Ford (G) 3. Ben Bangnou (Edge) 3. Terry McLaurin (WR) 4. Lamont Gaillard (C) 4. Hunter Renfrow 5. Cameron Smith (LB) 6. Rodney Anderson (RB) 6. Maxx Crosby Thoughts? I feel the first one is me and the simulator playing Madden all the way. I think I'd be super happy with Mock 2 and more realistic.
  18. 2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

Mike Freeman just put out an article saying that teams are willing to trade up for Q too. It's gonna happen guys. Redskins want Haskins, teams want Q. We're in good shape if both are sitting there at 3.
  19. 2019 Draft Discussion

It's all relative. Who's your target at 12 that you believe will be there at 15?
  20. Is it too early to focus on the 19 draft?

I think the Giants are going to take Daniel Jones bc he compares more to Eli or they’re going to go defense with one of the DTs or one or the edge pass rushers bc they have pretty much zippy there!
  21. Reassessing the RB Draft at the 11th Hour

I think Oliver's lack of blocking, when you consider Shaheen improved to mediocre as a blocker, will be offset by what he adds in the passing game and the Bears will have Shaheen when they need a big dude to lurch on the field in obvious blocking situations. They need another weapon in the passing game at TE, they cannot be a Burton injury away from making massive changes to their offense.
  22. 2019 NFL Draft/College Thread

23. NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

I know we think this is exceptionally crazy buy isnt it just par for course less than 40 hours before the draft?
  24. 2019 Draft Discussion

2. Drew Lock all the way.
  25. Marshawn Lynch seems to have retired for good.

It will be interesting. He had a great four year stretch, but he had a few forgettable years. No one is going to remember his time in Buffalo. Lynch is definitely a guy that needs to be remembered for the quality he played, and not just pure box score numbers. I also wonder if the media will hold a grudge against him with some of his antics he had.
  1. Load more activity