All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yeah #9 would be a little high for me as well…would live to see him after a trade back if that is the route we go… I think the view Pickens more as a NT than an UT behind Billings…truth be told behind Dexter we currently have nothing…in terms of both value to this defence and need UT is without doubt a position we need to add at somehow through this offseason.
  3. Some Simpson highlights. Some of his play reminds me of Branch. That tip int about 30 seconds in was a reminder of the Branch INT in KC which was amazing to see in person. Hits a little less than Branch but similar instincts and movement.
  4. Here are some Vele highlights. I honestly think he is one of more underrated WR in draft.
  5. 1.1 Chicago Bears: Caleb Williams QB, USC 1.2 Washington Commanders: Jayden Daniels, QB, LSU 1.3 New England Patriots: Drake Maye, QB, UNC 1.4 Arizona Cardinals: Marvin Harrison Jr., WR, Ohio State 1.5 Los Angeles Chargers: Joe Alt, OT, Notre Dame 1.6 New York Giants: Malik Nabers, WR, LSU 1.7 Tennessee Titans: Olu Fashanu, OT, Penn State 1.8 Atlanta Falcons: Dallas Turner, EDGE, Alabama 1.9 Chicago Bears: Jared Verse, EDGE, FSU 1.10 New York Jets: Brock Bowers, TE, Georgia 1.11 Minnesota Vikings: JJ McCarthy, QB, Michigan 1.12 Denver Broncos: Bo Nix, QB, Oregon 1.13 Oakland Raiders: Rome Odunze, WR, Washington 1.14 New Orleans Saints: Taliese Fuaga, OT, Oregon State 1.15 Indianapolis Colts: Quinyon Mitchell, CB, Toledo 1.16 Seattle Seahawks: Laiatu Latu, EDGE, UCLA 1.17 Jacksonville Jaguars: Terrion Arnold, CB, Alabama 1.18 Cincinnati Bengals: Byron Murphy Jr, DT, Texas 1.19 Los Angeles Rams: Johnny Newton, DT, Illinois 1.20 Pittsburgh Steelers: Troy Fuatano, OT/OL, Washington 1.21 Miami Dolphins: Graham Barton, OL, Duke 1.22 Philadelphia Eagles: Cooper Dejean, DB, Iowa 1.23 Minnesota Vikings: Jackson Powers-Johnson, IOL, Oregon 1.24 Dallas Cowboys: OTC
  6. What about Harrison Jr? Anything that has been done, is possible. Ozzy, whose opinion I respect highly as he is one of the independent thinkers giving out information, just compared them. I compared them too. I notice nobody came up with a QB that they could be confident enough in to trade up for, which was the ultimate question of the post you replied to. I also notice that nobody that looked at the McCarthy game against Indiana that was posted the other day said that what they saw there looked like first round talent. I am not sure if it was because they didn't want to defend a discussion of that topic that revolves around actual game tape. It may be just as Mr. @vike daddy said that some are "speculators". Past performance isn't a guarantee of future returns. I am somewhat of a speculator too. I see McCarthy as a QB that has the tools to possibly be an effective NFL QB. It's just for me, when I have to project that much improvement into a players NFL game, I don't see them as a first-round talent. Guys I want that high in the first round will have fewer question marks and a portfolio of solid game tape. Thank you @Ozzy for having an informed opinion and being willing to defend it.
  7. Hester and Chase are like twins. That is very odd comparison for sure
  8. Looks like Kirby should be good by training camp. Think he's being optimistic but still good sign https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2024/04/18/lions-kerby-joseph-reveals-details-on-return-from-hip-surgery/73378264007/
  9. I figured if Aaron Stinnie is penciled in as a starter, guard is still a need. But fair point on CB being a big need for you guys as well, I'll consider that in my final mock. I'll be honest, outside of OL and CB, I don't have a great grasp on Raiders needs right now. So I'll take all of this into consideration.
  10. The players you hit in this mock are excellent choices and fits.
  11. Or Penny could just be toast. There's a reason why 99% of these guys are still unemployed at this point. Nobody wanted him last off-season and spent most of the season inactive.
  12. Yes, obviously. I'm just saying what's been my stance the whole time. It was Maye from the beginning. They did their due diligence and are sticking with it.
  13. To deciding between the QBs. Not specifically one though. Unless I missed that somewhere.
  14. An argument can be made that if someone has issues with another person honestly answering a question the first person is the one who needs thicker skin.
  15. Except that wasn't a question that was asked, but you don't like answering those.
  16. I got the red sox, celtics and Jets. I watched football and loved the Jets way more than anything else. Being from Maine I kind of fell into these teams. I did love watching Bird play and Jim Rice lol
  17. If there is one thing the Packers do well, it's develop Offensive Lineman.
  18. I really did like the gray unis with blue 60s logo though. That was sweet. and like I said before, using black in the color scheme for most teams just doesn't make sense. The gray did for Detroit. A lot of teams do bad on uni changes but these are good. The black unis will probably only be used for Thanksgiving or primetime anyways.
  19. Taylor-Demerson intrigues me as well. Heard he is a high IQ player
  20. Will be interesting if each sport does their own Jontay, or if he’ll be the example beyond the NBA. What he did was way worse than what I can remember Rodgers doing. As far as I know Rodgers didn’t bet against the Colts at all, maybe some of the player bets if he took the under?
  21. Run on OT is the worst final outcome for the Steelers. So much on the oline is solved with just getting a RT that can start sooner rather than later.
  22. I think it's part of the issue with the lack of control of truth in journalism. Media and news is rarely accurate and this is no exception. But Goff needs thicker skin. I think that's the issue I have. If this bothers him I think it shows a sign of weakness.
  23. It would be the height of idiocy It draft a LT and then put him at RT because the 35th ranked LT can't play RT.
  1. Load more activity