All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. That scout deserves a raise. This league does NOT want to see McConkey in this offense, it would be absolute terror.
  3. Odunze to me is the only one that makes sense to trade up for.
  4. I like Latu and if the medicals check out I am good with him. He is a great fit for the Fangio D as well in terms of being a true stand up pass rusher. Just don't think it is likely we go that way. I seriously doubt we stick and pick. We are moving up.
  5. Honestly, if I were in Europe, I would just catch the picks in the morning. Probably watch the stuff on Saturday. They recap a lot of the first couple of rounds anyway.
  6. At least from everything Allbright is putting out there it doesn't sound like they want to trade him.
  7. I actually like Paul. He was complimented for his pass blocking in his overview
  8. Feels like Josh Sweat is gonna leave in FA next offseason and we need another bigger DE with Nolan and Bryce being on the smaller side. Think he could produce as a pass rusher from day 1 with his polish. Wouldn't be my favorite pick necessarily, but I think its an underrated one if he's there and they like him more than the corners left.
  9. Would be nice to know which trade worthy players are available for pick 22 and some change. Is Surtain actually attainable? Trade Up is the most likely, but I think 2nd most likely is trade the pick for a player.
  10. @MWil23 what is your Trig/HDL ratio? Do you have fasting Glucose and Insulin numbers too?
  11. He had the best body control of any WR I've ever seen, so we could start the list there. To flip the question, what did AB ever do that Michael Thomas didn't? He was productive for what 2 years longer?
  12. Having to wait until 8pm for the draft really sucks. Do any of our European fans stay up for this?
  13. I like Fisher, McCormick and Murphy but think the first two are overdrafted sorry!
  14. They got rid of Santonio for a 5th rounder nobody thought that was a good deal. Pick ended up being Willie Gay i believe, but the bigger point is the team never looked back. I always liked the motivational saying "Don't look back, you're/we're not going that way" Its good for things like relationships, jobs, etc. It usually hard to get through to the person its intended to help though...lol I have more to say about him but I/we dont need to get into a big tussle over old news. I think we have potential competition on the roster for that RT spot and to put your boy at LT. Spencer was a very good RT at Maryland and then put him at RG cause the Tackle the other guy they had was himself like Dan Moore in that he was better positioned at tackle and Anderson was good enough to do both. I was shocked when we drafted SA cause I had him ranked as one of my guys to watch as an underclassmen and that only happens with underclassmen who jump off the screen. Then they moved him to RG and I was like what?? And kind of backed off him without doing any research... Cook is alright too. This team has just about never had an outstanding OT let alone two. Drafting some guy in the 1st round that needs just as much time as guys that you can get in the 2nd or later rounds of this class who also need time to develop doesnt make a lot of sense to me especially one that has missed a lot of his opportunities cause he cant stay/be healthy. I'll buy Fuaga though..if he's there run up the card, mostly cause of the damage he will do going to the 2nd level.
  15. Will the thread title spook anyone at first glance
  16. Trade Up Stay Trade Down Trade pick for Player (Surtain, etc) Which is most likely?
  17. I hope that he is! That probably means that the defense is good. I was just looking ahead, thinking that we probably won't pay both Clark and Wyatt. Clark is a guy that I wouldn't mind giving a third contract to, but I am not over the moon about it either. Glad that isn't my decision to make. That said, I am sure that I will have a stronger opinion on the matter when that time actually comes.
  18. I could get behind this for sure. Even if I have real doubts about McCarthy.
  19. I think it is possible if we stick at 22 somehow. I don't think it is realistic that we do pick at 22 though. Maybe if we do a small trade back and he falls he could be the pick.
  1. Load more activity