All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. trade for Trey Lance or Malik Willis
  3. Theres's a pretty huge difference between suckering greedy idiot douchebros and skimming tax money intendended for the neediest IMO.
  4. what do you like most about him? I honestly have been really busy and haven't done as much homework this year. I get tired of getting hyped for prospects we never draft anyway. lol.
  5. It's more likely someone would be photoshopping a Damar Hamlin head onto another body, but (@conspiracy)Tayne does digress.
  6. For the media conglomerates, it's simple math more than trying to convince anyone. Cowboys have a lot of fans, Big Bang Theory had a lot of viewers. Cater your message to please those groups and watch the dollars come in.
  7. Sorta interesting if not already posted
  8. James Cook! Who was that LB that didn't tackle him for 70 yards despite clearly being able to take hime down early?
  9. Someone clearly photoshopped Caleb's head onto another body. They didn't even get the head-size right. But what--or WHO-are they covering up? @conspiracyTayne
  10. A few years ago, we traded up from 11 to 9 for Leonard Floyd, only giving up a 4th that year. With only 4 total picks, I can see Poles selling the 9th pick for a couple extra picks. I agree about Caleb and Verse. I've seen Verse go as high as 8, and as low as 21, so trade back a few spots, get an extra pick or two and still get our guy win-win.
  11. The Suns have like 6 TOs just trying to dribble, cool cool
  12. Gives me enough time to do ratings! 10 x YPC (offense) + Passer Rating (offense) + 2 X Avg Pts/Game Scored +3rd down conversion% + fumbles forced) – (10 X OPP YPC (defense) + OPP Passer Rating (defense)+ 2 X OPP Avg Pts/Game +3rd down conversion allowed% + fumbles)
  13. Cowboy-zinga! *cue laughtrack*
  14. i'm not a hardline anti moving screen guy but that's literally a shove
  15. That's the beauty of a place like this. You can actually really bounce ideas around back and forth and make you think about a player a little differently sometimes. Like an actual scouting room. Except more online and armchair...but probably not any less right than the professionals. 😆
  16. Here’s how I look at it. If you identify a QB as a franchise level QB, as “the guy”, then you should be trading up as high as you possibly can to make sure you get him. If you’re telling yourself that you can wait and see how the board falls, then you haven’t identified that franchise QB. And if you haven’t identified a QB as a franchise guy, then you shouldn’t be drafting them. If you’re more worried about the cost of trading up than you are confident in the QB you’re trying to trade up for, then you haven’t identified that franchise QB.
  17. Fair point on the length. As for our pick, let be clear, I don’t think drafting a DT in the 1st is the best move. Also agree that RT and CB (I prefer the RT, especially if we end up with Penix) should be our move. I just like Murphy a lot. Over this draft season I’ve been really impressed with what I’ve seen of him.
  18. Maybe. I don't know much about that. I just remember seeing some of the plays he made and saying "this guy is different". Tall corners are usually so stiff, even if they have long speed. He can do it all from a coverage perspective and looks so comfortable in off coverage. My "hot take" is that I like Wiggins better than Mitchell but that is probably very unpopular. Agree with a lot of what this guy says, but Arnold is a cleaner, safer prospect hence he is higher on my "board".
  19. Good info. I'd have to agree. Having 63 with 2nd rd grades changes the dynamic a bit. lets hope George can work some magic here. it's the one thing he does that he's really good at.
  20. I think these are basically the "gimmes": Drake Maye. Caleb Williams. Jayden Daniels. JJ McCarthy. Marvin Harrison Jr. Malik Nabers. Rome Odunze. Bryan Thomas Jr. Joe Alt. Olu Fashanu. Troy Fautanu. Taliese Fuaga. Graham Barton. Jackson Powers-Johnson. Brock Bowers. Quinyon Mitchell. Terrion Arnold. Cooper DeJean. Dallas Turner. Jared Verse. Laiatu Latu. Byron Murphy. So that already puts me at 22. Question is just...how far do i want to push it on blind guessing. I think i'll add a few more: Jer'Zhan Newon. Tyler Guyton. Amarius Mims. JC Latham. Adonai Mitchell. Kool-Aid McKinstry. I think i'll stand on that. Which should put me at 28?
  21. These simulators get me geeked up over possibilities. Seems too good to be true at time. No trades OT- Fautana- Wash DL- Fiske- FSU IOL- Beebe- K state S- Oladapo- Oregon St CB- King- PSU Edge- Jackson- wash St WR- C Johnson- Michigan
  1. Load more activity