All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I'm very much in the same mindset right now, got the books on my amazon wishlist ready to be ordered lol. I liked the premise and the first episode was very exciting, but it kind of went downhill from there. Don't think they did a particularly great job with their characters and they spent way too much time in that VR world for my liking. I do like the scientific elements and as someone who enjoyed the Martian, I could see myself liking the books way more.
  3. That was before Kirk signed and before the trade happened right?
  4. I've read that as well. But hard to believe. It's that time of year. You never know. Personally, I rank McCarthy QB2 and ultimately think he will be the best QB in this class when we look back. I could see why Wash may love him.
  5. Corley. So far JPJ and Corely were my first pix as well. I found Payton interesting in both scenarios.
  6. Man, Pritchett was my backup plan at 146. These picks are starting to make me nervous.
  7. @mtmmike answer yes or no @NudeTayne @LETSGOBROWNIES @DawgX @BetterCallSaul gather the troops
  8. Always interesting to hear "mortgage your entire future" when you're really talking about a couple first round picks. If you draft and develop well, those can be offset (not the Raiders strength mind you). The real key pieces you hope to find early in the draft, LT, Edge, DT the Raiders have locked in. That leaves QB as the biggest hole. Positions like CB, WR, RB, Oline can be found outside round 1 picks they might give up in trade. For the Raiders, if they feel they are a QB away, then the risk outweighs the reward. They are a middle of the pack team. They will be stuck in the middle for a while without a QB. They need to either take their shot at getting a franchise QB or be in purgatory while their core guys age out.
  9. LOL .. abhorrent? I didn't say they were cooked or done and finished, that's your take. I said their super bowl window was coming in the next year or two and then it wasn't going to look as good due to salary cap constraints, losing quality players, etc . What they've done and haven't gotten done to win a Super bowl is nice but doesn't mean squat for what's coming in the next few years. Disrespectful - LOL .. not talking about you, your family .. it's like you consider them family .. Take a chill pill ... "dude".
  10. I read everywhere that the target of the commanders was McCarthy and no longer Daniels. To see.....unless Washington seeks to go down to recover draft choices.
  11. Heyward’s last year? In 2025, he would be even more of a part time player. Perhaps a one year, 5 mill deal at that point…. 2025 draft needs DT ….
  12. LOL .. On your part .. you like them to carry on as the NFC's best .. to each their own. I like the Packers chances better overall for the next 5 years than them.
  13. I might go Corley too here, but, let me just say this, Penix would be very tempting, especially if we somehow end up with extra picks.
  14. Current prediction for the draft = all centers will be drafted lower than what we’ve thought their value to be…
  15. I'm taking WR Malichi Corley. What tackles are on your board here? Truthfully, that is where I want to go (based on need), but if the value isn't there, I won't force a pick.
  16. Let’s just say that the temptation of that pick would be hard to pass up, and, let’s also face it, he may have the highest ceiling in this draft. The FO is in ‘go for it’ mode, so this would be a go for it pick. If Mims is drafted, he will compete with Moore, on the right side. Jones is your LT. That said, I have a funny feeling Moore may actually end up in competition on the left side, should a certain Nittany Lion fall due to the talented right tackle types, the over drafting of QBs, the incredible first tier of WRs, etc. I think it’s pivotal that the Jets filled all of their wholes in a big wave. They are loaded, might be the third best AFC team on paper if Rodgers can go. What I am saying is that it is not a given anymore that they go OT. I wouldn’t be surprised if they go Bowers or the best WR available, to give more weapons to Rodgers and because they can now afford to make luxury picks. Deep down, coming from a family full of Jet fans, I hope they still suck.
  17. The fact of the matter is the WR is incredibly deep. Braddock did his WR deep dive and found some mid round studs. I think we hold off until the 3rd/4th to take a WR honestly.
  18. Brutal seems harsh. RG, RT, CB1 and QB are the obvious holes. They could use some depth in spots. Where else do you see them as deficient?
  19. rd 1. 32 pick Zack Frazier Picks in the 2nd 2.51 2.64 Ask about anyone not listed
  20. I could see Cable being added down the line as well. And maybe Iceman and Phoenix since they’re one of the original X-Men along with Cyke. Now that I think about it, maybe they are planning on adding the original X-Men as DLC with X-Men 97 coming out and Deadpool to promote Deadpool 3, they’re just waiting for the right time to capitalize on the buzz for each with DLC announcements. As for Wolverine, that’d be a toughie. He’s not much of a projectile guy. Every character added so far has some kind of projectile-based attack, which is what they’re selling the whole Marvel/Overwatch-style shooter concept on.
  21. What happened to Daniels? I can't see Washington going anywhere else.
  22. Closing this one out. The pick is Zack Frazier new poll soon
  23. Also - Aramis Mims. Bet he’s the 1st round pick.
  24. I’ve seen those clips as a knock against Frazier floating around. That should be a knock against WVU’s coaches. Leaving anyone one on one against a NT Sweats size inside the 5 on a power run from shotgun is stupid.
  1. Load more activity