All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Phillip Rivers Overrated?

Brett Favre was playing in another era too.
  3. I think he's saying they are stuck signing for what we offer being exclusive rights guys. No need to extend them. The only reason I could see to justify that is if we have the space and can get a discount in doing so. Both unlikely scenarios.
  4. There is no increase in the 16 game schedule without more guaranteed $ in the deals (minimum # years depending on length that’s better than current), a year removed from the rookie deals to hit FA earlier and a Larry Bird clause replacing the franchise tag. And better / earlier qualifications for medical and pensions. The ownership wants more $$ - they have to pony up more real $ not just the top end contracts. Because the 18 game schedule will grind all the players more and increase the risk of shortened careers and / or career ending injury before FA paydays. And there have to be 2 bye weeks in the season not even a question. Because of the above it’s not such a clear cut solution.
  5. If true, that means bcb actually hammered pickle. Of course I'm not sure how that ability fits mikael
  6. Best Stadiums to Experience?

Pro football is for tv viewing. maybe take a trip once to Lambeau.
  7. For the record I also know nothing about Skyrim.
  8. Things other than Redskins

There's college football today, folks! And I mean real college football, the kind where the school and the team matter! Not the kind where most of the players are clocking the minimum service time on the way to declaring for the NFL draft. 'nova- Colgate, and YSU-Samford. Look for them.
  9. I mean as a womanizing Bard you could've went with like a roleblock on women or something. But it's such an absurd claim it's something I wouldn't think a scum would try to make.
  10. Keenum: 62%, 1250 yds, 5 tds, 5 ints Haskins: 60%, 2750 yds, 17 tds, 12 ints Peterson: 250 carries, 1100 yds, 8 tds 15 recs, 100 yds Guice: 150 carries, 650 yds, 3 tds 10 recs, 75 yds Thompson: 75 carries, 375 yds, 1 TD 60 recs, 425 yds, 1 TD Richardson: 50 recs, 750 yds, 4 TDs Doctson: 55 recs, 700 yds, 6 TDs Quinn: 60 recs, 650 yds, 3 TDs McLaurin: 30 recs, 325 yds, 2 TDs Davis: 10 recs, 100 yds Harmon: 5 recs, 50 yds Sims: no stats Reed: 65 recs, 700 yds, 6 TDs Davis: 20 recs, 250 yds DEFENSE Allen: 60 tackles, 8 sacks Payne: 55 tackles, 5 sacks Ioannidis: 35 tackles, 6 sacks Brantley: 10 tackles, 1 sack Settle: 10 tackles Sweat: 45 tackles, 8 sacks Kerrigan: 45 tackles, 10 sacks Anderson: 30 tackles, 3 sacks McKinzy: 10 tackles, 1 sack Bostic: 100 tackles, 2 sacks SDH: 80 tackles, 1 sack, 1 int JHC: 30 tackles, 1 sack, 1 int Norman: 60 tackles, 3 ints Dunny: 60 tackles, 4 ints Moreau: 55 tackles, 2 ints DRC: 15 tackles, 1 int Moreland: 10 tackles, 1 int Collins: 100 tackles, 2 ints Nicholson: 80 tackles, 3 ints
  11. Yes. Unless you count “cannot be the hammering vote” as an ability. Which dome didn’t really follow because I believe I hammered pickle.
  12. Oh dear. In a game everyone seems to have some sort of ability, you go with this?
  13. Preseason Week 3 GDT

http://www.nfl.com/videos/baldys-breakdowns/0ap3000001043785/Brian-Burns-continues-to-shine-in-preseason-Week-3-Baldy-s-Breakdowns I know it's just the preseason, but his athleticism is out of this world. There was a play last week against the Bills where he showed some of the most incredible bend from a pass rusher. 4 sacks in 3 games Still a little raw, needs to add more power but I have a feeling he's gonna be special
  14. I feel like Mikael has a very specific ability tailor-made for him, and I haven’t seen anyone claim it.
  15. 2019 WR Corps

Or they know what they have and aren't willing to show it to the rest of the league. Particularly the Bears and Vikings.
  16. Phillip Rivers Overrated?

You can make a case that Rivers throws too many picks to be truly elite, but he still has a better career TD-INT ratio than Roethlisberger, who is a HOF lock, and considerably better than Favre, who was in the GOAT conversation not too long ago. He has 10 interceptions in 11 career playoff games. Roethlisberger has 24 in 21, Peyton Manning had 25 in 27, hell even Brady has 34 in 40.
  17. Dolphins making everyone available for trade

It would not bother me a bit to trade Alonzo and Stills at this point, I would be a little upset if Jones were to traded and I would be flat out mad if Tunsil was to be traded.
  18. Yeah, that’s why I can’t even take his accusations marginally seriously.
  19. I’m town, some guy named Mikeal. If y’all feel lynching me is the best town play, go for it. You’ll be wrong and back pointing fingers tomorrow.
  20. Noon kickoff is throwing me off
  21. You guys work VMD, I'm gonna go eat pizza and mow maybe. Who knows lol.
  22. Does it? I know because done asked when I got my jail if I wanted to use it the same night I was giving you a sword
  23. All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

Just because Ben is worse does not mean AB is not a diva. I would take AB on this team over Ben but it does not mean I would want AB. I hope he does not become a distraction and will do what is best for the team.
  24. Orca is absolutely scum. He’s just memeing at this point, but he’s not the Erik recruiter, and they’re trying to save Nacho for tomorrow because of his Hated.
  1. Load more activity