All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Can he just retire right before training camp so the Bengals can't fine him, and then unretire later? Seems like a way to hold out without losing money.
  3. I’m convinced by this time tomorrow Troy Fautanu is a Philadelphia Eagle
  4. I've been to all of them. Tell me you think you know me, without ever meeting me or knowing anything about me. LOL! "propaganda!" This is heading in the wrong direction. I'm out!
  5. Its fitting that the cameron actor turned out to be badass in the succession role whereas broderick turns out to be a stammering wimp in the tower movie with eddie murphy and ben stiller
  6. I forgot him. Yes. Fuaga too, so 25 for me.
  7. QB: Williams, Daniels, Maye, McCarthy WR: Harrison Jr, Nabers, Odunze, Thomas Jr TE: Bowers OL: Alt, Fashanu, Fuaga, Latham, Fautanu, Barton DL: Byron Murphy, Newton EDGE: Turner, Verse CB: Mitchell, Arnold, DeJean, Wiggins
  8. Terrion Arnold would start outside or in the slot easily.
  9. My cars been broke into 3 times in north loop garage complexes. I go there like 3 times a year. Great times are had but Jesus I'm a poor too, quit taking my stuff. I'll just stay a country bumpkin. And start visiting with a hoopde.
  10. Newton or Byron Murphy in the first wouldn't surprise me if we stay at 22. Second round dt options aren't great though.
  11. Williams Maye Daniels McCarthy Penix Harrison Nabers Odunze Thomas Bowers Alt Fashanu Fautanu Fuaga Latham Barton Turner Verse Latu Murphy Q. Mitchell Arnold DeJean Koolaid
  12. Folks, we’ve closed this topic now. Please check the threads below for Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3 threads. We will unlock the appropriate threads when the time comes.
  13. I would rather have finally a WR that was good at everything, though maybe lacking that one spectacular trait, then start looking at guys at pick 64 who are going to have significant gaps. And trading back is an option, but you don’t get to decide what players are picked. Look what happened with the Moore pick. As things are stacking up right now we’re going to need 2WRs, one that can play likely right away. I’m not necessarily taking step on the field as WR1 out of training camp, but someone who can play, that can contribute and, which seems to be a challenge for at least 1 if not all 3 of our IF ONLY WRs…can learn the playbook.
  14. I think DeJean is one of the few players on the defensive side of the ball that we could draft that could actually see a significant amount of playing time his 1st year just becaue of his versatility.
  15. So Fletcher Cox retired and thus far the Eagles have only signed PJ Mustipher, who is only depth at best at DT. I've said it before, I will not be surprised if Eagles select a DT with one of the first 3 picks. It seems that people don't want to acknowledge that the Eagles could very likely see that as a place they want to improve. Right now, the have Carter, Davis, Williams, Ojomo and Mustipher. Knowing how the Eagles operate, I wouldn't be surprised if that is an area that they really desire to improve. It appears they will go CB in the first but on day 2 I could see an interior DL being selected. Although, they really haven't brought them in for top 30 visits so maybe they don't view it as being as big of a need.
  16. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN LAST MINUTE FORUM GAMES, CHECK OUT THE DRAFT GAME THREAD AND THE PROP BET THREAD
  17. Wait until the world explodes and both players are Starters because DeJean is at CB? Not just the white boy who must be a Safety?
  18. My only thing is the weather here. Every year I get closer and closer to my breaking point. This year with barely any snow/cold being the obvious exception.
  19. The sixers are trash Howie can't ruin the mood more by trading up for an OL. He needs to read the room, get over himself and draft a good corner for once in his career.
  20. While we will also keep a running tab, I would also like for us to make a thread with who the pick is. I will not be around on Friday to help with that.
  1. Load more activity