All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yeah he's the big offender here - it honestly wouldn't surprise me for them to push for a lifetime ban like the NBA did.
  3. I’m not making excuses but with Green we really go over the top and Dodson we put too much stock into his comfortable side. Green didn’t look starting quality and he for sure still suffered the same issues, they were just hidden. Kendrick Green played 208 snaps and put up the same PFF grade he did here. I’ve said with Dodson he played on the wrong side, but he feels like Manny Sanders to me. A good player who was never healthy enough with us to succeed. It’s literally 2 out of dozens of players here, if not more, in Tomlins time that went elsewhere and had success. There’s many more that went elsewhere and straight up sucked after looking serviceable here or we made the playoffs with them as a starter.
  4. Another prediction I have after getting through this class and peeking at next year, Gute won't take a RB earlier than 5/6/7 this year. We saw it last year with Gute passing on taking an OL after three straight years of 3x OL picks (and most likely again this year), last year was a weak OL class, this year is great. He waited to pick from a position of strength. We may be looking at an abnormally strong RB class in 2025, Ollie Gordon OK State, Omarion Hampton UNC, Quinshon Judkins OSU, Treyveon Henderson OSU, Jaydn Ott Cal, Donovan Edwards Michigan, Tahj Brooks Texas Tech, Devin Neal Kansas, Damien Martinez (transfer portal), Ashton Jeanty Boise State all are established runners still in college, I'd put Gordon, Hampton, Judkins, Henderson as RB1 this year. Maybe Donovan Edwards too, it'd be close. Etienne could blow up at Georgia, CJ Baxter is the lone guy at Texas now, Tawee Walker will get lots of run for the Badgers, and there's always 2-3 that come out of nowhere. Don't chase a poor class Gute, just let Jacobs and Dillon handle it, pick from a spot of value next year.
  5. Vikings don't have a 2025 2nd. They traded it and this years 2nd for pick 23 this year with Hou. Like the trade up for Jayden though. We have a 3rd we could trade.
  6. My single, solitary composite mock for this year... Rd 1, Pick #11 --> QB J.J. McCarthy (Michigan) Rd 1, Pick #23 --> DT Jer'Zahn Newton (Illinois) Rd 4, Pick #108 --> Edge Gabriel Murphy (UCLA) Rd 4, Pick #129 --> CB Renardo Green (Florida St) Rd 5, Pick #157 --> IOL Isaiah Adams (Illinois) Rd 5, Pick #167 --> RB Isaac Guerendo (Louisville) Rd 6, Pick #177 --> LB Jaylan Ford (Texas) Rd 7, Pick #230 --> WR Ryan Flournoy (SE Missouri St) Rd 7, Pick #232 --> OT Tylan Grable (Central Florida)
  7. Meh he’s a big dude, but doesn’t strike as anything special
  8. I'm of the opinion an elite T >>> elite WR. For as good as Chase may be, Sewell is widely regarded to as the best RT in football. Given the fact Burrow has missed time due to injuries throughout his young career and the Bengals have always had other good WRs in Higgins/Boyd prior to this year (I know Higgins is tagged and Boyd is a FA atm), would it have made more sense to get the elite T over the high-end WR?
  9. I always find the term “arm talent” funny. Because no one wants to include accuracy as part of the talent portion.
  10. Leaked, rumors of both white and blue helmets: https://news.sportslogos.net/2024/04/19/denver-broncos-houston-texans-jerseys-leaked-by-antonio-browns-social-media-network/football/
  11. Leaked. I’m guessing we may also see both a red and white helmet: https://news.sportslogos.net/2024/04/19/denver-broncos-houston-texans-jerseys-leaked-by-antonio-browns-social-media-network/football/
  12. DTD is my #2. #1 Bullard #2 DTD #3 Hicks #4 Nubin #5 Bishop
  13. the league minimum is a huge overpay for this guy.
  14. Been trending that way even when we had Tyreek is the crazy part. Protect the bombs at all costs. And it even seems like Pat is doesn't connect on the long ball very well anymore when we try it. I mean, I'll take the results but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss the fireworks
  15. And he made a A LOT of bets, even though the amounts were small. 2 year ban is understandable.
  16. Hmm, to me it would depend on who is still on the board. If you told me we could leave the draft with Newton, Frazier, Pearsall, and Rosengarten/Melton all in the first two rounds???? I'd have to take it, bye bye Aiyuk unfortunately.
  17. Interesting you have DTD your third rated Safety. And you got Cooper, Wilson and Colson all quite closely rated.
  18. I think teams agree with you on DeJean. Guessing he goes 15-20 once the 3rd/4th qb go.
  19. Crap I don't get paid until next week.
  20. https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2024/04/19/colts-te-drew-ogletree-is-off-the-commissioners-exempt-list/73340435007/?utm_campaign=snd-autopilot He was removed from the Commisioner’s Exempt List
  21. He's definitely one of "my guys." People keep knocking him for his lack of athletic ability for the edge....but he's not an edge to me, he's a base 5-tech with interior rush package ability.
  1. Load more activity