All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I thought Ahsoka was fine. It didn't blow me away. It was also a little bloated at times. The Anakin scenes were definitely the best. I didn't watch any of Rebels, but I felt like I thought I read about how good a send off/death Ezra got. Maybe he should have stayed that way, but then I guess it blows up this entire plot.
  3. Oh yeah, let's add LB, note what I did say about the WR, TE, and QB.
  4. What overall # were those picks used in those trades?
  5. I'm with you on a lot of this. I want a WR bad at 36 or 40. That said we diverge on Olu. I think the dude is a Day 1 starter. I don't think the tackles available in the 2nd are. We're going to have to get back into the first for one of the better ones - Mims or Guyton. I don't remember exactly what you did to get Guyton, but you did move up. It's possible we could give up less to get one. Olu might not even be there where we could get to. We find out a lot Thursday.
  6. What was the overreaction? The pre-draft press conference is the most useless event of the draft calendar, even Elway, who didn't keep things anywhere as close to the vest as this regime, said nothing of value.
  7. Jalen Ramsay - 2 1sts / 1 4th Minkah Fitzpatrick - 1st / 5th / 6th Surtain is closer to Ramsay at that time then Minkah at the time they were traded. So Yes the Value is correct.
  8. I’m keen to build the defense as I think we are only a few pieces off atm. #1 CB, NT and a LB to partner Spillane. Deablo would be great depth. However the gaps in the OL make it difficult to ignore, so I’m thinking we have to go OL in the 1st/2nd with QB.
  9. The Raiders have signaled that they are trying to compete in the next 2-3 seasons. They just signed a 28-year-old defensive tackle for a 4-year $100 million plus contract.
  10. Its fairly unique also in that picks 4-8 are all held by teams where trading down makes a lot of sense, more so than years past. Trading into the top 10 for non-QBs is rather rare but this year might not be as cost prohibitive and thus, a lot chatter.
  11. 🤦 The Steelers continuing to play O Lineman out of their best position is the most mind numbing aspect of this team. Broderick is a LT. It’s where he’s played his entire career before the NFL and has said on numerous occasions that’s where he is better and feels more comfortable. It’s like we learned nothing from Kendrick Green, Kevin Dotson, and even potentially Chuks. Every OL guru out there will tell you o-lineman switching positions, even just from right to left or vice versa, is exponentially harder than you would imagine. Yet the Steelers continuously ask O-Lineman to switch positions to something that is less comfortable for them as they are transitioning to the NFL. We quite literally just watched Kevin Dotson play LG for us, get traded for peanuts, and immediately become one of the best RGs in the league. And for the record I still think they are playing James Daniels out of position (his best PFF grades for his career are at C, which is where he played in college).
  12. Yeah, Worthy brings a lot of good. He has some pretty good tape, and the speed and fluidity is there on tape too, he's not just a combine star. And it was pretty clear in the early games that he was the hot read most of the time. But there are a ton of red flags. Drops got better as the season went on, but there were quite a few drops. He's small. And even though in the early games, he was supposed to be the hot hand, his underperformance kind of paved the way for Mitchell to become the hot hand, and he was way more reliable. In a worse receiver class, maybe he's still in the first round discussion. In this one? No way. There are just a lot of receivers that either bring way more to the table, or have way fewer questions.
  13. The bolded part is exactly why I think we end up with Sweat. Seems like a Chiefs personality. But Chris Jones was a bit like Mitchell coming in and, honestly even the first few years, and it turned out great so maybe
  14. That's the way I feel about the supposed color rush unis for the 9ers. All black with dark red numbers that can hardly be seen. No thank you. Black is only an accent for the 9ers.
  15. Agreed he didn’t come to his visit and plus I don’t care for Rice. I think there’s better receivers especially around his range.
  16. Don't get me wrong, I love watching Jones and Tenuta just get huge on second string guys in preseason. And I hope that both of them are great, and make the team. But this is year three for both of them. You can't develop players forever. At some point they have to be ready.
  17. Just way too much going on here. It reminds me of when the Rockets released the pinstripe pajamas unis.
  18. Lets start (risk averse version): QB: Caleb Williams RB: Trey Benson WR: Marvin Harrison Jr. TE: Brock Bowers OT: Joe Alt IOL: Powers-Johnson DT: Murphy II EDGE: Dallas Turner CB: Quinyon Mitchell S : Tyler Nubin No love for LBs? If LBs are included: Payton Wilson
  19. Nah, stick with the Lonestar-eyed longhorn, IMNSHO.
  20. So they are not going to get a LT in this draft. If they get Mims or Latham or Guyton, there are RT only players. Again, idiocy for not moving a better LT to the spot due to Moore.
  1. Load more activity