All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

Besides raiders not sure who else would be interested Bengals? Dolphins? They would have to offer everything to move to 2. I have a feeling we might be stuck at 2.
  3. The 2019 Annual Draft Game

Round 1 1. 4 2. 1 3. 4 4. 2 5. 3 6. 2 7. 4 8. 4 9. 2 10. 5 11. 2 12. 4 13. 5 14. 2 15. 1 Round 2 1. Terry McLaurin 2. Greedy Williams 3. Chase Winovich 4. Christian Wilkins 5. Jonah Williams 6. Drew Lock 7. Miles Sanders 8. J.J. Arcega-Whiteside 9. Jerry Tillery 10. Mecole Hardman 11. Greg Little 12. Jawaan Taylor 13. Tytus Howard 14. Nasir Adderley 15. N'Keal Harry Round 3 1. Dwayne Haskins 2. Giants 3. 3 4. 1 5. 5 Round 4 1. Chiefs 2. Steelers 3. Falcons 4. Titans 5. 49ers 6. Broncos 7. Bengals 8. Lions 9. Bills 10. Browns 11. Jets 12. Raiders 13. Lions 14. Redskins 15. Packers Round 5 1. Hunter Renfrow
  4. Ravens extend K Justin Tucker (4 year, $23M)

Ben got a deal, Tucker got a deal, Browns traded for everything. Your move, Cincinnati.
  5. 2019 NFL draft where the jags pick at 32;) (Update: pick at 7)

Yea having some versatility never hurts.
  6. 2019 Western Conference First Round Thread

Nuggets vs blazers should be a good series. I really want to see Dame in the WCF. Dude has been underatted for year.
  7. Dallas Cowboys - NFL Draft Prospect Meetings

You could definitely say the same thing about other positions, which is why I wouldn't be surprised at any of the above you listed off either. Ferguson wouldn't be my favorite pick at 58, but I think it's very realistic and I'm half trying to talk myself into being okay with it when it happens. On the other hand, it's so hard to predict the draft, especially 58 picks in, so you never know who might fall
  8. Frank Clark to Chiefs

I see a veteran with tread-wear. Is he a player that can last 10 years in the NFL playing at a high level? And without injury for that long? That would be very exceptional IMO. Beside the draft capital it cost, what of the extraordinary contract price? Chiefs must pay/extend other players proportionately. How can Veach do that now?
  9. Steelers extend QB Ben Roethlisberger

Good. He’s the only thing keeping them afloat.
  10. 2019 NFL Draft/College Thread

Right. It was like 5-6 years straight (or more) that our 1st rounder came in for a visit. He makes it more unpredictable.
  11. Baltimore Ravens 2019 Offseason Tracker

I'll take that.
  12. Steelers extend QB Ben Roethlisberger

13. 2019 NFL Draft/College Thread

I really hope that he doesn't fall in love with the traits of Gary. Couple that with his rumored shoulder issue, I rather not. I'd go O-lineman before I take Gary. I just think we need to make sure we have a starter or playmaker with this pick. Gary could be another Kevin Dodd, without the college production to make you feel somewhat better.
  14. Marshawn Lynch seems to have retired for good.

Josh Jacobs, come on dowwwwwwwwwn!
  15. 2019 NFL Draft thread

Ditto
  16. Marshawn Lynch seems to have retired for good.

I think he might.
  17. Marshawn Lynch seems to have retired for good.

We'll send Kamara for #24, #27, and #35.... looking to the future and all. Do it, Jon.
  18. Clowney gets Franchise Tag

You can’t possibly watch him play and believe he goes all out even 50% of the time. He might be the most physically gifted guy in the league but his lack of heart and fire keeps him from being DPOY
  19. 2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

I haven’t really paid attention to the QBs because we have Darnold, but the little bit of seeing from Haskins, he looks pretty good. He would have been a 1st rounder last year. Maybe the 3rd QB off the board or something like that. Or possibly 2nd. Idk. But he looks like a QB you can be excited about. Not sure why everyone is saying he’s not worth trading up for. Teams have to be lieing about their interest.
  20. Avengers: Endgame

I agree with this so much, but I know I'm going to be too damn tempted, and I fear I might spoil it for myself. So please PM me the answer to the following questions, regardless of how spoilery they are: 1. How many of Thor, Captain America and Iron Man die and seem to be dead forever? 2. Is there a mutant/X-Men tease of any kind at any point? 3. Does time travel change events of previous MCU movies? I will be content with a simple number for the first question (don't need to know who) and yes or no for the next two. Otherwise, I'm gonna have to spoil it for myself. Your move.
  21. 2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

Mac looking on like...
  1. Load more activity