All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Seems like good work from the Front Office to me, nobody seems to know who were eyeing up and that’s better for us. Lot of smoke screens right now 🙂
  3. One more thing, as I’m watching more PSU. If you want to feel better about the QB options in front of us next week, just keep in mind that there are people who consider Drew Allar a contender for one of the top QB slots next year. That dude is an absolute tomato can. I would absolutely concede that their receivers were pretty weak last year — but damn, he’s just not good. And he’s 2025 QB2 for NFL Draft Buzz right now. Yikes. The RB Singleton (#10) has some juice though. I liked that kid last year as a freshman, and he still stands out pretty well on this year’s tape too. He’ll be another 2025 guy, probably.
  4. Today
  5. Love listening to Greg Cosell. He has a different take on Trotter compared to Simms.
  6. I will say, I think Fashanu is a guy who is sort of getting the same shaft that Maye is. He was really good last year, expectations got very high, and he didn’t expand on his already really good play. People were thinking he was going to be on the level of Sewell or Trent or someone like that. And he isn’t, at this point. So now he’s seen as a disappointment and even a regression. The dude is still a really good OT prospect. I still think he’s the best pass protector in this bunch, to include Alt. Elite core strength, he takes what guys give him and just snaps back into place. Good feet, good recovery. He’s a long-term LT for me, all the way. I was as hard on his run blocking as anybody when people were still talking top 5 — and it still needs work, but I think people are a little over the top with that criticism too. He’s not bad…he’s just not blowing people up like Fuaga or Latham do at times.
  7. No telling whar direction Howie will go but it will absolutely make a difference!!!!!
  8. It would hurt to burn both of those 2nd rounders. Would much rather do 36 + 67 for an OT, or at least get a little back if we’re doing both high 2nds (say, one of JAX’s mid-4ths or something like that). But at the end of the day, I’m preoccupied with protecting whichever QB we choose, and I think the team should be as well. Throwing the future of the franchise out there as a rookie with shoddy OT play just can’t be an option. And I think Fashanu is good enough in pass pro right now to be a significant upgrade for us. So I’d do that deal.
  9. So every target from this season is on YouTube. I can kinda see the MvS comps. Same route running ability, like no YaC skills at all, deep speed, burner, big/tall, body catcher. Even have the same number and LSU away uniforms look like Packer aways from a distance. But BTJ can actually track a football with consistency, hardly drops it, doesn’t fight the ball in the air, and when he needs to he can pluck it. Like I said, MvS would actually be a great player if he knew how to catch the football, or could track it. But he’s not trustworthy at all, so QBs ignore him even when he’s open and waving his hands
  10. Oh yeah, I have no delusions that he’s been anything but a bust. I saw a cut up of his lowlights and he was comically bad. Still, on the same tape the whole line and QB also seemed unaware of what the playcall was. In GB, he won’t be slated to be anything more than depth or maybe even just a camp body if he is truly broken. I’m just trying to get some insight on how a highly touted guy fell apart so much. The optimist in me hopes our coaches can find out how to get him back on track. If he can’t be on an island at tackle, maybe he can move inside and be a competitive guard? Obviously a longshot at this point but he’s not a typical pickup at this stage of the year.
  11. Maybe the worst left tackle play I've ever watched on the Titans, at least from a player that was supposed to be starter quality. We were super spoiled going from Brad Hopkins to Michael Roos to Taylor Lewan over the years, but man, Dillard was a special kind of awful.
  12. And then the Cowboys won the very next year with Switzer lol...
  13. Bob McGinn is an OG in the scouting community, if he’s talking about it, it may actually be a real concern. Diabetes is no joke, and can cause behavioral/physical symptoms from the blood sugar fluctuations. Sounds like a future Steeler to me lol
  14. Is this real or are you just posting like fake twitter stuff? This can't be real right? If so I don't want anything to do with him.
  15. Seems like most of us on here want us to draft Maye. There’s even a couple of JJ guys. I don’t know anyone who actually wants us to draft Daniels.
  16. Replacement pick exercise: Akureyri: 6.7 Brandon Coleman OG TCU Replacement pick: Christian Mahogany OG Boston College Rationale: I like the position choice pairing with Zak Zinter but I have Mahogany graded higher than Coleman. Berlin: 7.2 Theo Johnson TE PSU Replacement pick: Javon Baker WR UCF Rationale: Completely get adding the big bodied TE that has done well in the Berlin offense and while they have Darnell to back up Goedert adding more depth is smart. I however have Baker as a higher ranked player and although Berlin doesn’t have a WR need, good depth could be added there and I like the way Baker fits their room. Cancun: 4.15 Maason Smith INT LSU Replacement pick: Sedrick Van Pran Granger C UGA Rationale: While INT depth is a need I think playing JPJ at OG and using SVPG at C as long as he lands in a favorable spot would be really great for their interior oline. Cuba: 7.14 Jacob Cowing WR Arizona Replacement Pick: Jalen McMillan WR UW Rationale: If Cuba’s goal was to add a WR late McMillan can give a lot of what Cowing can plus more imo and think he would be the better fit for their passing offense. Cwmfelinfach: Greenland: Hungary: Ivory Coast: Lancaster: Las Vegas: New Orleans: Quebec: Raleigh: Rome: Svalbard:
  17. I definitely favor well seasoned cast iron and carbon steel for their cooking properties but they’re also basically indestructible. Just have to make sure to dry them off well after cleaning but they perform great. Absolutely spring for one decent chef’s knife, a cheaper serrated, paring and probably cleaver come in pretty handy, too. The main pans I don’t use are nonstick. They are great when brand new but don’t tend to wear well. Interested to know how ceramic holds up and might get a small one especially for my lady but I would get some use from it.
  18. He was PFF's 71st highest graded tackle (out of 81) with similar grades to Billy Turner, Jawaan Taylor, Terrence Steele and Joe Noteboom. The team he started for let him go with a terrible line and likely is replacing him in the top 10. The Titans fans on Twitter:
  19. What we do next week may tell us a lot about what they’re expecting from Pickens this year.
  20. Wanted to post this in general to see what people thought of him. Obviously has fallen from being a frp, but did he have any redeeming qualities besides blowing up the combine?
  21. i think Maye is going 2nd to WASH. i think WASH prefers Daniels, because he can start sooner, but his agent is making some noise that Daniels doesn't want to play in WASH.
  22. Daniel's agent is dropping not so subtle hints that his client doesn't want to play for WASH.
  23. 1. Justin Jefferson Chris Godwin 2. Tyreek Hill Terry Mclaurin 3. Ja'Marr Chase DeVonta Smith 4. CeeDee Lamb DK Metcalf 5. DeVante Adams Nico Collins 6. A.J Brown Keenan Allen 7. Amon St Brown Amari Cooper 8. Cooper Kupp Stefan Diggs 9. Puka Nacua Mike Evans 10. D.J Moore Brandon Aiyuk
  1. Load more activity