All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I don't think we stay at 22 either. Pick 15 or 16 is where we choose
  3. If people are sour on Verse, it's only because they foolishly believe in nolan Smith. Edge is a big time need, imo.
  4. https://x.com/Steelersdepot/status/1783172603320156218
  5. I am pretty much convinced we won't pick at 22. I think we will very likely look to trade up and if we can't we will probably move back.... maybe with the Bills at 28? I definitely think plan A is to move up for a CB. If Quinyon and Terrion are gone I don't know if the Eagles are going to love the idea of sitting at 22 and picking up the scraps. Imo most of the top OL will be gone by 20. I don't think Verse or Latu will be there at 22. That leaves a trade back with a team looking for WR or QB and taking a CB that slides.
  6. So, assuming we grab a 3T/4T/5T, after Rd 1, who do you guys like best, IRT Draft position?? List is not all-inclusive but here are some of them...feel free to add a name not listed, of course.... Day 2 guys Ruke Orhohoro Braden Fiske Kris Jenkins Maason Smith Day 3 guys Justin Eboigbe Logan Lee Jaden Crumedy Zion Logue Michael Hall Jr. Gabe Hall Khristian Boyd Tyler Davis I'm thinking Logan Lee or Gabe Hall. Lee would need to add 15-20 lbs, and hopefully, wouldn't end up being another Leal. Ruke would be ideal, but not sure about investing an early pick....
  7. I am not saying ALL 23 years olds are stronger than ALL 19 year olds. Why would you think I would make that argument? I am saying the males of our species are bigger and stronger at 23 than at 19 generally speaking. Everyone agrees with this or they should. It is a fact. Of course there are variables. If you work out at 19 and don't at 23 that matters. But we are talking in context of collegiate and professional athletes so that isn't really case is it?
  8. IMO your thinking on a deep positional class is backwards. You say the class is deep and thus we should take one in the first round. IMO , that means you can prioritize something else early and get much better value at a later point in the draft.
  9. I think that’s actually a pretty good scenario for us because I feel one of Minnesota, Denver or Vegas would trade up for Drake Maye. Reload on our draft capital while still potentially adding a guy like Olu Fashanu.
  10. I don’t personally want a DT. I think it’d be a little overzealous at 1 position. I just think it’s clear as a fanbase it’s mostly corner or nothing im not sure there’s a larger quantity of people that would even be that happy with verse. There’s some. But in general it feels like a corner or bust so I’m hoping we draft a corner so the narrative can be less flammable
  11. Rumor is Moore was amazed at what it was like to be hit in stride multiple times in a row.
  12. I think worse than that is Latham being available and Maye not. Those six go, we’ll have outstanding trade up offers.
  13. He needed to go down IMO. It's the best thing for him. They've given him every opportunity to correct it, but he can't stop leaking out the front hip. Better for him to go down, correct the stance and mash/build confidence at AAA than continue the struggle here and ride the bench against pitchers who profile sliders.
  14. Starting to get somewhat concerned what a Jaylen waddle extension is going to cost us lol
  15. I know, my point was it’d be nice to be debating how we can fit all of these young 2nd contract defensive players under the cap
  16. And Howie will have his next contract done in void years through the 2032 season, guaranteed.
  17. PSA - reminder not to read too much into Clarence Hill and Jane Slater reports this week. Hill has historically been the biggest sucker for a bad source in all of Cowboy media. And Jane absolutely got got by her sources last year.
  18. So help me got if we take another IDL. Verse I could understand being BPA at 22.
  19. I like Bowers but if we pick a TE at 7 it will hurt me. I just wish 4 QBs would go before us so we are guaranteed Alt or one of the #1 receivers lol If it goes Williams, Daniels, Alt, Harrison, Latham, Nabers before us at 7, I think that is worse case.
  20. Let's keep the discussion to football and not attack NYRaider please
  21. Sun God is grit personified. Definitely a great leader and teammate. Oh, and he's also a hell of a receiver. Very happy for him, he deserves this payday.
  22. If they are very good and they develop, you’ve got to pay to play. The fifth year option is nice but if your QB and line are top notch, you can afford to let guys walk as long as you have a plan of succession with some young talent in the wings. If BPA at 25 is a WR, so be it but the best of the best will be gone by then and everyone else will be in the next tier. Alternatively, there will probably be some top tier OL and interior defenders at 25. Every year is different, but we have proven you don’t need to reach on WR talent, in particular with this system that MLF runs.
  1. Load more activity