All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. People say we don't have any real holes to fill, I feel the opposite. We need at least two offensive linemen (swing backup tackle and starting guard), a safety or two, a linebacker or two and probably another corner. Plus we could use another RB, run stopper, kicker, not to mention Gute wants to draft a backup QB. It's a long list.
  3. The Packers absolutely have their own metrics for positional value and adhere to principles that have been adopted and have worked for several decades. To suggest they wouldn't stray from that for the right player is faulty. To suggest it doesn't exist is more faulty. I have no doubt the Packers would draft a WR in the first round if they believed he was an exceptional player. That possibility gets less and less the lower (first overall, second overall, etc) the pick is. If you don't think the Packers weigh positional value the higher they are with their picks, there really is no point carrying on this conversation so it's best you just cease and desist, which is what I plan on doing.
  4. considering wilson already knows sutton and the run heavy offence, this might be a better value than Aiyuk. Either way, the team should be set at WR1/2 after either trade.
  5. People say we don't have any real holes to fill, I feel the opposite. We need at least two offensive linemen (swing backup tackle and starting guard), a safety or two, a linebacker or two and probably another corner. Plus we could use another RB, run stopper, kicker, not to mention Gute wants to draft a backup QB. It's a long list.
  6. Could Latham really go before both Alt and Fashanu?!
  7. I was several years ago, but I'm out west in Elgin now. I do love Costco meat, but I actually don't even go there anymore. I now go to Sams Club which I find nearly identical to Costco in every way. But Sams has an app where you can scan items as you go, pay, and never have to wait in the checkout line. I love walking past checkout lines like 20 people deep and practically walk right out the store except for the 79 year old who has to scan a random number of my items. But yes, the best steaks I've ever made came from Costco/Sams.
  8. Mhmm. And you think that's coincidence?
  9. The decision of whether to compete or opt out of the final competition of the online Big Brother game depends on your strategy and the dynamics of the game. Consider your strengths, weaknesses, alliances, and potential outcomes before making a decision.
  10. Drew Stanton thinks Nix is undraftable fwiw.
  11. I put absolutely zero stock into the entire history of the Packers drafting. What possible relevance does the Ron Wolf era have when he was building teams around running the ball with two WR sets? Find me something that matters less than that. Gute liked a WR enough to trade the equivalent of a first round pick for him. He absolutely would have taken Watson in the first round if he had found a taker. The only way you can possibly disagree with that is if you think 4 > 5.
  12. Kind of irrelevant. Coaches come and go. The present trio of Payton, Lombardi and Carmichael is the best we've ever had as far as the QB development department. The entire group was together in NO for over a decade as HC, OC and QB coach. Pretty hard to argue with the results they achieved with Brees.
  13. I do not know what the end game is for the McCaskey's but owning your own stadium and land would seem to be a much wiser business decision then the alternative. The value of the franchise would have to be at least 25-50% higher when/if selling. It doesn't make sense to me that they are serious about moving on from the Arlington Heights land.
  14. There's a happy medium! You're in Chicago too right? Ellengees is freaking amazing and they'll cut what you want once you get to know them. They would probably shoot _at_ you if you wanted part of the experience. Costco meat is surprisngly good and the value can't be beat though. I just hate the checkouts so much that I don't go there.
  15. Whicker has not submitted anything yet Will he compete or opt out? At this point nobody knows
  16. I've been to a handful of them, but honestly find the experience better on TV at home with friends or family. I've actually tailgated at more games than I've actually been to. Never been to a game at any of the "good" stadiums so don't really have a frame of reference, but I can't imagine that a new stadium will change things for me. The render is amazing, really great work, if some of the suggestions made by their choices of people and activities make me roll my eyes a bit. I still think they want AH and are just willing to go all in on bluffing their way into a better tax arrangement. AH would be way cooler although without the setting. I cannot recall enjoying the setting at my last bears game against the Rams when I think it was about 15 degrees, or when we walked up to North ave to avoid the crush of people and Ubers.
  17. It can be hot takes, but moreso... planting your flag on takes you want etched in stone to look back on in the future. "SEE MAN I CALLED THAT ****"
  18. For the umpteenth time, correlation doesn't equal causation.
  19. Yes definitely could be a 1200+ yd 10td guy for a couple of years
  20. So apparently they exercised Micahs 5th year option today. Not really a surprise at all. But with how much he likes to talk, I'm surprised he isn't crying about his contract minutes after the announcement
  21. Yeah, the planets have to align for him to make it to 25, and then Gute has to select him. I'm not counting on either.
  1. Load more activity