All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Honestly the guard market is so out of control I don't mind Raiders thought process here. They have a young guy in Parham who is a quality player making 1.4 million. Now you bring in Whitehair a veteran who is a bit younger than Van Roten to take his spot for a base salary of 1.2 million. If the Raiders can get a Van Roten type of season out of Whitehair, Raiders will have good starting guards for under $3 million on the cap.
  3. That's the guy I've had pegged for the Chargers if they do a small trade down. Tbh, he's a better fit for the team's 'getting tough' ethos than the Alts or Nabers options even if they are better players. But also wouldn't shock if Harbaugh & Co have a Belichick style tiny draft board and takes him at 5.
  4. If they can hit on a few impact players in this draft. They will be right in the mix with 11 wins.
  5. I don't buy that he's gonna drop due to athletic testing. He got clocked getting to almost 22 miles an hr running away from a defense. It will be interesting to see what happens with him.
  6. Kimani Vidal is an underrated rb in an underrated draft class. Micheal Hiers QB Samford I just heard of him two days ago bc Denver had a top 30 visit. I definitely think he's draftable throws an accurate nice ball, throws receivers open, good processor.
  7. Today
  8. I think Corley can have a role in a NFL offense. But I think he's more Ty Montgomery than Deebo honestly. And with Rice who's already in a similar mold, I don't think he's a great fit for us. I do think we need more X and Z guys.
  9. I like the majority of the Falcons picks the only one i really don't agree with is Fiske. I have seen that pick numerous amount of times now across other mocks. It really doesn't make sense to me all that much as Fiske would be put as a 3-4 edge here and thats easily our strongest position on the entire team. He would be stuck behind Grady Jarrett, David Onyemata, Zach Harrison, Ta'quan Graham and possibly even Callias Campbell. Seen a good bit of drafts give us Johnny Newton at 8 as well for 3-4 edge for some reason. Those picks just really confuse me with the way our team is setup. I think people are misunderstand the type of DT we really need on the team and it's a 3-4 NT to plug the middle. Coach rah and the rams defense uses one of them in Gaines and Brown over the last 5 years or so. We brought back Eddie Goldman unretired for the 3rd time to be this but i for sure can't trust that dude not to retire as soon as training camp starts again. Also im a FSU fan thats my team so it's not like i don't like Fiske i just don't see him as a good pick because he's going to sit behind multiple pro bowl quality players for a few years and get limited run. Someone like Sweat at NT later would be a much better choice for what this team needs at DT honestly. Let me see who's available at each pick now and see how my draft would turn out with who you have available. 1st - Latu, Turner, Verse - im fine with all 3 But the 1st 2 probably fits better in our 3-4. 2nd - Tyler Nubin - SS - imo 2nd biggest need on the team now richie grant has been bad and needs to be replaced. 3a - Corley - WR - no problem here we need 1 more good WR. Almost went Leggette in round 2 and Penix as well. 3b - Phillips - CB - Again no issues i like Phillips and think CB in round 3 is the perfect spot for us to target it. I like alot of the round 3 CB's more than round 2 CB's this year. 4th - T'vondre Sweat - NT - As said earlier we need a true run stuffing NT to put in the middle of Grady and Onyemata at 3-4 Edge. 5th - Wilson - WR or Solomon - Edge Not the biggest Pratt guy i would more likely target Jordan Travis in the 5th before him or grab travis in round 6. Our front 7 then would be Grady Sweat Onyemata Turner/latu Ellis Landman Ebeketie Maybe ppl think Onyemata can hold up at NT but i don't think coach rah has used a guy under 320+ at NT for the rams so far.
  10. I dunno. I enjoyed Joker alot, but more as an alternate reality take. Not saying at all that he couldnt have pulled off a better Batman than Reeves, but this version of Joker doesn't strike me as the type that could go up against Batman. Then again, Id much rather see this Joker than the absolutely embarrassing version that Reeves showed in that deleted scene.
  11. Given that we could be looking at either Odunze or the top defender at 9, I agree that the ATL spot is a prime trade down spot for a whole lot of teams whose needs are far more specific. If it’s LAC that trade down from 5 with MIN, them moving back up from 11 to 8 if their guy is Odunze would make a whole lot of sense.
  12. Love this outcome for the Raiders. Would be nice to get an LB and interior OL in mid to late rounds... not sure we go for a WR that high in the 4th round but we'll definitely grab someone in the draft. Tucker is the new WR3 and can't hurt to get someone to compete for that 4th or 5th WR spot.
  13. lol great story. i still remember this game- the end of VY’s magical rookie run and we needed like a half dozen different games to go our way to sneak into the playoffs, and somehow they all did- but we lost to the pats and that was that
  14. This will not happen. Every year there’s a QB who gets mocked in the late 1st round that ends up going in the 3rd or 4th.
  15. Lol there's the EA we all know. Seriously you around here calling people kid when we know you joined the forum when you were like 15. I'm surprised he didn't snap on you the first time. Most of us have been watching football longer than you are old. Kid!
  16. BTJ and TJ Tampa is pretty close to my ideal Jaguars result from the first two rounds. So...pretty much perfect. No notes. Well done.
  17. From a Jaguars perspective i voted "comme ci comme ça". I almost wanted to vote a rung down from that because it's so dreadfully boring to just get Terrion Arnold. But it's an okay pick that is rampant in a million other mocks and it makes sense positionally, it's a good player. Whatever. I just don't really like it and will be thoroughly underwhelmed if that's what happens on draft night. But i like a lot of the other picks for other teams. It's well thought out, so i should've actually probably given it a higher vote overall. But i'm gonna be slightly salty about a boring CB pick i don't love instead. 😆 Sorry.
  18. You say 3 games like it isn't a lot. If you had a 3 game lead in the standings during the regular season, are you looking behind you? No you aren't. 66% of the conference is given, at very worst, a 2 game chance of the playoffs. That's ridiculous. Personally, I think 8 teams is too many if you are going to play as many regular season games as the NBA do.
  19. Nabbers is more special imo. Assuming the teams need at LT and WR are both weighted equally and the replacement level of the unaddressed is going to be averagish. If weighting isn't equal and the replacement level is going to be a fringe NFL player at the unaddressed I'd take LT because at least you can function without a WR. People going to get career alteringly messed up without a LT.
  20. I know it's not important... but Steve Young's first name is Jon and I only learned that because I Googled him to see if he had one of those odd Mormon names that gets shortened to something normal. Wasn't expecting Jon, but funny he still goes by Steve (middle name Steven).
  21. Gimme the bluechip LT in this case. Lock that down for a decade. Especially in this draft, i can probably circle back for a WR on Day2 that i like...more than i like any sort of LT prospect at that point. Would be a tougher choice if i can pick Odunze instead of Nabers, but i don't want to make assumptions in a hypothetical. Still probably go Alt. Also depends on how dire a need we're talking at each spot. Do i have anything at either spot? What's the rest of my WR room look like? Who is my QB even? But ultimately, unless there are a lot of extenuating factors and modifiers to the situation, i think it'd have to be MHJ to take a WR in this draft over Alt, if i desperately needed a LT.
  22. Every packers draft that i see seems to have dejean going down to them at 25
  23. How many sybililillis does Dwayne even have? I feel like that depends on how southern you are. If more people had pronounced it in a single monosyphilitic way like Northern/Western suburban white people, he could've been a HoFer. And he might not even have died at a tragically young age.
  24. Good because i was not into that choice
  1. Load more activity