All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Likely that came from someone from the Broncos. I would bet that the Steelers made a framework for this if Mitchell were there and then someone who thought leaking it would get them favor did it.
  3. He had those fumble chasedowns. He is the best mover in the whole class. You never see a DB of his size move the way he does. It's elite, no hyperbole. I think if he is coached up he'll be a top 5 CB in the NFL.
  4. The 2024 nfl draft test Sure, let's create a speculative first round of the 2024 NFL draft using a realistic draft order based on team needs and potential outcomes: Houston Texans: Spencer Rattler, Quarterback Detroit Lions: Evan Neal, Offensive Tackle New York Jets: Kayvon Thibodeaux, Edge Rusher Jacksonville Jaguars: Derek Stingley Jr., Cornerback Atlanta Falcons: Kyle Hamilton, Safety New York Giants: Drake Jackson, Edge Rusher Las Vegas Raiders: Treylon Burks, Wide Receiver Carolina Panthers: Sam Howell, Quarterback Philadelphia Eagles: Charles Cross, Offensive Tackle Denver Broncos: Garrett Wilson, Wide Receiver New York Jets (via Seattle): Kenyon Green, Offensive Guard Washington Commanders: Andrew Booth Jr., Cornerback Chicago Bears: Christian Harris, Linebacker Minnesota Vikings: Ahmad Gardner, Cornerback Pittsburgh Steelers: George Karlaftis, Edge Rusher Cleveland Browns: Jalen Wydermyer, Tight End Baltimore Ravens: Jordan Davis, Defensive Tackle Miami Dolphins: Zion Johnson, Offensive Guard Philadelphia Eagles (via Indianapolis): Nakobe Dean, Linebacker New Orleans Saints: Chris Olave, Wide Receiver Green Bay Packers: Daxton Hill, Safety Arizona Cardinals: Bubba Bolden, Safety Dallas Cowboys: Justyn Ross, Wide Receiver Cincinnati Bengals: Abraham Lucas, Offensive Tackle Buffalo Bills: Drake London, Wide Receiver Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Devin Lloyd, Linebacker Kansas City Chiefs: Nicholas Petit-Frere, Offensive Tackle Tennessee Titans: Travis Jones, Defensive Tackle Los Angeles Chargers: Cade Mays, Offensive Guard San Francisco 49ers: Tyler Linderbaum, Center Miami Dolphins (via Los Angeles Rams): Kaiir Elam, Cornerback Detroit Lions (via Dallas from Cleveland): Matt Corral, Quarterback
  5. Devil's Advocate: Jack of all trades, master of none. If we want an IOL, I don't think he is in the same category as JPJ. Maybe, maybe he is better than Hayes. No reason to take him there, if he is going to plug into RG. He needs to push Walker or Tom in order to be worth it. RG should be a fallback spot, then do we really want to invest a first round pick into a tackle that can't beat out Tom or Walker? BTW...I like Barton. Don't love him, but I do like him. He's worth it for me, but I won't fight anyone who feels otherwise.
  6. How the hell does not only the idea we are trading up with this specific team but for the exact player leak out like this 2 days before the draft?
  7. I think Odunze would be an unbelievable compliment to GW but either way him or Nabers would be an insane WR duo.
  8. Yes but who is going to take him? Teams ahead need QB, OT, DE and CB can go there etc.
  9. The MoL will of course be administering the Turing test for smugness I asked chatgpt if artifical smugness was real and they said: Artificial smugness, much like fine wine, is an acquired taste. It's the refined essence of manufactured arrogance, designed with such precision that it rivals even the most naturally born egos. After all, why settle for authentic when you can have perfection engineered to your exact specifications?
  10. Here’s what’s interesting about the draft this year. I have 13 with a true first round grade: Marvin Harrison JR, Malik Nabers Brock Bowers Joe Alt Drake Maye Jayden Daniels Rome Odunze Olu Fashanu Quinyon Mitchell Johnny Newton Cooper Dejean Taliese Fuaga Jared Verse 2 with an admitted first round grade that I would not draft in the first due to severe character or injury concerns: Caleb Williams Laiatu Latu and 63(!!) with second round grades! from pick 15 to the middle of the 3rd round I think you are getting a quality starter and potential impact player. That’s why I’m all for trading down and maximizing picks in that range this year. We currently have maybe 2 (12 & 76) I would love to see us get 4-5 in that range.
  11. Remember when Gary was coming out and there were a few of his teammates saying it was Gary who set them up for success? Yah, Colson is not Gary. But, with his football IQ, things just get better with him manning the middle. Little things get cleaned up. He isn't dynamic. He's not really a fast sideline to sideline guy. And I don't think he's a Will. He's a Mike. And he's steady. I think he will be like the kid in Tampa (Britt, I believe) who supplanted White at ILB because he was assignment sure and a very good tackler. That's my view, at least. Freely admit to being wrong, but one has to think that Colson is a kid who loves football, understands football and who may be just scratching the surface of his potential, because he hasn't played all that long. Lots of upside there.
  12. 1. Terrion 2. Wiggins 3. Quinyon 4. DeJean 5. McKinstry
  13. https://x.com/Alex_Kozora/status/1782866534429250039
  14. Agreed. I'm not the least bit worried if they have to give up the 2025 1st as well. Yes, they won't have a pick next year until the 3rd rd, but that'd be fine...they'll have plenty of free agency money to fill in the gaps especially on defense, and they'll likely have their OL intact, along with their primary skill position players. It's more important that they don't give up any 2026 picks...who knows, maybe they can even get some lower 2025 picks in return.
  15. It seems the only change in the Broncos uniforms is that the helmet went from navy blue to midnight/Bears blue.
  16. Bingo. I understand the desire to swing for the fences with early picks, but I think for this particular team’s OL situation, Barton slots in perfectly, and a solid sure-thing pick ain’t a bad idea
  17. How is this different from human intelligence? 99% of what we do is spit out what we learned from another source. It's also most certainly not "to a lowest common denominator." If you told me I could learn about a topic from a random person, or learn about a topic from an AI, I can say with utmost confidence the AI will be more informative. This whole thing reads like pure human ego. Stop thinking humans are special; we aren't. There is no magic behind our creativity. Modern AI models routinely outperform humans at zero-shot learning. We just simply are worse in nearly every metric when compared to AI.
  18. I agree with you for mostly everything besides Ben going #1. Eli was thought to be a generational talent, set a bunch of SEC records, and his older brother had just gone 4500+ 49TD 10int with the Colts. I think Ben most definitely goes #2 overall if the draft was today though.
  19. A small price to pay if the QB hits. I would also prefer to keep the 2025 1st but I'm prepared to part with it if need be.
  20. I don't know how Barton will make it past the Cowboys.
  21. I spoke with everyone involved and Michael Pratt will be the pick at #2
  22. I was cautiously optimistic with the pick. I remember his sports hernia being worrisome to some. What great pick he turned out to be. Big Ben for me. Watching 20+ years of terrible QB play, I was stoked.
  23. Wash still needs a QB that’s where the issue would be in this situation. Doubt they want to have Penix. Unless Washington takes Maye then Daniel’s dream is dead
  1. Load more activity