All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Oh I’m a huge fan of Aiyuk as well…especially if it’s not with a 1st rounder. I just want young pieces added on offense that can help the QB of the future going forward.
  3. And even then, if he takes Nabers or Odunze and they bust then everyone was wrong on them. I haven’t seen anyone say anything other than that both are destined for stardom for months now.
  4. If Zach does not lock down the starting job in Denver then he will be out the league very fast. He might be the next Rosen type guy.
  5. Lol. I’ll be watching live, but our go to move is once the Bears are on the clock on my tv myself and my boys put our phones down on the couch face down until the pick is announced.
  6. 1. Cooper DeJean 2. Graham Barton 2. Kris Jenkins 3. Dominick Puni 4. Jaylon Carlies
  7. Yeah, I am as guilty as anyone when it comes to focusing on current team needs when looking at the draft. That being said, I think need is a factor when Gute builds his board, and need intersects with availability as often as not when GB is on the clock.
  8. I initially thought the exclamation point was an "l" and got very interested in the brat tool.
  9. How can you possibly say that? Bears and Commanders are not moving, they've made that clear. Pats/Cards may be open for the right offer.... but look at who needs QB. Giants at 6, Vikings at 11. Giants have the upper hand with pick 6. Vikings have 2 first round picks. What do the Raiders have that makes you think they have no reason not to obtain a top four QB. Unless you want them to outbid the Giants or Vikings and wreck future draft capital in a big way. What is it worth to you? How many future first round picks would you be comfortable with them giving up if you think there is no reason they can't move up for a top 4 QB? So while they can, should they throw and absurd amount of draft capital at it to outbid those 2 teams?
  10. He's definitely a HoF caliber player, and I believe had an HoF career, on the field. I don't know whether he gets in or not though. His resume is comparable to Calvin, who went in 1st ballot. If AB gets in, it will be a long wait for him. Had he retired in Pittsburgh and not had everything occur that happened after he left, I think we'd view him as a no brainer, even without the Tampa ring. I have no idea how the voters will view him in totality. That induction speech would be interesting, to say the least.
  11. This is the dad move for sure. I got a Traeger a few months back and it has an app that tracks grill temp and an integrated meat thermometer, so I can literally grill them from my couch too.
  12. I am going to die of laughter if we pass on DeJean. Im so tired of EVERY Packer personality clamoring for him ( and I don’t want him). This has been the best example of how draft coverage is group think
  13. Just saw a clip of a Rich Eisen interview with JJ McCarthy. According to the clip JJ believes he's going to the Giants. Either he knows that the Giants have a deal with AZ, or he doesn't know how the draft works.
  14. You take the day off work Friday considering the draft starts after midnight your time?
  15. This^ The whole draft cottage industry starts with making a grocery list of a team's needs and then claiming they need to draft those positions. Well run teams trust their boards and draft the best player on their boards regardless of position.
  16. His career ended the night he walked out Tampa
  17. I'm with you on this. Seeing a lot of "they deserve to be fired if they don't take a QB" posts. How is reaching on QB not just as bad or worse to the future of the franchise? If you miss on the top 4 (likely) don't simply knee jerk and take QB5 a round early because it's a need. Then you're forced to make it work for a couple years to the detriment of your team. It would suck going into the season with Minshew/AOC. But is adding Penix really a needle mover? I don't see it. If you miss on the top4, take BPA OT/CB/Dline and be better for it.
  18. I'll set up a discord early this afternoon, if you'd like to join DM me. (Not publicly posting the link) For most of you folks who have been here a real long time, ill also post it on that one social media place we got
  19. That's exactly how I felt about 24. It started to drag in the last two seasons, but when they decided that the 8th season was the last a third of the way in, the action and writing went back to top notch as they tried to wrap up the whole thing.
  20. I did threads for each night, and we should have discussion threads for each pick.
  21. It would take a boat load of picks .. 3 - 1sts plus to get Herbert and the Vikings still have to absorb his 52 million dollar salary. It would give them a qb but at a huge, very high cost. Fine with me .. let them go down in salary cap flames without draft choices.
  22. Aiyuk should count for 3 😅 He’s the centerpiece of an offense that you can build around. I want to see them do it just because it will be proof Rooney/Omar aren’t messing around. If we leave the draft with Aiyuk and one of the top 3 centers I don’t really care what else they do. You just don’t see receivers of his caliber at his age become available all that often. Not to mention he’s build in a lab for Arthur Smith’s offense and to be a mentor for GP. And if it comes for less than a 1st we should throw a parade. With that being said I won’t be too disappointed at all if it’s Sutton for a day 3 pick.
  23. Acting out of desperation and taking Penix at 13 would be just as foolish. There is a smart way to navigate this and it's not reaching on a QB because you only have Minshew and AOC.
  1. Load more activity