All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I got that nanna was trying to say that The NFL's new generation of ex-player commentators embarrasses The NFL as the League as a whole, by demeaning our team unreasonably for their own agenda, rather than embarrassing Vikings' fans. From nanna's wording, I assume that he, or she is not a native English speaker.
  3. With a little over a week to go the favorite to be the Bears pick at #9 is Odunze. Not altogether unexpected huh? They key is the trade Minny makes to get their QB. AZ is who they target but should AZ say no I think we know they'll also hit up LAC and NYG. One way or another they're gonna get there and no matter where they do the odds favor a WR at #9 still on the board.
  4. It seems we definitely haven’t talked enough about Trevon Wallace. Brugler has him as LB3. Cowboys 30 visit. I’ve not watched him yet, but that’s all I need to know he’s an option at #56.
  5. The availability of Odunze at #9 hinges largely on AZ trading #4 to Minny so they can draft their QB. Then according to some like Dane Brugler AZ trades back into play with LAC at #5 and drafts MHJr. If that doesn't happen I would assume LAC would take MHJr or Malik Nabers. The NYG take the other WR of those two or AZ tries to trade with them and Odunze falls to #9 after Tenn takes an OT and ATL takes a DE. If AZ won't trade I think we know Minny will hit on both LAC and NYG to assure themselves of getting their QB. I don't think there's any way Minny won't trade up to get a QB. If that happens it's pretty certain Odunze will be on the board at #9. Some believe it will be Nabers who falls to #9 but I haven't seen even one who believes MHJr will fall to #9. We also know that AZ seems to want him badly.
  6. Cancun Kilowatts Favorite Pick: 2.4 Jackson Powers Johnson C Oregon Those that spoke pre draft with me knew I loved JPJ. I had him 22nd on my board. Really like the versatility inside for Cancun. I know some made comments about center only but I see him as a possible guard as well with his size and experience there. I don’t see him busting and think he will be one of those 10 plus year starters inside. Least Favorite Pick: 4.15 Maason Smith INT LSU I think this is worth the upside gamble at this range but I just wasn’t a fan of the tape. Inconsistent and never took over games like I expected he would with the hype coming into the year. There’s a chance he continues to develop with better coaching at the next level. Not that it matters in the evaluation but really weird 8.5” hands for the size of the human. Player I am higher on than the consensus: 7.4 Mohamed Kamara Edge CSU He is older as a prospect but he is such a bull and I had him as the 69th player on my board. I liked Blue’s Shaq Barrett comparison and they also hail from the same college. I think he can be someone who brings a nice pass rush rotation early. Player I am lower on than the consensus: 5.13 Khyree Jackson CB Oregon And I say this because I knew a couple people who were pretty high on Jackson. I like the game but he is an older prospect which is ironic because I had Kamara up at 69 but I just don’t care for older off ball players other than QBs. I think he could provide some early contributions though and that’s what you should expect from a late 5th in BDL @Blue @MWil23
  7. I love the success rate question: Who I wanted ahead of draft, at Vikings picks: 2023 - Addison 2022 - Davis / Hamilton 2021 - Darrisaw / Slater 2020 - Jefferson / Gross-Matos 2019 - Dillard 2018 - Can’t remember, pick was late, correct answer would Be Lamar Jax
  8. I know you didn’t watch any of his games and even if you did, maybe you were just too oblivious to notice his good play. Here, watch this.
  9. https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10116920-nfl-draft-rumors-commanders-still-get-trade-calls-amid-jayden-daniels-maye-buzz @MKnight82 still getting trade calls. No clue what they do with it, but at the very least the rest of the league thinks its worth making the call still.
  10. We look like a real team. Let's hope our buffoon of a coach has them playing like one.
  11. Incredibly depends on the makeup of the rest of my team. But with this limited info, I think Nabers by himself will do more for my passing game than Alt will by himself for my OL. So Nabers.
  12. i know people think if the 9 and 10 seeds aren't within x games of the 8 seed, they shouldn't qualify for the play in. but the real determining factor should be if i personally want to watch the teams play. i don't even think i would care if this was the ecf matchup
  13. Is the OT need a LT, and is the WR need a No. 1 or more of a rotational piece or No. 2?
  14. Love how physical the refs are allowing these game to be.
  15. For anyone keeping track, I’m now down to 62.5% likelihood of Jayden 😂
  16. Sutton is probably just trying to get a guarantee added on his last 2 seasons, probably won’t happen but what’s he have to lose by trying.
  17. Given he's only played about 60-65% of the snaps since he's been drafted, wants a mega deal himself, and has never eclipsed even 1100 yards in a season, I don't think anyone will be willing to give up a 1st rd pick for Tee. It's also probably why the Bengals have hesitated on extending him as well. Probably wants most of this next contract guaranteed to boot.
  18. Lets say you have the 5th pick and you can choose between Malik Nabers and Joe Alt Who are you taking?
  19. Manu fits the old Parcells Planet Theory. But like you said, the competition he had was a joke. Being able to physically dominate a bunch of JAGs is way different than having to grind play after play against the guys you see in the NFL. He looks to have the size/length/athleticism but does he have the grit to compete at that NFL's level? Worth a late pick IMO, I'd have no issue with a 6th or 7th for him.
  20. Berlin Blitzkoalas Favorite Pick: 3.14 Cooper Beebe OG KSU I really like what Beebe brings to the Berlin interior oline. He can be a plug and play starter for 10 years at RG. 35th on my board. Least Favorite Pick: 7.2 Theo Johnson TE PSU Well it looks like a pattern… if this is the least favorite pick you know I liked their draft. I just don’t have Theo as high as others but honestly this is pretty good value. He has the size and straight line speed but I just don’t see a player that will be better than a TE2 on film but in the 7th that’s really not a bad investment. Player I am higher on than the consensus: 5.3 Sedrick Van Pran Granger OC UGA He is 49th on my board and believe he can be a good starter in the league Player I am lower on than most: 7.2 Theo Johnson TE PSU I want to keep this different than least favorite pick but again no one else really stood out to me in their class @Ragnarok
  21. Peter Schrager said that he’s heard that Penix has some fans in that Vegas building
  1. Load more activity