All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Top Ten Viking Quarterbacks

4 of the top 6 only played 3 seasons or less with the team. Ouch. I predict Cousins will be #2 on this list by the time he retires.
  3. The STL Cardinals Thread - TINSTAAPP

I really hope we’re not thinking of sending Carlson out. I guess it would be for Stroman?
  4. What Did You Cook for Dinner?

Your face gives a nice little zing IMO
  5. Who would you take?

Haha for sure. I’m not sure how anyone passes on ‘95 Deion either I prefer the “which player would you steal from a division rival?” edition of this game. Of course, that one’s almost too easy (Fletcher Cox)
  6. 2019 Fantasy "MY GUYS"

New OC definitely will run the ball more...see the last month of last season. OL should be a lil bit better...it’s just a matter of health for Cook.
  7. Hill under investigation for Battery

Are you purposely being obtuse? You dug through my posts from 3 months ago to quote something that I JUST told you? Dude, (read slow:) I. WANTED. HIM. GONE. But that was directly after the highly edited tape. Furthermore: (again read slow) I. DIDN'T. CHANGE. MY. MIND. BECAUSE. OF. A. POST. ON. A. MESSAGE. BOARD. There has been so much stuff that came out about everything that led me to believe it wasn't so cut and dry especially after they released that whole tape. How the boys arm being broke wasn't some result of beating the boy but a fracture consistent with breaking a fall. No he shouldn't have stayed with her from what we can all see but that doesn't mean he beats his kid. People are in relationships for all kinds of good/bad reasons, who knows. I know what I read and I formed an opinion sorry if you don't like it. Im a father and was beaten as a child so my fandom in not my priority on this like you keep implying. Again, I'm done with this. Ps here you go: "There was only a small sector that didn't want him booted after the highly edited tape came out. I wasn't one of em. But we've been following this case pretty close and little by little there was so much mud in the water it wasn't clear anymore."
  8. Delivering mail when the heat index is in triple digits sucks.
  9. **TCMD** - Keeper Draft Thread

@DTMW78 OTC @bcb1213 OTC
  10. Guess final division record!

Yep Redskins=11-5 Cowboys=10-6 Eagles=8-8 Giants=6-10
  11. Early Predictions for the Final 4

home game against Ohio St and returning QB. The Wolverines are favored to win the Big 10 for a reason.
  12. Training Camp 2019

Agreed.. I think Lee makes big push this year and pj hall
  13. Does Erik Spoelstra Have A HOF Coaching Resume?

Yes - don’t agree to it.
  14. My time to make my pick is no longer the longest! 👍
  15. What Did You Cook for Dinner?

It gives it a nice little zing IMO
  16. 2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

Looking at that roster, damn with Q. Williams in at NT they could blow some people up, he and Leonard Williams. Then you have CJ Mosley a stud ILB and Gregg Williams a blitz master defensive coordinator. They could be a great front, I was never a huge fan of Polite coming out of college as a high 1st round pick but where they got him he is a steal and if only asked to rush the passer he could do some damage. And I think Blake Cashman could see some OLB time if Jenkins or Copeland do not perform as well, or Cashman could be a great ILB. CB spot is a little question but Adams is a stud safety, they could route out to be a pretty good defense. But yeah that front with Q. Williams in the middle could do some damage especially if they find edge rushers to push in.
  17. Come on, step away from the, "I'm the only one who has read it, and it's actually good if you look into it." I've read it and so have others. It's not. "Gorr was right" was a super lame way to get a woman Thor, which was always the end goal. And watching Thor Odinson whine and get worked over by some lame aliens while Foster was running around with Mjolnir and using powers that Thor never had and talking to Mjolnir like no other character had was just rubbing salt in the wound of the fan base. They essentially retconned so much of Odin and Thor's powers and origins that it was cringe inducing. You can't seriously tell me that you enjoyed the female super team assembled. That wasn't at all eye roll worthy? The entire thematic message of the story was, "whenever women have power, men in positions of authority will try to take it". And damn if they weren't willing to rewrite the entire Thor universe around her to do it, not just Thor, but Odin and Mjolnir and Asgard as well.
  18. 2020 Draft Prospects

lol Sorry, I meant college football playoffs. Since we don't have a college football thread, I figured I could drop it in here. But those lists are good. I think if Gase does his part, I think we can be a wildcard team this year. My NFC match is the Bears and Rams. AFC, it's so hard for me not to pick the Browns to make it far. I'm stuck between Browns, Chargers, and Chiefs.
  19. Off-Topic: The Washington Nationals Thread

So do you manage by stats or by feeling? Because everything the Rays do went out the window when Cash managed by feeling and ran Yarbrough out in the ninth last Sunday and blew a combined perfect game. Every other situation there, the Rays have switched to another pitcher to close out the game. What the other poster said about Fedde getting lit up the third time through the order, again, do you manage by stats or feeling? He was rolling, and heading into an important series against the Braves, I wouldn't waste my bullpen unless I had to against the Orioles. Let Fedde go, see what he can do the third time against a subpar lineup, instead of doing it against the Braves or another good team. There is no perfect answer.
  20. Titania Keeper League - Year 7 prep

I don't think the league is created, I logged on here just to check. WHen it is up please renew me too, titans_5, believe my team name was madvillainy and I think I came in last or close to it last year.
  21. Slay and Snacks

Pay Snacks. Trade Slay and a 2nd rdp for OLB Jadeveon Clowney. Pay Clowney.
  22. Cleveland Indians Thread : we might have a nice thing!

Plutko threw a great game as well. Kluber is back throwing in the pen, and may not be far off. Plesac has been a pleasant surprise. Civale was just reactivated from the IL in Columbus. Might give Chernoff and Antonetti enough positive vibes to do what the Rays did last year with Chris Archer, and reload during the season. It has worked out OK for them.
  23. If the Steelers start 0-5....

Furthermore, if we're trading Ben and didn't get Christian Kirk and Devin White and a pick in return, it's not worth it. But that's also not realistic because only one of those teams gets Ben. I mean i'm all for a realistic trade but, Money, nothing you post ever makes sense.
  24. That's your highlight reel?
  25. Based on? Certainly isn't fan conversations if forums are anything to go by. Certainly isn't readership numbers. Unless you believe Marvel's Digital Sales numbers, which no one should.
  1. Load more activity