All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Good choice on st louis. They are the better team and we can be bitter rivals
  3. "Do you honestly not know of Tyson Bagent? His father is a world champion arm wrester." - Ryan Poles as he pretends to shop 1.1, probably
  4. For Hockenson? I would put the chances of that somewhere between slim and none. But a lot closer to none.
  5. I actually go back and forth with him. Some days it’s he’s a deebo or even DK metcalf type player. Other days I feel like he’s closer to Cordarelle Patterson.
  6. Giants are sending a massive contingent to Ann Arbor to work out JJ privately. He could be a guy they really like.
  7. I wouldn't call it a need. Frankly, Davis can probably be used in the Deguara role.
  8. At least the Twins aren't starting with half their bullpen on the IL, oh wait. But still, start of baseball season.
  9. But if he did would you take him at 29
  10. Also, I keep telling people that just because a player in college looks to be YAC beast does not mean he will be Deebo on the next level. This man is literally 1 of 1 and there is a reason he is so respected throughout the league (minus CJGJ lol). Don't go with a YAC monster in college, go with the superior route runners that will work well with Purdy. And I think that's exactly what Shanny will do if we go with a WR.
  11. I've been on the Washington train since I first watched him a few months ago. I am all in on getting him in the late 2nd or 3rd round. Pearsall, Washington and McConkey will make an impact from day one on this team and have big seasons.
  12. So your thought process is GB's history with signing a 30 year old Woodson can be ignored because Woodson is special, and nobody else is likely to be effective after age 30 Simmons having 3 consecutive all-pro seasons is irrelevant because you believe the AP voters are lemmings who don't actually watch the NFL, and you see a player in clear decline. Did I miss anything?
  13. Lynch himself said he told Blackmon his starting spot would not be guaranteed and obviously he was not going to be happy to hear that. I still like Diggs if we go with a safety. This position is quickly becoming the RB position on the defensive side of the ball. Sad.
  14. Reading The Killer Angels for the first time and it’s amazing
  15. No one gonna bring up that apparently Goff is somehow worse than the guy backing him up who hasn’t played a down in the NFL yet lol
  16. As said in previous posts about B. Sinnott on how well he graded at the Combine. More than that for me is how he catches the ball with such ease and shows he has soft hands. It is a weak TE class overall but hope they draft him who I think can be a nice player for us. He can be like a Dawson Knox, with a little better athleticism.
  17. 3:10 to Yuma I enjoy this movie, the performances are excellent, some great visuals, but the they needed a little more work on Ben Wade's motivations and it could have been an all timer. Still very good regardless.
  18. Winfield was a much better athlete and more instinctive.
  19. 210 for Daniels makes me feel much better about him as a prospect. He's no longer an outlier; he's just smaller than average. Big difference.
  1. Load more activity