All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Love Pat, love his fresh take to the usual sports take nonsense out there. I don't agree with his love of Fake Wrestling, but I appreciate his honesty.
  3. https://www.nbcsports.com/fantasy/football/player-news?playerNewsId=0000018e-ebeb-d423-adce-ffefa5d30000 Tell me this not who vrabel wants to be like. 😆
  4. We need an eclipse one but make it like the movies where it lasts forever and is more ominous. Thats a great idea And how about a "bad decision" meme game where the team does the opposite of what its randomized to do?
  5. Just curious was anyone else's team's city besides mine over a total eclipse this year? Edit: I believe Burlington, VT joins Hamilton, ON.
  6. It's hard to say because I think they would both fit it well. They're both versatile enough to fit either in zone or man (which is what I believe Flores wants to do). But, Wiggins is taller and speedier and over time might be the better CB, but Kool-Aid is going to be better right off the bat.
  7. For me nothing to do with where he was drafted. Purdy has one great season Dak has had many. He's just done it better and for much longer. And I hate the boys.
  8. Why have you been so up in arms over this? We're all in speculation mode at this point none of us know what is going to happen. But you jump all over anyone who posts about what the media is saying.
  9. This is where everyone should be. I don't care if Schefter tells you it's safe to buy a Jayden Daniels jersey, the Patriots file a patent for the trademark "19-0," or the Eagles Fan that got SB Champs tattooed on his arm before the game was played. Do not put the cart before the horse. Once it happens, then it is for sure.
  10. Daniel Jeremiah thinks if Howie trades up its for a corner so that's good news.
  11. As Someone who thinks this is a terrible idea I’m reassured that his “insiders“ appear to be Cecil and Ben.
  12. I just did a 2 round simulator draft for the Bears. If the offers I received are anywhere close to accurate, This draft scares the living **** out of me with the haul they make out with. After the draft I'd love to hear some of the offers they will get for the draft. I know they have to stay and pick Williams, but I bet some of the offers are ridiculous. Pick 1 Caleb Williams Bears get: Pick 2 (Traded Again) Pick 36 Ladd McConkey Pick 40 Kingsley Suamataia Pick 67 2025 WAS 1st Pick 2 Marvin Harrison Jr. Bears get: Pick 4 Jayden Daniels Pick 27 Graham Barton Pick 35 Darius Robinson Pick 9 Dallas Turner Bears get: Pick 26Byron Murphy II Pick 57 Troy Franklin Pick 89 2025 TB 1st 2025 TB 3r 4. Jayden Daniels QB LSU 26. Byron Murphy II DT Texas 27. Graham Barton OC Duke 35. Darius Robinson EDGE Missouri 36. Ladd McConkey WR Georgia 40. Kingsley Suamataia OT BYU 57. Troy Franklin WR Oregon 2025 TB 1st 2025 WAS 1st 2025 TB 3rd
  13. Finally a topic where being a Jets fan doesn't bring immediate shame. Thankfully, our lack of talent evaluation and player development has all but evaporated the chances of a player leaving us and being any good at all. The best player to fit this mold in recent memory is probably Johnathan vilma. He was pretty good with us but we changed defenses and he went to New Orleans and carved out a pro bowl career. Leonard williams was, briefly good with the Giants. Bryce Huff has a shot to be that guy in philly though. Edited to add Demario Davis. He did well after leaving my.
  14. For the sake of discussion which CB fits Flores' scheme better? Wiggins or Kool-Aid?
  15. This is not horrible, but I would be all kinds of messed up. "Kevin Colbert! What have you done Kevin? Kevin Colbert roofied Coach Tomlin, Mr. Kahn, and Mr. Wedl." We are going into 2025 with some of the same holes and potential question marks. If you want to run the ball get a premium center and RT to go with what you have built. If you want to stop the run, get another run stuffer. Pass rush is not the main issue here. Yes, we could use a good DT who can pressure in the middle, but I don't want to be road-graded in January either. I like the LB, but not at the expense of a better OT, C, WR, or CB. This feels like what they have done in the past and wondered why they didn't have better success. It's not unrealistic, it's not horrible, but it is certainly not sexy in my humble opinion. After the off-season that we have had, I would hope for better contributions (more premium talent) in weak spots.
  16. Mims has to drop his head to see what dwarf he is blocking
  17. Just shows you how quickly things can fall apart in the NFL. Enjoy the good times, because they might not last.
  18. I called it a few weeks ago but local Steelers beat reporters are starting to say Graham Barton will Be the Steelers pick at 1.20….FWIW.
  19. Someone QB hungry and QB drops would be making that call for 29. Getting that QB locked in with 5th year option. Detroit is in prime spot at 29 to move back and get picks and good talent
  20. Sadly, this is probably true. The conversation could just as easily turn to, 'we drafted this guy because they don't trust Walker.' Which also may be incorrect. The fact is we need depth on the offensive line. Grabbing guys to compete is what has to happen next week.
  1. Load more activity