All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Is there something specific about him as a prospect that you are concerned with? As E stated, he is one of the best pass blocking prospects in this draft. His footwork and hand placement is very good. He is able to reset his feet on inside-out moves effectively. He is a better pass blocker than run blocker, but he is definitely serviceable.
  3. If there's a run on tackles in the first we're screwed though. Jordan Morgan has short arms and is expected to move inside so then you're looking at Patrick Paul or the kid from Yale. I'm not high on the guy from BYU and I think he's another one that may end up moving inside. I think you have to shoot your shot here. I've already said before I would move up for Bowers if possible but I think he goes top 10. But if its me and I have Mims, Guyton or Fashanu graded high I'm going up to get one. You still have three thirds or two thirds if you can save one of your seconds.
  4. every pod I listened to which is a lot is like we learned so much from it that's the overreaction.I'm hunkered down in draft season but i don't love jumping to conclusions. Based on virtually nothing said lol. Even at qb they're weak conclusions George said we have 7 or 8 qbs in this draft that we think can play in this league. So I hear more assumptions that the ones he likes are the top 8 graded qbs in this draft I just don't buy it.
  5. Personally I'd rather just take 6 top 100 prospects.
  6. I did two day 3 pick swaps. I didn't move any of our top 6 picks.
  7. Couldn't we then use two of our thirds to get back into the second round? Basically everyone grading this draft has said there is total fall off after the first three rounds. So maybe getting an extra first and a second and keeping our high third is a possibility? You can still get a receiver that way. Possibly Roman Wilson who apparently they love.
  8. Not saying they use the trade value chart, but 36 and 67 equate to 795 draft points (pick 21-22). To get to pick 17 (950 points) would be another 155 points (around mid 3rd value). So something like 36, 67 and 2025 3rd may be enough to get to 17 if a stud LT like Olu fell. We could keep pick 40 and still get a solid contributor. On the flip side, as MKnight suggested, they could just stick at 36 and 40 and take the best LT and WR prospects available. I don't have WR that high on my priority list as I think you can get a solid WR3 later in this year's draft, but if someone like Keon Coleman were available, I could support it. IMO, if we stick at 36 and 40, we most likely go OT and CB. Then in the 3rd we can go WR/S, DE and TE. Those positions would make me pretty happy.
  9. QB: Jayden Daniels RB: Trey Benson WR: Malik Nabers TE: Ja'Tavion Sanders OT: Joe Alt IOL: Graham Barton DT: Byron Murphy Jr EDGE: Jared Verse LB: Junior Colson CB: Terrion Arnold S: Cooper Dejean
  10. I thought Ahsoka was fine. It didn't blow me away. It was also a little bloated at times. The Anakin scenes were definitely the best. I didn't watch any of Rebels, but I felt like I thought I read about how good a send off/death Ezra got. Maybe he should have stayed that way, but then I guess it blows up this entire plot.
  11. Oh yeah, let's add LB, note what I did say about the WR, TE, and QB.
  12. What overall # were those picks used in those trades?
  13. I'm with you on a lot of this. I want a WR bad at 36 or 40. That said we diverge on Olu. I think the dude is a Day 1 starter. I don't think the tackles available in the 2nd are. We're going to have to get back into the first for one of the better ones - Mims or Guyton. I don't remember exactly what you did to get Guyton, but you did move up. It's possible we could give up less to get one. Olu might not even be there where we could get to. We find out a lot Thursday.
  14. What was the overreaction? The pre-draft press conference is the most useless event of the draft calendar, even Elway, who didn't keep things anywhere as close to the vest as this regime, said nothing of value.
  15. Jalen Ramsay - 2 1sts / 1 4th Minkah Fitzpatrick - 1st / 5th / 6th Surtain is closer to Ramsay at that time then Minkah at the time they were traded. So Yes the Value is correct.
  16. I’m keen to build the defense as I think we are only a few pieces off atm. #1 CB, NT and a LB to partner Spillane. Deablo would be great depth. However the gaps in the OL make it difficult to ignore, so I’m thinking we have to go OL in the 1st/2nd with QB.
  17. The Raiders have signaled that they are trying to compete in the next 2-3 seasons. They just signed a 28-year-old defensive tackle for a 4-year $100 million plus contract.
  18. Its fairly unique also in that picks 4-8 are all held by teams where trading down makes a lot of sense, more so than years past. Trading into the top 10 for non-QBs is rather rare but this year might not be as cost prohibitive and thus, a lot chatter.
  19. 🤦 The Steelers continuing to play O Lineman out of their best position is the most mind numbing aspect of this team. Broderick is a LT. It’s where he’s played his entire career before the NFL and has said on numerous occasions that’s where he is better and feels more comfortable. It’s like we learned nothing from Kendrick Green, Kevin Dotson, and even potentially Chuks. Every OL guru out there will tell you o-lineman switching positions, even just from right to left or vice versa, is exponentially harder than you would imagine. Yet the Steelers continuously ask O-Lineman to switch positions to something that is less comfortable for them as they are transitioning to the NFL. We quite literally just watched Kevin Dotson play LG for us, get traded for peanuts, and immediately become one of the best RGs in the league. And for the record I still think they are playing James Daniels out of position (his best PFF grades for his career are at C, which is where he played in college).
  20. Yeah, Worthy brings a lot of good. He has some pretty good tape, and the speed and fluidity is there on tape too, he's not just a combine star. And it was pretty clear in the early games that he was the hot read most of the time. But there are a ton of red flags. Drops got better as the season went on, but there were quite a few drops. He's small. And even though in the early games, he was supposed to be the hot hand, his underperformance kind of paved the way for Mitchell to become the hot hand, and he was way more reliable. In a worse receiver class, maybe he's still in the first round discussion. In this one? No way. There are just a lot of receivers that either bring way more to the table, or have way fewer questions.
  1. Load more activity