All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. This J. Daniels stuff is rather interesting. Heavily betting favorite to land with Washington until mid day yesterday. Shefty said “ It feels like Jayden Daniels has an interest in being other places..“
  3. I was just about to post what do you think about that. I saw the betting odds is shifting towards Maye at 2 now.
  4. He does value that guy who can demand a double team to lighten the box for the run game. He also saw MHJ up close and personal.
  5. When the entire line looks like their head is up their ***, I'm not sure how that can just be pinned on Dillard, but yes, they all don't have a clue out there. Not shocking their new HC is one of the best OL coaches sons.
  6. When someone tells you that NFL teams are managed by smart people, remember that this guy doesn’t understand fewer juniors means more seniors.
  7. Justis Mosqueda - We asked you who you think the Packers will take out of their realistic options at #25. The first two results: 1. Cooper DeJean 2. Graham Barton
  8. 100%. Can probably add in preparedness, too.
  9. I don't know how anybody could watch that set of clips and not come to the conclusion that his biggest problem is his football IQ and awareness tbh.
  10. Maybe, but he did have some injuries and one knock in him was play strength. He might be fleet of foot but playing with the strongest of the the strong means you have to have a baseline of power to play in the pros. Also, I don’t think anyone including other teams believe this will change our draft philosophy. At this point Dillard is just another low investment OL on the 90. We will definitely bring in a tackle we like early or mid round with or without him.
  11. TE class is weak. We missed our chances past couple years. Otton is a TE2 in my eyes but we could look to upgrade at a later date.
  12. I'm hoping Chargers stay put at take Alt to piss off the Titans. That would make my day. Bears- Williams Commanders- Daniels Patriots- Maye Cardinals- Harrison Jr. Chargers- Alt Giants- Nabers I expect a trade to happen around pick 4-6 but if all those teams stayed put Titans would panic lol
  13. You're underestimating how hard it is to play professional football.
  14. 1. Jordan Morgan, Arizona 2. Javon Foster, Missouri 3. Cooper Beebe, Kansas State 4. Brian Thomas Jr, LSU 5. Ja'Lynn Polk, Washington 6. Malachi Corley, Western Kentucky 7. Jermaine Burton, Alabama 8. Dwight McGlothern, Arkansas 9. DJ James, Auburn 10. Khyree Jackson, Oregon 11. Elijah Jones, Boston College 12. Kool-Aid McKinstry, Alabama 13. Jarrian Jones, Florida State 14. Trey Taylor, Air Force 15. Bralen Trice, Washington 16. Mohamed Kamara, Colorado State 17. Javon Solomon, Troy 18. Marshawn Kneeland, Western Michigan 19. Austin Booker, Kansas 20. Evan Anderson, Florida Atlantic Damn, was harder than usual getting this down to only 20 players this year. Wish it was 25 lol.
  15. No Ol Gunslinger was losing football games because he kept turning the ball over like a retard. Rodgers defenses playing poorly doesn't mean Rodgers was playing well in those losses.
  16. I had the same thought. He's the best KR in the NFL. Very good for us. He doesn't need to do it every game, but in the 4th quarter of a close game that is tied or we are losing? Sign me the F up
  17. Well if he's the same guy from Michigan, then he doesn't value blue chip talent as receivers lol.
  18. I think for someone that came out of the draft as a highly rated tackle, I don't think poor coaching is to blame. 1st round talents do not play that badly as a baseline. This is someone who landed a nice payday and checked out, stopped working on his craft and as the years go by this is what you get. Hard working players would never play that bad. Poor work ethic and conditioning is what creates such bad tape, there's only so much coaches can do if the player is checked out. I'm strongly leaning towards smokescreen before the draft. There must be a couple of OT we like at pick #25.
  19. Something I did years ago (but got taken over by another poster more recently) was the post-draft mock. I'd never seen it done before I did it (though it may have been). Basically, your 'big board' is the actual draft. You may take any player still on the board when you pick. You may not make any trade the Packers did not make...........BUT...........you can refuse one they did make, and stay with the original picks. You have a big advantage in knowing where all the players went, but you have a tiny fraction of the resources the Packers themselves can bring to bear on any prospect - and they also have multiple very talented evaluators to sort through the prospects. Make your choices, file them away and see if in a couple of years you did better, the same, or worse than the Packers choices. Obviously, the post draft mock should be made as soon as possible after the draft, so you have no extra information on players.
  20. This is quite the stretch lol. He's basically guessing and then posting as fact.
  21. How long has this existed? Draft Day Predictor by Pick (ESPN)
  22. That’s probably the correct take on this. I’m gonna wait until I actually see them on players for a few weeks before I pass judgement. I guess for me, there was nothing wrong with the uniforms we had. So if they were just gonna go with something a bit safe and boring, why change them in the first place. But I did read that the throwback unis were gonna be “everything the fans want” so maybe they figured they’d go all out with those and be a bit more reserved with the regular ones. We’ll find out soon enough!
  23. As much as anything, it shows how inexact the draft/scouting process actually is. Scouts will disagree wildly on most of the prospects. Looking at what these guys do in college only gets you so far.
  1. Load more activity